Misha Collins @ SeaCon
was pretty much worth the price of admission, tbh:
- When asked what he shipped, went off on a tangent about how when he first started conning few dared ask that question and he had no idea what it meant (while now he knows what an OTP is), and then said he wasn’t going to give his usual answers with the car or Bobby, before finally saying, ‘Well, I’ve written a lot of Wincest.’
- Thinks Cas prefers to be an angel rather than a human (because he’s going to be a weird misfit dork as any species and at least as an angel he’s got superpowers).
- When asked where is Sam’s handprint brand from when Cas pulled him out of hell, gave a pretty much unrepeatable answer about doing it where/how it wouldn’t leave a visible scar. It’s what you’re thinking, if you have a dirty mind. There were gestures. And the Cas voice (something like, “It might sting…”)
- Confirmed the existence of X-rated cast&crew-party-only gag reels.
- Is unbelievably adorable with his kids (which, obviously, but the way his voice changes around them, aww).
- Would not win the Newlywed Game (because he and his spouse are not newlyweds!)