- Chaeyoung: Guys I need help, I don't know what to get Mina for her birthday.
- Nayeon: You've come to the right place, if there's one thing Im Nayeon excels at, it's gift giving.
- Dahyun: For my birthday last year you gave me dish soap
- Nayeon: That wasn't a gift, I was reminding you to do your chores. Anyway Chaeyoung, what kind of response do you want from Mina. Surprise? Joy? Fondness?
- Chaeyoung: Actually I kind of want to get her something that will make her [lowers her voice] fall in love with me
- Jeongyeon: Oh honey...
- Nayeon: Well, I have no clue. Everyone already loves me, I don't need to give them gifts for that. Does anyone else have any ideas?
- Momo: Mina likes dancing, you could take her dancing
- Jeongyeon: Momo we're suggesting birthday present ideas, not ideas for a date
- Momo: Oh, ok then. Just ask her on a date
- Sana: You know what's really romantic? Ice skating. Mina would look so cute in the snow
- Chaeyoung: I'm not gonna ask her out guys. I'm barely at the stage where I can talk to her without stuttering.
- Tzuyu: Dude why are you trying so hard? Just put some money in a birthday card and be done with it
- Chaeyoung: You guys are useless.
- Jihyo: [Putting her book down] Alright Chae, you want to win Mina over? Here's what you do. I want you to think of something that Mina is passionate about, something she cares about. What's the first thing that comes into your mind?
- Chaeyoung: Anime?
- Sana: [Clapping her hands together] That's it! You get matching YuruYuri roleplay outfits for you and Mina.
- Jihyo: SANA!
Idk if you've already been asked this, sorry if you have you don't have to answer again, but how do you think Cas' depression arc would be addressed and/or given closure (if it is to be addressed). Love your metas btw.