don't-be-too-harsh

youtube

► noora & william | you make me weak

2

“And Cygnus is right… there!”

“…That’s literally just five stars in a t-shape; how the fuck am I supposed to see a swan out of that?”

i think 90% of me agrees with mark on respect but the other 10% is kind of questioning.. do we really need to treat certain people, like actual nazis, with respect? and no, i’m not talking about felix - i’ve already said i don’t think his joke equates to antisemitism. but theoretically, would you treat a nazi with respect? would you treat somebody who committed a hate crime against a person of color, a gay person, a trans person, a mentally ill person, with respect? at what point does it become too much for you to excuse? i think mark is just.. too good for the world. and i mean that literally, because it seems like the world is much harsher than mark would like to think it is? still love him, though. 

Pink never wanted to be a part of the planet destroying/colony game. She took Rose’s offer of freedom and became Lion to rescue all of the gems from the Diamond tyranny

PD just wants to be a lazy war lion and play with butterflies

Lapidot Tuesday prompt: Beach-a-Palooza (fanfiction)

This is my contribution for this week’s Lapidot Tuesday prompt @lapidot-tuesday

Story is under the cut to prevent spamming someone’s dash. Read and enjoy!

(I apologize for any incorrect grammar or spelling in advance)

Keep reading

you guys are so quick to beat yourselves up, which I understand because I do it too. but you can’t blame yourselves for stressed out being overplayed. it’s not our fault people are getting tired of it or are deciding they don’t like our band. it’s not because of us that Tyler is insecure. we support him really well. don’t be upset about his recent lyric change during stressed out. just keep enjoying what he creates and he’ll be okay, I promise.