double pointed bullshit

Officially halfway done with my knitswap project!! I wish I could show ya’ll because I’m super freaking proud of it but alas. That would ruin the surprise for my partner. And I don’t want to do that. 

I’d like to have it done by Thanksgiving so it can ship out as soon as possible. Then I can get back on track with my holiday knits. I’m doing a pair of socks for The Paul’s dad, and I may do some gloves for his sister. I finished the hat for his mom a few months back, so at least I’m not totally unprepared. 

Good news is I found out I still have four days of vacation left to take. So that’s a thing and I’ll probably use them to work on knitting stuff.