ok so I’m watching a documentary called “end day” and I’m basically thinking: image evan watching this cause it’s about the world ending and I would bet a lot of money that that would give him a major anxiety attack cause honestly it’s gonna give me some anxiety and I’m not evan clinically diagnosed nor do i suspect i should be (which neither is evan but he is in my au) so anyway hear me out:
- it’s early in evan and connors relationship (just let me live ok i ship what i want)
- and they decide to have a movie night. nbd right?
- well conner wanted to watch a drama and evan, obviously, wanted to watch a nature documentary
- so they compromised, and connor decided to browse the web for an educational drama-documentary to make them both happy
-he decided on end day cause it was the first thing they found, so why not?
-anyway the show starts and evan hears the opening narration and immediately starts to worry cause
- “i didnt ask what it was about, connors gonna think i’m being stupid if i dont want to watch it!”
-so he says nothing, watching through the first couple minutes, because he “can handle it”
-but then they show the little kid in the car, foreshadowing that he’s gonna die, and evan can’t take it anymore
-so he just starts hyperventilating a bit, and fidgeting in his spot next to connor on the couch
- and of course connor is a perfect angel and immediatly pauses it, asking evan if he wants to stop watching
-but evan, my smol child, cant articulate his feelings and just sortve gestures at the tv
-so connor turns it off, ignoring evan’s “connor, i’m fine!” and without a word turns on too cute and him and evan watch puppies grow up for three hours and cuddle
-and everything’s happy and lovely ok