Rule #2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3: Tag 11 people then link them to this post.
1. Holy shit, you just got your acceptance letter from Hogwarts! What dormitory will you be in?
Woah, it’s a dream come true!
Hm, I would say Ravenclaw, based on my grades.. But I’m not very smart when it comes to things you can’t study for.. Like, trying to solve puzzles in video games..
Not Slytherin, that’s (sadly) for sure.. Not Gryffindor.
I’ll have to say Hufflepuff tbh!
Fun fact, by the way. A few weeks ago I realized that I’d be attending my last year at Hogwarts this fall if I’d been a student there. Yeah. Right in the childhood.
2. Have you ever built a fortress out of pillows? (If not, WHY NOT?)
Uuh not with pillows I think?? But with teddy bears and stuff! I had lots of them when I was little and I used to build a wall between me and my room at night using them, so that monsters wouldn’t be able to hurt me. Sounds like a certain tv show we all know of..
3. Imagine waking up with the power to make stuff levitate, what would you do?
Hahahah oh god.. I’d probably do something awful. Like sit down somewhere and wait for people to come around and then scare them by making them levitate. B) Or I’d just fly around and act superior, either works.
4. If you could choose one kind of manga/anime stereotype to be for a week, which one would it be and why? (Megane, tsundere, etc..)
lol I took a quiz what am I doing
Apparently I’m a tsundere but nah I’d rather be a megane idk?? I get to sit around and read books and make comments and I wouldn’t complain. Perfect.
5. Would you rather be able to bake the most delicious cookies or write the most enthralling books?
Easy! Books all the way. I’m rather passionate about writing, and I do it quite a lot in my spare time, but my confidence is a bit too low to publish anything. So yeah, books all the way!
6. If you could have any kind of profession and get paid for it, what would it be?
I’d be a professional tumblr user. I would basically sit around browsing tumblr all day and get paid for it. Yas.
Or I’d be a youtuber but I’m hella awkward so that isn’t happening lol.
7. What was your first word as a baby?
I asked mom lol
Turns out “mamma” was my first word, mommy in swedish (lol standard word yas what a unique child)
8. If you could choose any fictional world to live in, which one would it be?
The wizard world of Harry Potter, ofcourse! What else? All other fictional worlds have huge flaws in them and I’d probably end up dead in a ditch somewhere lol. Even though Harry Potter’s world is dangerous, I feel like it’s one of the safer fictional worlds pffsh.
As long as I got to go to Hogwarts, I’d be pleased.
9. Would you rather becoma a ninja, pirate or assassin?
Damn.. I love Assassin’s Creed. Black Flag is my favourite game in the series and my favourite character is Mary Read, by far.. And she’s both a pirate and an assassin.
So if I became a pirate in the 18th century.. I would get to follow her around. But her heart lies with the assassins, so I’LL CHOOSE THE ASSASSINS! (desperate much tho??)
10. What would you rather wear for the rest of your life; a pikachu kigurumi or a slenderman bodysuit?
Don’t do this to me. Shit.
If I have to choose.. The slenderman bodysuit. I’d atleast look fancy.. with my “suit” </3
11. Being cursed with singing everytime you try to explain something or dancing dramatically whenever trying to make a point?
ahahahahaa omfg give me a break.
I’d rather choose the singing thing because then I’d be able to create one of those cool raps where people complain about stuff?? Yeah that’d be cool.
1. Your biggest interest?
2. Favorite time of the year? (A season, a holiday, your birthday, whatever you want)
3. Most recent obsession?
4. Fave youtuber?
5. Do you like video games? If so, pc, xbox or playstation?
6. Favorite fictional character of all times?
7. Best song right now?
8. No. 1 thing in society that you would change if you could?
#A2ZeeEvents is a PROUD promotional sponsor of the 2016 #HerHRC DJ Battle…its super fum and something dofferent for the community….Make sure you are in the BUILDING SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14TH!!!!!!
Join the Human Rights Campaign and Booz Allen Hamilton as we present the 2016 Her HRC DJ Battle! —
Ladies will be taking over Town Dancebotique for a night featuring 4 of the DMV’s hottest female DJ’s for a night that is sure to please. —
VIP Admission begins at 7 p.m. and will feature hors'dorves and a special musical guest.
General admission begins at 8 p.m. when the official DJ battle will commence.
#FemaleDJs #djbattle #dmvgayevents #hrc #herhrc #Regrann