I just REMEMBER something from around 8 years ago when my sis was playing Kingdom Hearts.
You know how Sabor like to randomly ambush you everytime you roam around the Deep Jungle? Well there’s lot of times my sis should’ve ended up GAME OVER. But she thought of the easiest way in dealing with that leopard.
One time when she came back to the campsite in extremely low HP (she ran out of healing items and her party members ran out of Magic Points too), she realized Sabor is nearby.
She forgot to save her game and she didn’t want to risk running into the tent to do that so…
SHE IMMEDIATELY RAN TOWARDS THE CLOSEST POLE AND CLIMBED THE HECK UP AND LEAVE ALL THE FIGHTING TO DONALD AND GOOFY.
When Sabor’s HP is almost gone, she climbed down and made one final swoop, defeating him! Since then, she repeatively used this strategy in defeating Sabor.
If that’s not the smartest game strategy, I don’t know what it is
We all know Flynn is the most realistic male character who questions singing. We know he questions that Rapunzel’s hair glows when she sings.
SERIOUSLY CAN YOU IMAGINE WHEN HE SEES DONALD AND GOOFY. THE HEARTLESS AND SORA FIGHTING WITH A BIG ASS KEY OF A WEAPON?
“Oh come on! How weirder can this day be?!!! First I see Blondie using her hair power. And know there are talking animals! ANIMALS. Not to mention spikey boy over here wacking things with a GIANT KEY! THERE ARE ALSO WEIRD THINGS TRYING TO KILL ME OTHER THAN A HORSE.”
Me on a date: So, how do you feel about Kingdom Hearts?
My Date: Well, I really don’t like Kingdom Hearts. It seems like it’s too kiddy with all the Disney characters. I mean, using a big - ass key to fight? Why don’t they just have regular swords to fight? Also, since it’s a Disney game, the battles are very easy to beat. Plus, having a boy fight with Donald and Goofy seems so…
Me, shoving break sticks into my purse: Sorry, but I have to go home right now immediately.
Adventure across Disney’s magical and wondrous worlds in the first mobile app for the beloved Kingdom Hearts series!
Kingdom Hearts is a tale about Light and Friendship overcoming the power of Darkness. Over the last 15 years, millions of fans have experienced the epic tale of King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and more than 100 Disney characters joining forces with Sora, Keyblade warriors, and heroes from Square Enix’s popular Final Fantasy video game series as they battle to protect their friends and save all worlds from the Heartless.
• Become a hero at the very beginning of the Kingdom Hearts story in the era of the Lost Masters. Gather LUX—a mysterious form of light—and fight the Heartless as you explore beautiful Disney worlds. Meet familiar faces, strengthen yourself and your Keyblades!
• Battle against the Heartless using your legendary Keyblades. Tap to attack, swipe to hit multiple enemies, and flick medals to unleash their special abilities.
• Strategize to defeat enemies in fewer turns for greater rewards by using your special attacks and finding the right balance of power, magic, and speed medals.
• Customize your hero by changing your avatar’s outfits to match your style of fashion. Be on the lookout for outfits based upon popular Disney, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts characters, as well as seasonal clothing!
• Collect and evolve hundreds of character medals, which contain the harnessed power of popular Disney and Final Fantasy heroes and villains.
• Team up with friends to challenge and take down monstrous Heartless raid bosses for even greater rewards!
• Survive the challenges in the Olympus Coliseum, where the strongest heroes can brave additional bosses and unlock the rare medals.
Note: An additional download of about 700MB will be required after installation of this application, so please make sure you have access to a stable internet connection. The download will expand in size during installation, and you will need a total of about 1.1 GB free in order to play this game.