- barista honerva always experimenting with creating new flavours.
- one day zarkon comes into the tiny little cafe because his usual isn’t open, and once he sees her, he forgets all about his usual coffee place and this place becomes his regular because:
- even when he doesn’t need coffee, he’s standing in the shop like an idiot and buying coffee which he doesn’t need.
- eventually honerva notices him and they come to talking terms. she soon makes him try her secret flavours (experiments).
- they are generally disgusting, but zarkon is a gentleman and he finishes them all with no complaint.
- one day, zarkon doesn’t come and honerva finds that weird (he came every single day at the same time without fail even during a storm) and so she closes shop early and goes looking for him.
- the reason she was worried was because she’d actually managed to taste her latest creation (she rarely made enough for two people, and she’d always give it to zarkon) and it was so foul that she thought maybe zarkon had finally had enough of her and her crap drinks and stopped coming.
- oh no, what if she poisoned him?
- and so she stepped out, heading who-knows-where (because she certainly doesn’t), all the while fretting and zarkon, who had actually just been late that day noticed her at some point while he was on his way to the coffee shop.
- she finally made her way back to the shop, defeated and morose, and took her place behind the counter when bam, there was zarkon waiting to place his order, smiling sheepishly.
- he had followed her all the way back to the shop and she hadn’t noticed him at all.
the end (because i like leaving things open ended) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- end scenario can be anything ranging from more drinks of death for zarkon, a promise of no more drinks of death for zarkon, with either a tearful hug from honerva or an angry outburst claiming that he should’ve told her he’d be late she was SO WORRIED (”but we don’t even have each other’s number, my dear” “I DON’T CARE YOU STILL SHOULD’VE LET ME KNOW”) and that if he did it next time she’d set her cat on him (”no no anything but that please honerva”)
also, @sapphiresoulmate has a neat au where the main roles are reversed, I’ll link it when she wakes up and posts it. it’s really good. I like it loads. you definitely need it in your life.
For the @fatesfanzine I didn’t see anything about not posting our pictures so uh… I hope this is alright…? Either way! There’s two different zines for each side, and I got Hoshido so I wanted to try and draw as many of the girls as possible. c: I plan to make this a print in my shop later, too. The full res version should be available in the zine, when it comes out - I hope you look forward to it!
“They say the mother was the one that made everyone crazy with her powers. Agent May took them all on.”
Melinda looked down at her hands–still shaking from the fight. She felt a deep sense of relief that she couldn’t explain, knowing that the precious little girl behind her was safe. But there was a weight in her gut, telling her that something was off. Something about this felt…surreal.
“The Cavalry went in after all.”
Melinda drew her eyebrows together at the word “Cavalry.” Her fist tightened unconsciously. What was going on? She felt like she was still fighting, though the battle in the warehouse was behind her now. Something was wrong. Something was missing. Like a puzzle piece that someone was trying to force into a space it didn’t belong.
Melinda picked up her phone and dialed a familiar number, hoping that talking to Andrew would settle her down.
“I did it, Andrew.”Melinda’s voice wobbled as she spoke, the raw emotion bringing a teary smile to her face. She looked back for confirmation. Yes, she was still there. She wasn’t dreaming. She saved her. She saved the girl.
“Thank you,” the girl whispered.
Melinda turned back and repeated the thought out loud. “I saved the girl.”
Saying it out loud brought fresh tears to her eyes. At first, she thought they were tears of joy–she had been so worried about the girl’s safety. But the tears kept coming. And they felt more like tears of loss and heartache than of relief.
Melinda took in a shaky breath and looked around. Her thoughts felt muddled. Something was wrong. Something was missing. Someone was missing.
tsukiyama: sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my selｆ 💯 i say so💯 thats what im talking about right thereright there(chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠＯOOＯOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
One could say that while her enthusiasm was admirable, no one truly favored Venus’ habitual training schedule–which involved strictly waking at dawn and working straight until mid-noon–especially the training instructors. Not even Mars, who viewed breaks as a personal slight to her own pride, could drag herself out of bed for the promise of being greeted by Venus’ unnatural high spirits.
Thus, when Venus heard a pair of tentative and light footsteps sounding over the instructor’s yawn, she was a tad curious. Very little did any one join her at this point in the day and the only visitors that really ever did was either Artemis or Queen Serenity–both of whom did not make a sound when they walked so it could not be them. She turned and cocked her head when she saw Mercury stepping up onto the stairs towards the training ground, squeezing a spear to her chest like it was a blanket shielding her from the cold.
Mercury never joined her for training, even at “normal” hours. Though the four guardians were all required to at least have some knowledge of weaponry under their belt, it became very obvious very quickly that Mercury lacked the…aptitude for it. The girl was fast on her feet and good at dodging but everything else tended to end with her on her ass, unable to muster the strength to get up again. Not that this was necessarily a problem; while Mercury lacked physical combat ability, she excelled in magic and her combined speed and intelligence made her a force to be reckoned with. So, it was decided a while ago that the young princess could use her physical combat time to do as she pleased (and what she pleased was studying and building technology so there was no true big loss).
Cautiously, Mercury stepped up next to Venus and shyly ducked her down in a bow towards the instructor, still hugging her spear. She took a peek at Venus from the corner of her eye, then turned her sight back forward, pink appearing on her cheeks.
Venus blinked at her, perplexed, and then turned her attention back to the spear. It was skinny, probably one of the weightless types, meant to be used less for stabbing and more of sweeping, quick movements. The soldiers all had their types of weapons; with Mars, she had gravitated quickly to bows and arrows even when some thought she would take to her people’s usual hacking weapons, while Jupiter used just about anything that allowed her to smash. Venus, herself, favored long ranged weapons like her chain–a gift from her mother that was connected to her hot, burning magic–but as the leader, she was required to learn swordsmanship so she could use the blessed sword.
Mercury had nothing. She dropped swords and shields and axes, had no strength to pull a bow, lacked any sense of aim to throw a dagger, got herself twisted up in whips, nearly crushed herself under hammers, maces, and morning stars.
After the last time she nearly cut her hand on a blade, Mercury had ran from the room almost in tears from the humiliation. Venus’ heart pinched at the memory but her lips turned upwards just the same.
Because the spear was perfect.
Securing her sword and tying her chain to her belt, Venus stepped closer to her friend. “Cury?”
Timidly and without a noise, the blue guardian looked at her friend through her bangs. Venus smiled wider, “Do you want me to show you how to hold the spear right?”
Mercury’s face picked up and a small, shy smile (the equivalent of her beaming) appeared on her face as she nodded, “Yes, please!”
Venus turned to their instructor for permission. They simply waved for her to do so, yawning again and going off to sit down and take a few minutes longer to rest. Touching Mercury’s cold hands, she gently started to move her to the right position. “Okay, first you move your arms like this…”
— below are approx. 176 rp icons of my queen natalie portman as, padmé amidala
. none of the original photos are mine, i have simply edited their coloring accordingly, — if you’ve found this to be useful please give this a like/reblog, and happy roleplaying!
I went to six flags the other day. They have a “ride” there that is basically just a big escalator so you can get around the park easier. It’s pretty much always full, and there aren’t too many seats on it.
Anyways it was 100° and I had been walking around for hours and I was visibly shaky and someone didn’t even move their bag for me to sit down.
Frustrating because it is something made to accommodate people like me.
“I can’t really roll with the hero types, and i don’t. T-they don't want me around, but.. I want you to know, even if i didn’t show it at the time. I really appreciated you sticking by me. God damn it, why am i crying!..? makes no sense.”
lol you ain’t fooling us Rick.
More proof that this was for Morty. )
“Who the fuck Noob noob?”
and the most “specific guess” he “made”
“It’s possible I got so drunk, I felt like I was losing Morty to the Vindicators. And maybe this is my way of saying, Okay.. you could have him, but only if you know how important he is, otherwise i’ll kill you.”
Will you be in the void tonight? Is it ok if i come visit you and ask for a hug? I don't know what I'll look like, but in any form I know I'll look Tired and Not Great. (I'll only come if you want me to don't worry)
don ’ t worry if your form isn ’ t your favorite way , i ’ m already becoming fuzzier . I ’ l l be in the void … momentarily .
Imagine a pocket-sized you getting inspired by the famous Disney movie Frozen and wanting to make your own Olaf. Standing outside in the freshly-coated yard bundled up head from toe, you stare back at the snowman, who is the same height as you, in its button eyes and place the baby carrot where its nose is supposed to go. The snow crunches under your boots as you step back and smile at your pocket-sized Olaf. He smiles at you with his square teeth (you used a square-shaped piece of gum), and with a satisfied sigh, you turn around to tell Namjoon and Hoseok you’re ready to go inside, but you stop yourself. Hoseok holds Namjoon’s hands in his and have them close to his mouth blowing on them to get them warm because Namjoon forgot his gloves (he didn’t think you’d be out in the cold this long). Clearing your throat while gaining their attention, Namjoon pulls his hands away from Hoseok’s embarrassed. Acting like nothing happened, Namjoon asks if you’re ready to go inside. Biting your lip to keep from smiling, you nod your head.
- those who are afraid they might not be “really aros” but broken because, they don’t feel this love either … ?
- those who are even more afraid because they have troubles being close to every person in their life and wonder if they’re really just broken and need to be fixed, especially when they feel their troubles come from trauma / mental illnesses
- those who feel like their life is not important if they don’t find someone they can have a deep connection with
- those who feel like the only point of being aro is finding a QPR and are angry they can’t
- those who keep wondering if they feel platonic attraction but can’t tell it, just like the way you can wonder about romantic attraction
- those who are scared because they feel like they’re gonna end up alone and it seems to be such an horrible thing, even in the aro community
- those who try to find a QPR even if that makes them uncomfortable because of said fear
- those who feel fine being alone until society reminds them that living alone is horrible
- those who aren’t alone but aren’t very close to anyone either and are told that they should find a meaningfull relationship to be complete
- and those I forgot to mention, but who need this anyway
You are important. You are valid. Not being very close to people isn’t a bad thing. Being alone isn’t a bad thing. In fact, you’re great! :)