<b>Yugi:</b> "Cuddle party!"<p/><b>Yusaku:</b> "Cuddle wha...?"<p/><b></b> *Yami, Jaden, Yusei, Yuma and Yuya immediately shows up and cuddled Yusaku. Yugi later joins in*<p/><b>Yusaku:</b> "Why me?" *said with a embarrassing look*<p/></p>
Aries: Finding Dory
Taurus: Neighbors 2
Gemini: The Purge: Election Year
Cancer: Central Intelligence
Virgo: Ice Age: Collision Course
Libra: Lights Out
Scorpio: The Secret Life Of Pets
Sagittarius: Star Trek Beyond
Capricorn: The Legend Of Tarzan
Aquarius: Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
Let this rot in your asks until a nice rainy day, but I have to know: approx top 5 albums?
I’m answering this NOW because aaaaaaa what a lovely question to be asked dude!
1. L.A.M.F. by Johnny Thunders & the Heartbreakers no question. Quientessential protopunk album that meshes the rawness of what punk would become with the old school rock and roll sound that people had “lost” in the late 60s and 70s. That fucking meandering guitar on “Not Enough” gets me every time. It’s also the perfect punks in love album imo.
2. Hunky Dory by David Bowie look pre-ziggy is a kind of spotty for people, but this has a nice mixture of the “weird” pop bowie became famous for, and the “folksy” stuff that he started out with and would arguably never leave completely. I can’t pick a fave Bowie album. it’s more like a fave album from a specific era, but i’ve listened to this album a LOOOTTTTTT.
3. Tie between The Idot/Raw Power. Like Iggy had to make the fucking list, but I couldn’t decide which. I guess the Idiot is a favorite because Dum Dum boys is the rawest, sexiest song I’ve ever heard. Night Clubbing also has a soft spot. In general the Berlin period is just good. Like, Krautrock is an acquired taste, but the berlin period for iggy and bowie is for everyone.
4. Avalon by Roxy Music: my soulmate and I will meet after we simultaneously emerge from dark rooms lined with silk after listening to “more than this” on repeat and finding god.
5. I’m pretty solid on all my other answers, so that makes the fifth spot really difficult because I feel like there are a LOT of things that could/should go here. FUCK. TIE spot between Electric Warrior by T-Rex and Violator by Depeche mode. Because they’re safe answers on everybody’s list, BUT ALSO every fucking song on each album i’ve been like “THIS IS THE BEST FUCKIN SONG” probably
Honorable mention to Rip it Up by Orange Juice, which is so fucking underrated IMO.
For as long as Ori could remember, Dori had
been as solid and reliable as the earth. He was there when Ori needed
him, no matter what. He was like a mountain that would shelter Ori, soil
that fed him, nothing you thought much about, just there, supportive.
When Ori was treated unfairly, he could be certain that if he told Dori,
Dori would fix it. Then Dori was a force to be reckoned with, like an
earthquake, before he went back to being solid and calm.
I loved Cars. I think it’s because I live in a small town and they fucking nailed it. How everyone knew each other like family, how the town struggles to be noticed, but everyone still loves each other. How we love to slow down in the country and take it all in, not letting life “race” on by. It really is one of my favourite Pixar films. Cars 2 was meh but an enjoyable fling. It makes it more sentimental when one of the main guys working on the movie Joe Ranft passed away in a car accident during the making of it, and Cars was his baby. I’m honestly excited for Cars 3. For all you saying “nobody asked for this” please rewatch the original from a different perspective.
Preguntas rápidas: ¿Eres Aries o Géminis? ¿Dominas el inglés? ¿Te gusta el anime, has visto Free! ES? (Te lo recomiendo) ¿Tienes mascota? ¿Dibujas o practicas algún arte? ¿Estudias algo? ¿Qué es? ¿Te gustan las matemáticas? ¿Has usado vestido en algún momento de tu loca vida? Bueno, eso, ¡chao! •w•
No soy ninguno de los anteriores, soy LEO.
No domingo el inglés, simplemente lo entiendo.
No me gusta el ánime, y lo siento, pero no lo veré.
No, Dori murió hace como 2 semanas. Ya no tengo mascota.
Técnicamente si hago mucho arte, y aunque mis dibujos no son lo máximo, de vez en cuando las clases aburridas son el lugar más indicado para dibujar.
Sí estudio algo, pero . . eso es algo que sólo me importa a mí.
Las matemáticas me son indiferentes. No me gustan, pero tampoco me disgustan. Las veo simplemente como algo necesario.
Y sí he usado vestido un par de veces. y quedé DI-VI-NO