Things you'd remember growing up in South America
- You remember Xuxa and her songs (and probably named one of your pets after her)
- You had at least ONE song from Carlos Vives you fucking adored (and probably still do, if you listen to it again).
- You were obsessed with at least one classic Brazilian soup opera (Terra Nostra, O Clone, Uga-Uga, O Cravo e a Rosa- this one isnt exactly classic but damn if you didnt have a crush on Julian Petruchio), eventhough it was shown at night at adult hours.
- You remember that venezolean telenovela, Mi Gorda Bella, and how much you adored its intro song.
- Fucking Axe Bahia man.
- You remember the original Ugly Betty, Betty la Fea (and how badass the intro song was).
- You grew up watching Chiquititas and there’s a high chance that you watched Rebelde Way at first because it had the same main actors.
- 31 Minutos is Comedy Gold.
- You may have had a Bandana phase or known a girl who did. (Screw you, you probably faved one song)
- We know you watched Floricienta and faved at least ONE song. Don’t lie.
- You remember Marcelo Tinelli back when his show was mean pranks and fútbol.
- Casado con Hijos (Not the gringo one, but the one with Pepe Argento).
- Pataclaun omf.
- You remeber Shakira through her rockstar phase.
- Musica Ligera by Soda Stereo is almost like Wonderwall by Oasis: Every douche with a guitar knows how to play it and thinks he’s cool for it.
- There’s one murga argentina you fucking love. (SE VIENE EL TUTA TUTAH TUTA TUTAH)
- UN OSITO DE PELUCHE DE TAIWAN.
Keep adding more you guys!