I love foundation and my self tanners, I don't tan my face so I rely on my foundation to give colour to my face. But lately by the end of the day everything has faded and my face is completely pale, how do I stop this from happening? (I use the kat Von d foundation)
Besides the typical long lasting methods such as
- Applying a long lasting setting spray such as Urban Decay All Nighter or Loreal Infallible Setting Spray.
- Go for long wearing foundations like Estee Lauder Double Wear.
- Using a light weight moisturizer under makeup so your makeup won’t slip and slide.
- Using a long wearing primer under makeup.
- Setting your makeup with a translucent powder or mattifying powder (or both).
You can use a tinted, bronze primer or liquid bronzing tint under makeup! This way even if your makeup fades you will still have a bronze base.
Try products like
- Stila One Step Bronze
- Chanel Soleil De Tan Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (can also be used as a cream bronzer)
- Revlon Photoready Skin Lights in Bronze Light