- December 23, 2013 - Happy Nth to my Yobo. But I spend the day with my family. Since Yobo and I don’t give matters to monthsaries anymore, I was able to spend the day with my best family. It was just so fun going th groceries to buy the stuff we need for tomorrow’s Noche Buena. It was like feeling a kiddo all over again.
- December 24, 2013 - Christmas Eve! A simple dinner with my family. Yobo dropped by our house just to give me his gift (jar of flat tops)! It was just so blissful and as well a nice Noche Buena.
- December 25, 2013 - MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! Yes, it’s indeed Christmas. I get to buy some of the gifts that Nanay ought to give me (Red Jansport Back pack) and I got some art stuff to be added for my collection. It was also the “Treat Day” to Khalil’s from my Sisterhood but was moved since it was closed, so we just went to LMT instead. Strawberry Smoothie and BBCC are just so heavenly.
- December 26, 2013 - Went to work. And upon homeland, just stayed home and doodled all the way. Since I got my customer in my Draw for a cost. :)
- December 27, 2013 - Yobo Fri-date!
- December 28, 2013 - Happy Birthday to my cousin! Got the shirts printed that I customized design for my Nanay’s Christmas gifts.
- December 29, 2013 - A wonderful blessed Sunday. Went to church with le familty in the morning and went to church with le boyfriend in the evening
Can’t wait for next week’s new set of events. 2014 is coming nearer and nearer!