-once they reached a suitable age, he’d let your kid draw all over themselves with colourful markers in an attempt to replicate his tattoos because “babe! they’re non-toxic and washable!” -buying a mini leather jacket and boasting about how your kid was going to be the “coolest punk rocker on the block” -the first time the baby throws up on him, he’d probably yell out a surprised “what the fuCK” before realizing that he just swore in front of your child -”dont tell mummy about this, okay?” -buying your kid a guitar for their first birthday, even though “michael, they won’t be able to play it” “yeah but that doesnt mean i cant expose them to the life and tools of a musician” -pretending to steal the baby’s nose, only to panic and cringe when your child starts to cry “no no no im sorry bub, please dont cry–look! i gave it back, everything’s fine, please stop crying” -”this is just between you & me, okay? lets not tell mummy.” -when you’re out shopping and the baby’s crying because they’re hungry, michael’s there scooping your newborn into his arms and sobbing with them because “i know bub, i wish i had boobs too” -always complaining about how your kid seems to prefer uncle luke over their own father -trying to fit in a quickie whilst you’re in the middle of doing laundry and the dinosaur chicken nuggets in the oven are about to burn -”okay so this is called a secret. that means we dont tell anybody, including mummy” -colouring with your kid for ten minutes every day because “babe, some smart people said it helps relieve stress…you should try it, you look like you need it” -”jk you dont need it, you’re beautiful, now please put my guitar down” -fucking up every once in a while and saying “im sorry, im sorry, please dont break up with me” -reassuring you time and time again after your pregnancy that “no, your stretch marks dont change anything, your pudge doesnt change anything, you’re still my sexy wife and i want to make love to you right now” -crying a lil bit when your child calls him “dadda” for the first time -”shut the fuck up Calum, so what if i cried, im still more punk-rock than you’ll ever be”
imagine playing ugly faces with your bae. yeah. a Bonnica, enjoy.
ITSSSS FNAF WORLD CINNAMONROLLS. crying child, funtime foxy and spring bonnie !! As you know these three never show up properly until the 4th game. Now they appears as a healing and supporting characters in battles. also the design of Funtime Foxy is owned by @kaindycandy
i draw pretty decent stuff at class lately. thats good. /!\ Please dont steal or repost without permission thank you!
Yay! U love kpop and I do too! However, as a kpop fan for a very long time, here are some reminders for you that i hope that u take note
- your faves are not perfect. Sometimes, they do a dick move or that cry in front of the camera, they can swear, they can get angry, they can say something inappropriate. YOUR FAVES ARENT ROBOTS, THEYRE HUMANS WITH FAULTS
- there is a difference between fetishing (koreaboos) and respecting Korean culture. Educate yourself the difference
- ur faves ARE ALLOWED TO FALL IN-LOVE AND GET A GF/BF.
- dont joke about stalking/kidnapping/swimming around the ocean to steal ur bias
- learning korean because of kpop is okay
- however, learning korean because u want to be korean is disgusting and is fetishing
- if u stan a popular group such as: BigBang, 2ne1, EXO etc. then expect a lot of rumours that are 90% untrue
- kpop shouldnt be ur no. 1 priority
- there is a lot of cultural appropriation and racism in kpop
- double standards do exist in kpop and it really sucks
- ur faves are trying to do their best and sometimes they cant work to their best and that should be okay
- (to internatinal fans) if u see ur faves out on the streets, DO NOT FOLLOW THEM(ESP IF THEY THERE FOR A HOLIDAY WITH THEIR FAMILY OR BAND MEMBERS) U ARE BEING RUDE, INCONSIDERATE AND NOT RESPECTING THEIR PRIVACY
- entertainment companies are the absolute worse but there are some out there that are real nice
- there are A LOT of haters out there. So if theres gon be a fan war, dont let ur emotions show but be respectful and considerate. Be proper and sass the haters in the most calmed way possible.
- a lot of ppl dont like girl groups because they look too ‘slutty’ and that is just bs
- kpop is not always better than pop. There are singers out there who will sing of sexist stereotypes
- if ur fave does something problematic, CALL THEM OUT FOR IT. IDC IF U WANT TO SUPPORT OR LOVE OR FORGIVE THEM. THEY SHUD KNO THE CONSEQUENCES
Don't cry doll :( Tell us the url of the account stealing your pictures and we will report it! It's very disrespectful to use someone else's pictures without giving them credit
I dont know, I wrote for 1 blog cuz I want that delete my picture! and he is dont write back!! nothing.. but i dont know how can I report.. here is the URL: http://buffy2k.tumblr.com/post/156046209480 Thanyk you so much!!! <333 Im happy cuz i have cute followers like you!!! XOXOXO