- Ravenclaw (right after they've graduated hogwarts): You know now, as far as society is concerned, we're adults.
- Hufflepuff: Yes! Isn't it exciting?
- Ravenclaw: Adults who have to make their own decisions about their lives.
- Hufflepuff: It's so freeing, isn't it?
- Ravenclaw: I have no idea what I'm doing and I want to go back to school.
- Hufflepuff: ...
- Ravenclaw: I don't want to do classes or anything, I just want someone to cook for me and tell me when meals are so I don't forget and basically be able to ignore life's responsibilities.
you dont realise how great scotland is until you move half way across the world and can no longer get irn bru on tap or speak to random people on the train..i tried it. Dont speak to commuters in Toronto. They think you're weird.