Getting myself back on track. We did a lot of hiking and walking in Tahoe but I haven’t been working out for almost 2 weeks. The last 6 days were hard on my body. Too much stress, zero nutrition, and very little sleep - mostly on the couch in front of TV. I feel stiff, my back is killing me but I’m really motivated to work hard and give you the best out of me. So many of you come here for advice, motivation or inspiration every single day. That’s what I’m here for and I just wanted to let you know that I’m not taking it for granted and I appreciate that you showed so much support to me and my family. I’m ready to work hard and give you the best of me.
Try this simple stretch & tone routine you see me doing in the video:
1. Cat cow hip circles - squeeze your shoulder blades together when arching your back - 10 reps each direction
2. Down dog split - open up your hips and bend the knee of the lifted leg. Get up on to your toes as you extend the leg - repeat 10 x
3. Flip over into the dancer’s stretch - stretch the whole side of your body and then flip over brining the top leg forward into a front split. Don’t worry if you can’t get into the full split. Just alternate between flexing and extending the front and back knee in a gentle rocking motion - about 6 reps.
4. Place your hand on the outside of the front thigh and stretch the other side of your upper body.
5. Repeat steps 2-4
6. Get onto your belly, hands underneath your shoulders, spread your legs little bit wider and press into the ground to lift your upper body up and into a back bend. At the same time bend your knees and imagine you want to touch the crown of your head with your toes. Hold for about 15 seconds or however long feels good. Then push your hips back and get into a knees wide child pose. Repeat 2-3 times.
Everyone sees the unseen in proportion to the clarity of his heart, and that depends upon how much he has polished it. Whoever has polished it more sees more – more unseen forms become manifest to him.
“Open up my eyes to the things unseen… Show me how to love like you have loved me” 🌍