I know i scream about him too much, but I’m honestly so damn pleased with how Hak is handled as a character.
Like… he’s a guy with a decade-long unrequited love and not only does he not act bitter or petty that it is unrequited, he’s just genuinely fine just being friends with Yona. Sure, at times it makes him a little sad, but he never blames her and always respects her feelings. And like, even though he’s a big tease that says things to get a rise out of people, you’ll notice he doesn’t make fun of anyone for the things they’re genuinely insecure about. He doesn’t mock Yona’s hair or Jaeha’s foot, he doesn’t badmouth the dragon brotherhood to Kija, and he doesn’t tease the very socially-awkward Shinah about anything.
And any romantic rivals he’s got? Yeah, he befriends pretty much all of them. Suwon? His best friend for years. Jaeha and Kija? Pshhh, they’re his bros. He doesn’t act jealous or possessive–I even get the impression that if Yona happened to fall for one of the other guys, he’d quietly support it the way he used to with Suwon. Any amount of over-protectiveness he had at the beginning of the series is gone and in it’s place is pride and trust. And that’s not to say he’s not still protective at all (clearly, he’s still willing to throw himself in front of an arrow for Yona), but he’s grown to respect her ability and see her as a capable equal.
Like…. Hak is honestly just such a good boy. At this point, his biggest flaw is having trouble being able to healthily express his feelings and being unaware of his worth as a person. I just love him so much okay he’s so g o od
Can you do a solangelo where will spends the night in the hades cabin and then they're really embarrassed
Will hadn’t meant to fall asleep.
He’d just been very tired last night. He’s been working nonstop at the infirmary, his infirmary, and there had been a lot of kids that needed patching up after the round of capture the flag with the Roman kids. Will should know better, and it’s not like he doesn’t trust his siblings, it’s just. A complex, maybe. Anyway, all he remembers from yesterday is that he’d stumbled into the medicine cabinet one too many times, and Kayla had finally had enough, shoving him out the door and into Nico’s waiting arms, telling him to “get some rest before you come back, or so help me.”
And now he’s… here.
Here is inside the Hades cabin, lying in Nico’s bed, an arm trapping him under the covers and something warm pressed against his side. Will blinks again, just to make sure he isn’t still dreaming.
The body beside him shifts, and Will turns his head to find himself face-to-face with Nico’s throat. He freezes. Nico swallows, and Will watches his Adam’s apple bob slightly with the movement.
“Uh,” he says. “Nico?”
Nico stirs. The arm thrown over Will’s chest moves, and then groggy brown eyes are staring down at him. “Oh,” Nico says, yawning. “Good morning.”
“Good, uh, good morning to you, too.” Will pushes himself up slowly. He does feel better rested than he has in days, but he can feel heat quickly rising in his cheeks. “Um. This is—I mean, thanks for, uh, taking care of me last night?”
“It’s fine,” Nico says. He seems to be waking up more rapidly now, shifting backwards to put some space between them. “I thought here might be quieter than your cabin, and then I couldn’t wake you up, so…” He shrugs, eyes anywhere but Will’s face. “Are you feeling better?”
They both stare at separate walls, pretending the blush on their cheeks doesn’t exist. Will can imagine what his siblings will say and the raised eyebrows their friends will give them, but he can still feel the warmth of Nico against him. He risks a glance back and finds the other boy already watching him.
Face still flushed pink, Will chances a smile. “Want to get breakfast with me?”
Nico looks away, but there’s a small smile playing on his lips, too. “Okay.”
I love how offended Han gets when Leia calls him scruffy-looking. Because I mean, he is scruffy-looking. He has to know it. He walks around with his hair mussed and his shirt half-open, he rarely seems to get changed, his ship is a mess inside and out. And more than that, he doesn’t care. He makes no effort to be neat and tidy, not even when he’s hanging around on a military base, because he’s Han Solo and he is how he is and if you don’t like it, tough luck.
But then Leia calls him scruffy-looking. And suddenly it’s an insult. Suddenly, coming from the princess with the elaborate hairstyle and perfect poise, who manages to make a jumpsuit look like a royal gown just by wearing it, who can make Han question his life and his choices and his morals with a look, it’s an insult.
And he’s offended. Not by “half-witted”, which clearly isn’t true. Not by “stuck-up”, which also isn’t really true. Not by “nerf herder” which is an insult to his flying skills and definitely not true. No, he picks “scruffy-looking”, the one part of her insult that’s actually kind of accurate. Because that’s the one which, right now, is the starkest contrast to her, because she’s standing there looking effortlessly beautiful and put together, completely unlike him, and really it’s extremely unfair that she gets to look so damn royal and gorgeous and everything he isn’t while glaring at him, and rejecting him, and telling him he’s a scruffy peasant and not good enough.
It’s so unfair that he has to argue with it because he’s not that bad, okay, he’s a pretty decent-looking guy, a princess and a guy like him can’t be totally out of the realm of possibility, right? Right? She’s, uh, she’s protesting a bit too much, right? That’s it. He must’ve hit pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that after all, that’s what she just did with him. Right? Luke? Back me up here, kid…
a banghim one-shot inspired by the prompts I received today. includes himchan worrying about yongguk this comeback. angst. ot6 feels. fluff.
It’s common knowledge that Bang Yongguk barely sleeps.
If you were to rank B.A.P by their sleeping problems, the leader is the obvious
number one. Daehyun would come second, even if it’s with a margin. Jongup is
undoubtedly last; the guy is like a damn cat. Junhong only has trouble falling
asleep right before big performances. Youngjae falls asleep less than five
minutes after the lights go out.
Himchan can’t sleep when he worries. When heavy
thoughts won’t stop circling like vultures inside his head. Those nights he
toss and turn until the bed doesn’t feel comfortable anymore, and he has to get
up and do something else not to go crazy.
When Yongguk still lived in the dorm, those were the
nights Himchan would find the leader sitting with his laptop and awful posture
somewhere in the dark. He’d take a bottle from their stash and force Yongguk to
talk to him until he felt tired again. Usually he’d manage to drag the oldest
with him to bed by that time as well, right before sunrise. They’d have a bit
of a headache the next morning, but at least they’d gotten a few hours
shut-eye. It had worked. It had been easy.
Ways to Cheer Yourself Up (When wanting to be alone) - 50 top things to do
1. Go ON Tumblr, believe it or not, we don't care where you're from, what you do, how you're being you, as long as you are being you, you're pretty much welcomed on here. That's why i love it. Unless of course you are homophobic or judgemental or ignorant - then the people will speak for themselves, we look out for each other here.
2. Read Books; escapism is a wonderful thing
3. Listen to music; and no - not the sad, 'ALL BY MYSELF' type music, but the kickass songs like 'I will Survive' or 'Loser Like Me' just celebrate yourself for being awesome, because we know you are; even if others don't; especially then actually.
4. Become your own superhero. Every single one of you have a talent or a dream. Follow up on that talent/dream. YOU ARE WORTH IT, and you can be whoever you want to be.
5. DISNEY MOVIES. Unless you absolutely hate bursting out into song - better cut of highschool musical and glee while were at this, then Disney is the best pick me up ever.
6. Watch your favourite TV shows. Remind yourself why life can be awesome. Watching your fav characters usually means you can relate to them.
7. Go on walks - it's very pretty outside, and sometimes our heads can be overloaded with information or stress, I advise calming music and a nice walk outside in comfortable clothes.
8. Have a diary. A friend of mine recently bought me one, and it's a godsend because all the anger, or emotions I feel, I try to put in the diary rather than putting it out on others. It also calms you down. I feel better when I write.
9. Speaking of writing...if you enjoy it- WRITE. Writing is a wonderful way to escape. You can put all your emotions into your characters and they just come to life. I tend to do that when I'm stressed.
10. If writing is not your thing then bake. I've actually ironically read in a fan fiction where a character would bake when stressed and try out new recipes, this character tried making butterbeer; maybe be adventurous; have a food blog or something to keep you occupied.
11. Be With Your Pets - Pets are loyal creatures, and they love you, even when you're being a pain in the ass, and I hear they're very good listeners.
12. Now I don't know about you, but I LOVE Musicals. If you are a musical fanatic like me and you're feeling a little down, my dears; listen to those awesome voices, because sometimes we just - need - a break (Also, if you haven't watched RENT, watch it - NODAYBUT TODAY...or Starkid...Starkid make the most funniest musical parodies, even if you don't like musicals I suggest it, and if you're not enjoying their YouTube Channel, then I'll eat my own hat).
13. ASK ME ANYTHING. If you really want to talk to somebody but you don't want to talk to people you know and you just want to get things out, my ASK box is always open.
14. Find a hobby. If you don't really want to talk to anybody, that's okay, sometimes we need to just have some 'me time'. In my me times, I usually deactivate from Facebook, and just focus on things that make me happy. Like; Puzzles, Sudoku, Games, writing, cooking, singing, whatever it is...travelling even. Enjoy yourself.
15. Travel. Maybe being stuck in the same place is the problem, maybe you're head wants to be in a place where it can ACTUALLY THINK.
16. Go Hiking. I suppose Hiking is similar to walking but if you're an outdoor person, this is a great way to clear your head and to feel fresh.
17. Hit The Gym. Or even do your own exercises. I like to walk - do crunches, and I love Zumba. I love dancing. If you love being active, this is also another way to clear your mind from negative things.
18. GO SEE A MOVIE!!! When was the last time you had fun? Even if it's just by yourself. You're allowed to treat yourself. Go, enjoy, be surrounded by people, even if they're strangers.
19. If you like coffee, treat yourself for one at a local cafe. Who knows, you might meet your coffee soulmate in a cafe one day.
20. STOP thinking Negative. Have a Pros/Cons List. Try not to outweight the Pros list with the Cons. Please?
You are good enough.
21. Write down a bucket List, and start ticking them off. Having goals and dreams is healthy. If you have dreams, then you have a direction of where you're going.
22. Get help. It's okay, if you're head is in a really bad place to reach out to people. It really is okay.
23. Help others. If you're not sure what to do with yourself at all, be useful to other people less fortunate than you. Volunteer! Work with Charity, Feed the homeless, help the guide dogs association.
24. Smile more. It looks good on you, believe me. Spend time with your guilty pleasures, my guilty pleasure is binge watching glee
25. Please DO NOT go to a pub to drink to ease your mind, if you are going to do that, do it with a friend, or somebody close.
26. Eat Chocolate. Okay yes while society says NO DON'T EAT THE FATTY FOOD. Hey; screw them. If you feel better eating a bit of junk go for it. There's nothing wrong with eating a whole pizza or tub of ben and jerry ice cream when feeling upset - just try not to make TOO much of a habit :
27. REBLOG YOUR FOLLOWERS POSTS, you might be surprised that you aren't the only one feeling the way you're feeling, you might be surprised by how much you're forgetting that hey - it's gonna be alright.
28. Do something nice for your neighbour. Ah who knows, have you ever actually talked to them? Maybe they might be lonely too.
29. Have a GAMES Night. A very good friend of mine loves Games. If You LOVE Games, then hell have a marathon of them. Play the sims, be in control.
30. Speaking of marathons...dun dun dun - MOVIE MARATHON, I Don't Know About You Guys, But Having A Harry Potter Movie Marathon always cheers me Up. WITH FOOD Of course, and good company, but this is about cheering yourself up, so if you don't want company, that's okay.
31. Draw. I love drawing too. I suppose I'm more of the creative person. There are a lot of different types of people out there, maybe you like solving things - do those fancy cube things Idk what they're called. If you are like my brother and you love Maths, then maybe you can tutor someone. On one hand you're helping someone, and doing something you like doing, just like I'm drawing because I like drawing.
32.Be with kids. believe it or not, kids are the most innocent little munchkins, and they honestly don't care what you look like, if you play hide and seek with them they'll be thrilled, so long as you're nice to them, they're generally nice to you... but be warned, they tell it how it is too. I talk a bit different. The most popular thing they've said to me was "Is that why you talk funny, because of the things in your teeth?" (They've also never really seen braces before) I even had one kid determined to get me to sing 'Everything is awesome' I'll never forget that because this kid clearly didn't care how I sounded, and just wanted me to sing with her. I felt great.
33. If you're into Fairy Tales, Please Please Read Chris Colfer's The Land Of Stories series 1-4. It's an amazing series, and you almost forget what world you're in once you start reading. Plus, there's more coming (I'm a little excited)
34. Watch Pixar Movies. You can't go wrong.
35. GO TO HOGWARTS. Harry Potter Fan? Visit - Platform 9 3/4s in London, or go to the Harry Potter World, or if you can't actually visit these sites, go on Pottermore.
36. Read Fan Fiction, you might not be a harry potter fan, but whatever fandom you are in, believe me sometimes Fan Fictfion Cheer me up. I adore Glee *Don't Judge Me* and Dalton is the best thing ever. Or Little Numbers...or Both. They cheer me up big time.
37. Role play. If you like superheroes or characters, go be with the crowd. I believe they have events like Comic Con, and on Facebook they even have Events for such things, go be with strangers! So long as it's safe of course.
38. Write a letter to the person who inspires you most and send it. You might be surprised by an answer.
39. Pick up your instrument. Don't ignore your musical talent if you do have a musical talent. Remember, you're worth it. I don't care what you've done. Pick, It Up.
40. Maybe go visit your family? I know this is about 'quality me time' but if you haven't seen your family in such a long time or are at a distance. Maybe being surrounded by something familiar is what you need.
41. Change Careers. If you're not enjoying what you're doing or studying, change it. I remember in highschool a teacher said you might change your job 10 - 12 times before getting it right. It'okay, you just haven't found where you're meant to be yet.
42. Enter a competition - Who knows what will come from it, take risks.
43. If you're a risk-taker, challenge yourself. IDK how you're going to do that, but google has some pretty good answers. Even ask your tumblr followers, they follow you for a reason after all.
44. Go on a boat. Go Fishing! I don't know, it's not my thing, but if you like fishing, then hell - go out there and fish.
45. Find time for yourself, are you working too much? Maybe you are working too much. You know life doesn't stop for nobody, and if you keep pushing yourself so hard, time will go so fast and you won't realise how much of that time you could have spent on your own self.
The world is not going to end if you treat yourself.
46. You ARE Good Enough. Listen to my words. Sometimes encouragement is all we need, when people feel hopeless, or like everything's gone wrong. It's gonna be okay. I promise, just hang in there.
47. Write Down Quotes that Inspire You. I have a wall of these, and of people that inspire me too, and it reminds me of the good things in life when I'm in a crappy mood.
48. Find something to do. If you're not doing anything, go take up a course, research things that interest you, you might be surprised by what comes from it. Join a community that enjoys doing things you do.
49. Go To The Beach - If you live in Australia like me, visiting the beach is actually really calming and me and my best friend always would go on a random drive, and drive up to a beach or a look out, and it was always calming. Enchanting too sometimes. Maybe we forget about the place we live in, and what's exciting about the place. If you're in New York, visit Broadway or The Statue Of Liberty, or if you're in London, go to the London Bridge, or the Eye, visit the Eiffel Tower if you're in Paris...just go Anywhere.
50. Take a random journey. Go on a train to somewhere new, go on a road trip. You never know what's around the corner.
Okay, so my favorite Vox Machina height headcanons are tall!Keyleth and smol!twins. With how long I go on, I’m probably gonna make the smol!twins another post
Just thinking about gangly awkward Keyleth, who hasn’t quite gotten used to her height. Her antlers and giant blooming flowers (because she has to braid the best seasonal flowers into her hair and they seem to take weeks to wilt) getting caught on low doorways. Parts of Kraghammer were a nightmare. She can’t quite make the dwarf size beds comfortable, so she turns into Minxy and goes to cuddle up with Grog (she realizes the Goliath never complains about beds or anything else being too small for him, but everything must feel like it’s not made for him)
Keyleth, who’s always been tall for her age, finally growing into it. She learns to stand tall, to hold her head up high. It takes time (sometimes she still feels a bit like a stumbling baby deer who’s just learned to walk) but she gets there. Grog tries to teach her how to loom over people (she trips half the time)
People make weird comments out in the world about her height. Vax and Scanlan like to ask how the weather is up there (she always says that it’s lovely and it’s Pike who gently explains that they’re teasing her) Nobles at grand functions (who should really mind their own business actually) gently pat her hand and say it must be so hard for her to find a dance partner (the looks on their faces are priceless when Pike or Vex or Percy stride up to pull her onto the dance floor)
Though she’s not quite as tall as Grog, she’s found she can run almost as fast as him, even while carrying a gnome. Piggyback races become a regular event (when they’re not busy fighting dragons anyway) Scanlan’s (usually) a perfect gentleman when she lets him scramble up on her back, although she runs a little better with Pike cheering her on and laughing wildly as she tries to steer Keyleth by the antler woven into her hair
Being tall does make kissing a little awkward sometimes, but usually it’s even better. The twins up on tip toe to press matching kisses to her cheeks. Percy realizing the reach is a bit too much when he wants to surprise her, so he presses a gentle kiss to the back of her hand instead. Pike likes to take running leaps into her arms (Keyleth might like that best, when she catches Pike and spins her around) And calm, no nonsense Kashaw still always has to dip her dramatically when he plants one on her (actually it’s pretty hard to pick a favorite method)
Hugs are best though. She’s the perfect height to tuck Vex in close so she can rest her chin on beautiful dark hair. Just right for yanking Vax in to hold him tight for a moment before he disappears into the shadows. But she’s not too tall to fold herself into Grog’s chest (sometimes she just needs to hear his heartbeat against her ear after a fight that went too, too long)
When you study Publicity you discover things that you knew but you were too dumb and blind to see.
LIKE PDA for example. PDA is something that we can discuss (i have other subject but i will talk about it in a other post). How can we notice the difference between Real and Fake? and Fake how?
Its very simple.
For Example: Miley and Liam during Valentines day
Mia And Darren in not special day
Miley and Lian pic the paparazzi was hidden, you can see there is no flash, no pose. There is too much noise and low quality. Also if you look for this day pic you will find several of them at the same way, they eating, going to their car…anyway …you got it. A paparazzi following celebrity style.
Mia and Darren the “paparazzi” was too close, used flash, clean image, and all the pics are of them walking to some place then gets over. Where did they go? What did they do? We don't know.
“Oh but darren is not that famous” they dont care, if you’re knowing for do something specially on TV they will follow you. the Second pic its a Posed Pic, those type are very common to see like Taylor Swift with Tom in a vacation last year (tryiong to prove they were real) or like Lea Michele in Hawaii this year.
You're so sweet and kind, I love your blog! So, here's something I need help with: Character A and B are on a fake date and they don't really like each other, not even as friends. However, A starts to fall for B but he doesn't say it, instead he keeps being weird around B, trying to show his feelings in awkward ways (A is annoying, B is too oblivious)
Thank you! That means a lot to me :)
Okay, so I love fake dating. I think it’s hilarious.
1. B: “You are way too close, move over.”
A:”Why? It’s supposed to look like we’re dating. I cant pretend I am into you if Im like 3 feet away. “
2.B: “You know.. this might not be that bad…”
A: “What are you talking about? This is awful..”
3.B: “Complain all you want about me having to be your date, but you can not deny that I look hot as hell in this outfit.”
A: “You look the same as you always do.” B: “Are you saying I am always hot because I-”
A:”Just get in the damn car.”
4. B:”Can I call you cute per names?”
A: “Absolutely not.”
B:”Come on, every couple has cute names for each other. How about sweet-heart? Dear? Love? Cupcake?”
A:”Fine. Anything but cupcake.”
B: “Okay, anything for you, Love.”
5. B:”Holy shit, that was hot…”
A:”Did you just… Did you just call me hot?”
I hope these work for you, and if you need anything else, feel free to contact me!
An assortment of seemingly random items were strewn about on
six pedestals. There were assigned spots, and as soon as the items were in
place, the lights around the main power switch flickered on. The room didn’t
look any better in the light either.
“Well…” Lewis looked around nervously. “At least it worked.”
“Vivi, I think this client of ours has a few screws loose,”
“No kidding…” Vivi replied and swallowed down any other
anxious quips. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. Vivi knew what she said
before, but with this place being powered by an almost ritualistic power source, not to mention everything else in the
place that raised all kinds of red flags, she was starting to have second thoughts.
But if this Joey Drew really needed help…they couldn’t just
leave. They hadn’t even seen a speck of him since coming to this crazy studio.