I know requests are closed, but I'm kinda hoping it'll be seen anyway... I just got yelled at by both my parents and my fiancé because I decided that I don't want any children in the future... and I've been getting yelled at and called selfish and all... so it might make me feel better to know how the RFA and Saeran would feel about MC not wanting children, either... I kinda feel like they'd feel the same as my fiancé, but I like to hope otherwise... :/
Wow, I just. I honestly angry cried a little bit last night when you sent this in. I had to walk away from my computer because I was too upset for you. I just…hope you think long and hard about saying ‘I do’ to someone who is willing to yell at you and call you selfish for wanting control of your own body and life…
- He was glad that you decided to tell him!
- “I respect your decision, MC,” he grabbed your hands, “I love you. I married you. I’m happy with the way things are!”
- He does have a sister, so he could always play with nieces/nephews if she ever has kids
- He wasn’t even totally into pets… so he was fine with your decision
- Happy to spend his nights playing LOLOL instead of changing and feeding a baby
- He says the pets at the clinic are more than enough responsibility haha he treats them like they’re children
- And he loved being taken care of by you
- He would have to split your attention if you had kids!
- He gave you a warm smile when you told him
- He could see how nervous you were to tell him this
- “MC, I can see you’ve put a lot of thought into this. I didn’t marry you expecting to have children. Elizabeth 3rd is more than enough for our family,” he kissed your forehead
- It was true
- He enjoyed spoiling you both and that was enough for him
- Without a kid, he could keep focusing on work
- He was a little grateful for that, because if he ever did have a kid he knew he would find himself taking more time off to be home instead of running the company
- He admired that you were honest with him
- He was a little sad at first
- But when you both sat down and talked about it, and he heard you explain your reasoning, he understood completely!
- “Babe…I didn’t even think about all of that…I feel bad for assuming this was something you wanted. I love you so much, and if this is how you feel then I respect it completely!”
- The more time passed the more he was actually okay with it
- All of his late rehearsals and traveling to sets for work…
- He would never be able to do all of that with a kid!
- And it was hard being in the public eye
- Would he have been okay with people taking pictures of his child?
- After thinking about all of this, he was happy with life the way it was, and was glad you talked to him about your feelings
- “It’s good we aren’t having kids, MC. Our children would be too beautiful for this world to handle”
- She breathed a sigh of relief
- It’s not that she wouldn’t want kids
- But she is perfectly fine not having them
- Hugged you so tight when you told her
- She could see you starting to tear up a bit and she wanted to comfort you
- “MC, I had my own reservations…please. We can be happy with the way we are now!”
- And that was that!
- Life moved on and you two were happy
- He just shrugged
- Gave you a big hug
- “I was fine either way, honestly! It’s okay! Why are you looking so glum? Do I need to tickle you?”
- Made you smile right away
- His hands were full enough worrying about Saeran
- He’s perfectly fine getting a cat to act as honorary child
- “We will name it Yoosung!”
- “You BETTER NOT SAEYOUNG” -Yoosung
- All he ever wanted in life was you
- And that was more than enough
- Felt bad that you looked so nervous telling him
- Held your hand in his own
- “Hey, I feel the same. I would have kids, but, the thought makes me a little nervous…”
- He liked your routines
- He liked the quiet apartment with just the two of you
- He liked you all to himself
- Change sometimes gave him anxiety so this was a relief to hear
- “Saeyoung is enough of a child for us both,” he laughed.