August 20, 2017
- Trains and shinkansen from Tamano > Chayamachi > Okayama > Fukuoka (Hakata)
- Afternoon walking around in Fukuoka. Did not find lockers, so had my luggage for most of the day. I was mainly in the Tenjin downtown area and around Hakata station.
- Tonkotsu ramen and gyoza for lunch just outside of Hakata station
- Found a rather familiar rooftop garden
- Ended the day downtown with a matcha chocolate crunch latte with soft serve ice cream
- Returned my pocket wi-fi at the Hakata post office before taking the 5-minute train to the airport. I only used 15.81 GB out of the 23 GB I reserved for the whole trip.
- Flight from Taipei to Vancouver delayed due to many late passengers. Returned home past midnight on August 21
"my ten years of real-world activism" starting when you were eleven? good fucking god.