- BOBBY: Family don't end with blood, boy. (3x16)
- DEAN: You know what I think Mom would say? She'd say just 'cause you're blood doesn't make you family. You got to earn that. (6x16)
- DEAN: A wise man once told me, "family don't end in blood," but it doesn't start there, either. Family cares about you, not what you can do for them. Family's there through the good, bad... all of it. They got your back... even when it hurts. That's family. (10x17)
- CAS: Thank you. Thank you. Knowing you, it... it's been the best part of my life. And the things that... the things we’ve shared together, they have changed me. You’re my family. I love you. I love all of you. [...] You need to keep fighting.
- SAM: We are fighting. We’re fighting for you, Cas.
- DEAN: And like you said, you’re family. And we don’t leave family behind. (12x12)
How would you have liked to see Zuko and Katara's relationship build up if we got a Book 4 with Ehasz vision of the story? Like how would you have liked to see it go from their already super strong relationship at the end of Book 3? Assuming Maiko and Kataang (bleh) don't exist and we're never the plan.