- Justin: "I was getting my Munch Squad on at McDonald's. When I sat down for my feast, a guy walked in the door, looked at me, and said, "Idiot can't even make his own pancakes, how pathetic."
- *Justin begins laughing mid-sentence*
- Griffin: Don't laugh at that! I mean it's, it's a power play.
- Justin: This person was just eating breakfast at McDonald's, and when they sat down to eat a guy walked in the door, looked at them and said, "Idiot can't make his own pancakes, how pathetic." - And then walked back out! What is this fuckin' mysterious assassin? "I tried to enjoy my meal but all I could taste were dejection and tears. How can I track this guy down, explain how restaurants work and then project the image of a man who definitely understands the process of making pancakes to every stranger I encounter." And that's from Hobbes.
- Justin: Here's the nicer, amazing way of doing this. Walk into McDonald's, see somebody eating a stack of pancakes, hand them a recipe for pancakes, and then walk out the door.
- Travis: I wanna be in the head of the person who's walking by McDonald's, sees someone eatin' a stack of flapjacks and is like, I GOTTA go in there and say somethin'.
- Justin: I gotta get'em.
- Griffin: Fucking double parks...
- Travis: Just pulls up on the lawn of McDonald's, rolls out.
- Justin in a deeper voice: Victoria just go around the block, I'm just...I'm just gonna be a sec.
- Justin: Listen, I know we try to keep it nice on this show, we try not to be mean... This is maybe the funniest thing I've ever heard. I'm really trying so hard not to be entertained by this.
- Griffin: It's not funny that you got bullied and it's not funny that this person's an ass. What's funny is the idea of walking into a restaurant, just already - just pre-angry that people here are eating things that they could just as easily make at home.
What's rick and morty actually like? I've been kinda avoiding it because the guy who tried to convince me it was a great show just went on for ages praising its nihilistic worldview, and I just don't have time for that, but what do you think of the show? Is it worth watching?