you timidly stepped into view, standing at the doorframe of class 1-a. bakugou was in the room alone. it was six p.m., all after school activities were cancelled, so why was he still here?
“don’t call me that.”
bakugou turned his head slightly to get an adequate glance at you, as if he didn’t know who you were. but he knew your voice anywhere.
“s-sorry. d'you need someone to walk you home?” you asked, curiously stepping into the room, clasping your hands so methodically, it’s as if your power could slip through your fingers if you weren’t careful.
bakugou’s voice shook. you couldn’t tell if he was angry or getting ready to cry.
you didn’t really want to find out, either.
“i, uh… okay. be careful.”
you warn him, referencing the open window he sat in, his legs hanging the outside of the building.
you turn, picking up your bag from by the door and turned around to him, just to check on him one more time.
but he was already looking at you.
he gasped, different shades of rose scattering quickly across his cheeks like frightened butterflies as he swiftly turned away, growling and cursing under his breath.
“wait for me.”
he grumbled, swinging his legs back over and snatching his bag from his desk and forcing the window shut.
“i’ll walk with you, but utter a word about this to deku and i’ll char you.”
you ask, amused.
“n-none of your damn business! i don’t want him to think i’m weak. that’s it!”
he exclaimed, putting his hand up to your face and letting his explosions go off, close enough to startle you. you shoved his hand away.
“wanna walk by yourself?” you ask, warning drenching your tone. you pushed your finger against his chest and scowled, just trying to get him to behave.
“i would love nothing more, actually!”
katsuki shouted, outstretching his hands in front of him. “that’s why i refused in the first place! then you got all sad and pathetic.”
“since when do you feel remorse, katsuki?” you scrunched your nose. then, shaking your head and breaking loose from that thought, you wave your hand, starting to stray from bakugou.
after walking alone for a couple minutes, watching the sun set and marvelling at how it gave your skin such a kissed amber glow.
you giggled, trying to find your phone. golden hour was the best.
when you reached for your back pocket, you felt a presence behind you, then pulled your hand quickly back to your chest.
you greeted coldly.
“don’t act like you didn’t want me to be here, asshead.”
bakugou growled from behind you, the vibrato of his voice sending chills up your spine. you sighed.
“don’t act like you didn’t want to come, dumb hair.” you retorted, grinning competitively.
bakugou stopped you by grabbing your arm, eyebrows furrowed and frown extremely prominent. you gulped, getting ready to apologise when he roughly smashed his lips against yours.
his right hand went around your neck. you smiled against his lips, knowing that he didn’t know how to handle affection, let alone give it to anyone.
when your lips parted, he quickly turned to walk away, but you grabbed his hand and began to walk home with no words.
he didn’t fight against you this time, he just loosely held your hand, angrily looking up at the sky.
despite his face, though, you knew he was happy. no denying it this time.
‘How can I fix this?“ - Chris Evans x Reader (Part 1)
Summary: You have to kiss Sebastian for a photoshoot and Chris gets really furious when he finds it and you both get into a fight during a phone call.
Request: Prompt 15 requested by anonymous
Warnings: a bit of angst, a bit of cursing, a bit of angst
"Stop acting like it’s something that you can fix. You messed up everything, (Y/n)! You destroyed our relationship! You destroyed us!”
“Chris, please, you know that it wasn’t my intention. I didn’t have a choice! I couldn’t give up on the photoshoot so suddenly, you know it was one of my dreams.” You begged, trying to control the sobs. “Please, how can I fix this?Can we… can we talk properly?”
“No, (Y/n)! No! You kissed my fucking best friend. You… it wasn’t even a fake kiss. There was a tongue. I saw it!”
“It was him!” You shouted, already losing your control, getting desperate. “You know that I wouldn’t ever do this. I wouldn’t do something that I knew that could hurt you. Please, I need you to believe in me. If you don’t wanna believe in me, ask Sebastian! He will tell you that’s it was a fucking accident.”
It all started when you went to make a photoshoot with a huge hype and they didn’t warned you that you’d had to pose with your boyfriend’s best friend and kiss him. As the good artist you are, you pretended that it didn’t bother you but Sebastian talked to you and told you that it would be okay and wouldn’t be nothing more than professional, but it’s not what Chris thinks.
“(Y/n), I… I just…”
“Please, Christopher. I’m begging you. I love you.” You begged, feeling your whole body shaking.
“I can’t. Not now. I’m sorry.”
“You know what? You’re a fucking selfish! I do love you but I’m tired of this fool jealousy. I can’t even approach of a male friend that you freak out and I always have to deal with your gorgeous female friends flirting with you and you having to kiss one of them in the movies every single time! It’s not fair! You’re fucking selfish, a fucking asshole. I’m tired of being the one who’s apologize every time, Chris. I’m tired!” You shouted again and then turned off the phone, throwing it on the carpet.
“(Y/n), sweetie, what’s going on here?” Your mom entered your room. “Why are you crying, baby?”
“He’s so selfish, mom. He don’t wanna believe in me. He thinks that I kissed Sebastian because I wanted to.” You sobbed, getting into your mom’s embrace. “I love him, I wouldn’t ever do this knowing that it would hurt him.”
“I know that you love him, baby. Everybody knows, he knows. He just… You know he also loves you. He’s jealous because he loves you a lot and it breaks him seeing you with another guy even if it’s only for a photoshoot.”
“If he really loves me, he would believe in me.”
“Oh, sweetie… Men are like this. They act like this because they’re scared of loosing what they really love.”
“Do you think that he’ll forgive me?”
“He doesn’t have to forgive you, you didn’t do nothing wrong. It is your job and if he can kiss his friends while filming, you also can. Stop thinking the blame is on you because it’s not, you know it.” She said, kissing gently your forehead. “I have to go to work now, I left the lunch done. Please, eat something. You’re not eating anything since yesterday.”
“I will, I promise.”
“See you later. I love you.”
“I love you, mom. Be careful.” She nodded and walked out of the room. When you heard the door shutting, you came back to your bed, wrapped yourself with the blanket and caught your phone. You spent long minutes staring at the picture of you and Chris on the screen and you couldn’t lie, you were for him to call you again, but he didn’t. It was almost 4 p.m. and you didn’t have courage enough to get out of your bed.
Chris and you are dating for almost three years now, you both first met when you did a photoshoot for Vogue together and didn’t further away since then. You fell truly, madly and deeply in love with him. Chris is one of the kindest human beings that you met in your entire life and everyone could see it, he’s such a gentleman, a true prince, it’s really hard to find someone like him nowadays, but just like everyone, he has a defect: he’s truly jealous.
He’s that kind of men that if sees you approaching any of your male friends or any other guy, he freaks out. You liked at the beggining because you felt like he was just trying to protect you, but now it’s totally annoying. You miss a lot your friends but Chris doesn’t like the idea to see you talking to one of them. At the same time, he’s always hanging out with his female friends and opposite to him, you just accept in silence because you don’t wanna be like him. You both always fight because of this but it always end up with a great make up sex, but now he’s away in Florida filming again, you don’t have another choice but stay in your bed doing absolutely nothing.
Nightfall had already come when you woke up. You didn’t even noticed when you fell asleep and now you were awake by your doorbell ringing. You stood up slowly, feeling dizzy, your head seems like it could explode in any moment. You stumbled on your shoes and fell onto the ground, hitting hard your knee. You stood up moaning in pain while the doorbell didn’t stop and you took a time to reach the door, opening it without seeing who it was. Your body freezed when you saw the man standing on your front door, carrying his old black Ogio backpack.
Summary: You were in disguised as a bar singer for a hunt. Things don’t go as planned when you bump into a familiar someone.
A/N: I’m on my period dont judge me. AND I WANT MY LAPTOP BACK FUCK. Also, @waywardasfudge TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! AND Y'ALL READER FOLK TOO
Warning(s): smut, oral, good girl kink(does this exist? Cause i think i have it)
Word Count: 1623
Dean stirred the whiskey in his glass as the singer sang “i put a spell on you”. He wasn’t dressed for this place and he didn’t care. A lot of things change when you turn into a demon, correction, knight of hell. Not giving a flying fuck is something that comes naturally.
He swivelled on the bar stool to see the person who was singing so beautifully. He took her appearance in. Shimmering dress, red rose in hair, matching lips.. The lips…the mouth. He drank to it.
’(y/n).’ he remembered. When did you start looking so ravishing. Maybe it was the whiskey, maybe the get up, maybe the cigar smoke he’d iinhaled all this while.
After finishing the song you got off stage, a man came up to you made small talk laced with compliments. But you soon ended the conversation, there was no time. The demon who was gutting all those women was still running free.
You looked around when you noticed a raised hand. ‘Dean.’ you recognised at once and made your way towards him.
’(y/n) (y/l/n),’ dean announced. 'when did you get this gorgeous?’
'well, always being very dressed and not having any makeup on doesn’t make me look pretty.’ you shrugged.
'i was kidding, you always looked good.’ he sat up properly. 'why the change of career?’
'hunt,’ you said quietly. 'some demon on the loose i wanted to kill shits and giggle.’ you clinked the glass of red wine before taking a sip.
He’d be lying if he said he wasn’t turned o have by that. Why didn’t he make any advancement towards you before? being completely human was to be blamed perhaps.
'you don’t have to worry about that.’ he stood and so did you with a confused gaze he put an arm around your waist and led you outside. 'i stabbed him in the heart a couple of times with this sweet thing i kinda own now.’ he whispered in your ear.
'damn it, Dean. You ruined my night.’ you took the rose out of your hair and gave them a shuffle. 'guess I’ll go…watch tv and put my ass to sleep.’ you started in the other direction.
'i can make it up to you, let’s go to my room watch whatever the hell you want and get a couple of drinks.’ he blocked your way. 'if you want of course.’ he stepped aside.
'hmm, okay.’ you nodded. He offered him your arm and you linked it with enthusiasm. 'you’re staring at me.’ you after a while.
'i, sorry. You just look so 50’s femme fatale. I-i just can’t help myself.’ he shook his head with a boyish smile. You slapped his shoulder and laughed.
'are you flirting with me, dean winchester?’ you crossed your arms over your chest as you leaned against the door to his room.
'I’ve been for a while, now.’ he fidled with the lock until it finally clicked and opened. He opened the gate suddenly causing you to stumble and get pinned to the adjacent wall. You let out a surprised squeal beacause of the sudden movement. 'thanks for noticing.’ he kept both his hands on the either side of your head. He was so close to you that you could feel the heat radiating from him.
'guess I’m quite slow.’ you breathed. He did have the most beautiful green eyes.
'good luck for you,’ he moved forwards and you felt yourself frown. 'I’m pretty fast.’ he winked at you making your knees go week.
He picked out two champagne glasses and offered you one. You took it and sat down on the bed. As you started to take your heels off, he stopped you.
'leave them on, they suit you.’ he didn’t face you. You were glad he couldn’t look at ypur tomato red face. 'awww, you look so adorable all flustered.’ he cooed, it didn’t help with the burning cheeks.
'so, how’d you kill the bastard?’ you asked trying to change the sunject and turned the TV on. Some old movie named 'life is Beautiful’ was playing. It was english dubbed but it seemed nice.
'easy, blade that Crowley gave me.’ he drank the golden liquid looking at you.
'crowley..why?’ you asked. He advanced towards you slowly and carefully then sat in front of you. He licked the side of his mouth before making eyes contact with you. He blinked slowly and when he opened his eyes, they weren’t those fairytale forest greens but pitch black. You swallowed hard.
'you don’t look surprised.’ he smiled and tilted his head at you. You shook your head in a no.
'i wasn’t hunting arrow, dean.’ you didn’t break the eye contact. 'i was looking for you.’ an 'oh’ and another blink of eyes later it was him again.
'you found me, now what?’ he asked inching his face closer to yours.
'i would call someone..’ you breathed.
'can you?’ he smirked.
'i don’t want to. For some dumb reason, i don’t want to.’ you replied. He smiled.
'good girl.’ he placed a hand on your cheek, you liked it, one night at the bunker you and the boys had joked about it. 'i didn’t bring you to my, little den, to kill you or something.’ he took a bite of the strawberry from a bowl you hadn’t noticed he had brought. 'i was gonna do things to you,’ he offered you one.
You flicked your eyes to it once before taking a bite, causing the red juice to drip a little from your lips.
'real good things, you would’ve loved them.’ he cleaned it with a thumb and put it on your botton lips. You listened to him as if you were under hypnosis. 'suck.’ he mouthed with a flick of tongue. And you did. You opened your mouth and sucked at his thumb. 'good girl.’ he whispered.
“yes, princupessa?” the man in the tv said. Dean took the remote and turned it off. He turned to you completely.
'yes, principessa?’ he asked removing his thumb from your mouth and putting his hand at your neck. He traced your jawline.
'yes.’ was enough for him to capture your lips. He kissed you hungryly before he grabbed you closer and pinned you against the headboard with your hands above your head. You licked his bottom lip and rolled your tongue in his mouth. He discarded all his upper layers of clothes revealing his perfect body.
He pulled away breathless and slowed down. He kissed and sucked, leaving a trail of hickeys on your neck to your chest. 'take it,’ he made your body press up against his. 'off.’ he ordered. You obeyed. You weren’t wearing a bra underneath this dress for it demanded it. You pulled a couple of strings and it fell gracefully to your middle.
He wet his lips as he took a proper veiw of you. He smirked at you as he held your chin with a his fingers kissed you on your mouth, then on the collar bone, on the chest. His tongue played with one of your nipples before he sucked on your breast. The sensation made your underwear slick.
'i want you on your knees,’ he growled. You were quick to be put on the floor.
'mmhm.’ you hummed and with the same eagerness you undid his jeans and began blowing him. 'look at me,’ you obeyed. 'tongue.’ he ordered and you put out your tongue for him. 'get up.’ you stood up and he rolled the rest dress of the dress down. He tugged at your panties, and with a quick motion sat you on his lap. You felt his hardness under you.
'you better ride me real fast and good.’ he gripped your arse.
'what ever you want, sugar.’ you put your arms around his neck. His hands slid to your thighs as you rode him. The sounds he made were like music to your ears. He grabbed your waist and flipped you over so that he could be on top. He thrusted himself in you roughly and fast.
'say my name.’ his breath has hot and heavy with liqour. It wasn’t like you weren’t before, you weren’t being loud to his liking and that was a black mark on his manliness. As the thrusts got more rough you got louder.
You came before him, causing you to get too loud and arch your back. He pulled out when he was done, but you didn’t realise, you were seeing stars.
He collapsed next to you and pulled you in his chest. 'you’re such a good girl.’ he gave you a peck. 'you wanna go 'nother round?’
'no,’ you were breathing deeply. 'i cant take it, you’re too much.’
'in a good way?’ he raised a brow.
'in a fucking amazing way.’ you cussed making him chuckle. He slapped your rear before pulling you closer. 'I’m going to be really sore in the morning.’
'yeah, I’m not sorry.’ he closed his eyes with a pleased smile.
Ways to Cheer Yourself Up (When wanting to be alone) - 50 top things to do
1. Go ON Tumblr, believe it or not, we don't care where you're from, what you do, how you're being you, as long as you are being you, you're pretty much welcomed on here. That's why i love it. Unless of course you are homophobic or judgemental or ignorant - then the people will speak for themselves, we look out for each other here.
2. Read Books; escapism is a wonderful thing
3. Listen to music; and no - not the sad, 'ALL BY MYSELF' type music, but the kickass songs like 'I will Survive' or 'Loser Like Me' just celebrate yourself for being awesome, because we know you are; even if others don't; especially then actually.
4. Become your own superhero. Every single one of you have a talent or a dream. Follow up on that talent/dream. YOU ARE WORTH IT, and you can be whoever you want to be.
5. DISNEY MOVIES. Unless you absolutely hate bursting out into song - better cut of highschool musical and glee while were at this, then Disney is the best pick me up ever.
6. Watch your favourite TV shows. Remind yourself why life can be awesome. Watching your fav characters usually means you can relate to them.
7. Go on walks - it's very pretty outside, and sometimes our heads can be overloaded with information or stress, I advise calming music and a nice walk outside in comfortable clothes.
8. Have a diary. A friend of mine recently bought me one, and it's a godsend because all the anger, or emotions I feel, I try to put in the diary rather than putting it out on others. It also calms you down. I feel better when I write.
9. Speaking of writing...if you enjoy it- WRITE. Writing is a wonderful way to escape. You can put all your emotions into your characters and they just come to life. I tend to do that when I'm stressed.
10. If writing is not your thing then bake. I've actually ironically read in a fan fiction where a character would bake when stressed and try out new recipes, this character tried making butterbeer; maybe be adventurous; have a food blog or something to keep you occupied.
11. Be With Your Pets - Pets are loyal creatures, and they love you, even when you're being a pain in the ass, and I hear they're very good listeners.
12. Now I don't know about you, but I LOVE Musicals. If you are a musical fanatic like me and you're feeling a little down, my dears; listen to those awesome voices, because sometimes we just - need - a break (Also, if you haven't watched RENT, watch it - NODAYBUT TODAY...or Starkid...Starkid make the most funniest musical parodies, even if you don't like musicals I suggest it, and if you're not enjoying their YouTube Channel, then I'll eat my own hat).
13. ASK ME ANYTHING. If you really want to talk to somebody but you don't want to talk to people you know and you just want to get things out, my ASK box is always open.
14. Find a hobby. If you don't really want to talk to anybody, that's okay, sometimes we need to just have some 'me time'. In my me times, I usually deactivate from Facebook, and just focus on things that make me happy. Like; Puzzles, Sudoku, Games, writing, cooking, singing, whatever it is...travelling even. Enjoy yourself.
15. Travel. Maybe being stuck in the same place is the problem, maybe you're head wants to be in a place where it can ACTUALLY THINK.
16. Go Hiking. I suppose Hiking is similar to walking but if you're an outdoor person, this is a great way to clear your head and to feel fresh.
17. Hit The Gym. Or even do your own exercises. I like to walk - do crunches, and I love Zumba. I love dancing. If you love being active, this is also another way to clear your mind from negative things.
18. GO SEE A MOVIE!!! When was the last time you had fun? Even if it's just by yourself. You're allowed to treat yourself. Go, enjoy, be surrounded by people, even if they're strangers.
19. If you like coffee, treat yourself for one at a local cafe. Who knows, you might meet your coffee soulmate in a cafe one day.
20. STOP thinking Negative. Have a Pros/Cons List. Try not to outweight the Pros list with the Cons. Please?
You are good enough.
21. Write down a bucket List, and start ticking them off. Having goals and dreams is healthy. If you have dreams, then you have a direction of where you're going.
22. Get help. It's okay, if you're head is in a really bad place to reach out to people. It really is okay.
23. Help others. If you're not sure what to do with yourself at all, be useful to other people less fortunate than you. Volunteer! Work with Charity, Feed the homeless, help the guide dogs association.
24. Smile more. It looks good on you, believe me. Spend time with your guilty pleasures, my guilty pleasure is binge watching glee
25. Please DO NOT go to a pub to drink to ease your mind, if you are going to do that, do it with a friend, or somebody close.
26. Eat Chocolate. Okay yes while society says NO DON'T EAT THE FATTY FOOD. Hey; screw them. If you feel better eating a bit of junk go for it. There's nothing wrong with eating a whole pizza or tub of ben and jerry ice cream when feeling upset - just try not to make TOO much of a habit :
27. REBLOG YOUR FOLLOWERS POSTS, you might be surprised that you aren't the only one feeling the way you're feeling, you might be surprised by how much you're forgetting that hey - it's gonna be alright.
28. Do something nice for your neighbour. Ah who knows, have you ever actually talked to them? Maybe they might be lonely too.
29. Have a GAMES Night. A very good friend of mine loves Games. If You LOVE Games, then hell have a marathon of them. Play the sims, be in control.
30. Speaking of marathons...dun dun dun - MOVIE MARATHON, I Don't Know About You Guys, But Having A Harry Potter Movie Marathon always cheers me Up. WITH FOOD Of course, and good company, but this is about cheering yourself up, so if you don't want company, that's okay.
31. Draw. I love drawing too. I suppose I'm more of the creative person. There are a lot of different types of people out there, maybe you like solving things - do those fancy cube things Idk what they're called. If you are like my brother and you love Maths, then maybe you can tutor someone. On one hand you're helping someone, and doing something you like doing, just like I'm drawing because I like drawing.
32.Be with kids. believe it or not, kids are the most innocent little munchkins, and they honestly don't care what you look like, if you play hide and seek with them they'll be thrilled, so long as you're nice to them, they're generally nice to you... but be warned, they tell it how it is too. I talk a bit different. The most popular thing they've said to me was "Is that why you talk funny, because of the things in your teeth?" (They've also never really seen braces before) I even had one kid determined to get me to sing 'Everything is awesome' I'll never forget that because this kid clearly didn't care how I sounded, and just wanted me to sing with her. I felt great.
33. If you're into Fairy Tales, Please Please Read Chris Colfer's The Land Of Stories series 1-4. It's an amazing series, and you almost forget what world you're in once you start reading. Plus, there's more coming (I'm a little excited)
34. Watch Pixar Movies. You can't go wrong.
35. GO TO HOGWARTS. Harry Potter Fan? Visit - Platform 9 3/4s in London, or go to the Harry Potter World, or if you can't actually visit these sites, go on Pottermore.
36. Read Fan Fiction, you might not be a harry potter fan, but whatever fandom you are in, believe me sometimes Fan Fictfion Cheer me up. I adore Glee *Don't Judge Me* and Dalton is the best thing ever. Or Little Numbers...or Both. They cheer me up big time.
37. Role play. If you like superheroes or characters, go be with the crowd. I believe they have events like Comic Con, and on Facebook they even have Events for such things, go be with strangers! So long as it's safe of course.
38. Write a letter to the person who inspires you most and send it. You might be surprised by an answer.
39. Pick up your instrument. Don't ignore your musical talent if you do have a musical talent. Remember, you're worth it. I don't care what you've done. Pick, It Up.
40. Maybe go visit your family? I know this is about 'quality me time' but if you haven't seen your family in such a long time or are at a distance. Maybe being surrounded by something familiar is what you need.
41. Change Careers. If you're not enjoying what you're doing or studying, change it. I remember in highschool a teacher said you might change your job 10 - 12 times before getting it right. It'okay, you just haven't found where you're meant to be yet.
42. Enter a competition - Who knows what will come from it, take risks.
43. If you're a risk-taker, challenge yourself. IDK how you're going to do that, but google has some pretty good answers. Even ask your tumblr followers, they follow you for a reason after all.
44. Go on a boat. Go Fishing! I don't know, it's not my thing, but if you like fishing, then hell - go out there and fish.
45. Find time for yourself, are you working too much? Maybe you are working too much. You know life doesn't stop for nobody, and if you keep pushing yourself so hard, time will go so fast and you won't realise how much of that time you could have spent on your own self.
The world is not going to end if you treat yourself.
46. You ARE Good Enough. Listen to my words. Sometimes encouragement is all we need, when people feel hopeless, or like everything's gone wrong. It's gonna be okay. I promise, just hang in there.
47. Write Down Quotes that Inspire You. I have a wall of these, and of people that inspire me too, and it reminds me of the good things in life when I'm in a crappy mood.
48. Find something to do. If you're not doing anything, go take up a course, research things that interest you, you might be surprised by what comes from it. Join a community that enjoys doing things you do.
49. Go To The Beach - If you live in Australia like me, visiting the beach is actually really calming and me and my best friend always would go on a random drive, and drive up to a beach or a look out, and it was always calming. Enchanting too sometimes. Maybe we forget about the place we live in, and what's exciting about the place. If you're in New York, visit Broadway or The Statue Of Liberty, or if you're in London, go to the London Bridge, or the Eye, visit the Eiffel Tower if you're in Paris...just go Anywhere.
50. Take a random journey. Go on a train to somewhere new, go on a road trip. You never know what's around the corner.
Anon: 36,46,57 with james potter please. An angst one shot with fluff in the end.
Pairing: James Potter x reader
Word count: ~650 words
A/N: this came out a lot shorter than I wanted and I feel like it’s not super angsty but enjoy!
Summary: You catch James kissing another girl, or so you think. What’s his excuse, and do you believe him?
Tag List: message me to be added to my tag list for James’ stories and others
36-“Look me in the eyes and this time, don’t lie”
46- “it’s painful how much I care about you”
57- “who are you going to believe?”
(Gif not mine, unknown owner but credit to them)
You couldn’t believe it. It was insane, but there was no way you didn’t see what you just saw. You could have sworn that was James Potter kissing Bertha Jorkins in the library. Maybe you were at a weird angle—no. You were positive. You breathed heavily as you walked quickly down the corridor. Got to get away, got to get away. Just forget about him. He’s not worth it. He’s just a stupid, stupid boy. Your friends warned you. You knew what kind of boy he was. Of course he would move on from you. You weren’t even officially dating.
“(Y/N)!” He called after you. “Please, wait!”
“No, James.” You spat as you pushed a few second years out of the way. “After everything you said to me? You’re a pathetic little boy who can’t keep anyone but yourself happy. I really hope you two have a fun life together.”
“(Y/N), would you just listen for two seconds—”
“There’s nothing you can say that will make this better, Severus told me what was going on and now I see he was right.”
“Snape told you? Who are you going to believe? The boy who sticks his big nose into everyone’s business and is always trying to ruin our lives, or me?”
You stuttered, feeling intimidated by his presence. He had an effect on you. “W-Well, it doesn’t matter if I believe him now because I saw it for myself. The evidence is there.”
“And what do you think you saw?” He questioned and you could practically see the confusion on his face.
You scoffed and stopped dead in your tracks to look at him. “I saw—I saw you and Bertha Jorkins snogging!” You yelled, frustrated. As soon as you said it, it made you feel a hundred times worse.
James looked like he wanted to laugh and cry, which felt like stab wounds. Was he mocking you? “Why would I—with Bertha? First of all, she’s a 7th year, why would I go after a girl who’s three years older? More importantly, I have you. Bertha’s an idiot, there’s no way I’d leave you for her. I wouldn’t leave you for anybody.”
“Look me in the eyes and this time, don’t lie.” You warned. You didn’t feel like you deserved him. Surely there’s someone he’d leave you for. You felt like he’d leave you for most girls, really.
He looked you dead in the eyes and you instantly felt calmer. “(Y/N), you’re the only one I care about. It’s painful how much I care about you.”
You sighed and uncrossed your arms. “Really?”
He smiled and nodded. “You’re telling me you haven’t heard Black and Lupin tease me about being whipped?”
You shook your head slowly.
“They say it at least 10 times a day. Even Peter notices how badly I care about you.”
Your heart fluttered. “I care about you too. A whole awful lot. What were you guys doing anyway?” You asked, not letting him off the hook just yet.
“Well, you’re right about one thing. Jorkins is an idiot. She wants me to tutor her for her N.E.W.T.s so she can become an Auror when she leaves.”
James smiled widely. “I told her she should probably just stick to something simple and work for the Ministry. Maybe she can be in the Department of Magical Games and Sports.”
You smiled back at him.
“Finally, a sign you don’t hate me.”
“I don’t hate you.” You admitted. “I really shouldn’t even be that jealous. We still haven’t even declared that we’re official.”
Without missing a beat, he smiled. “(Y/N), will you please be my girlfriend so you can be jealous when girls look at me?”
You nodded. “As long as you get jealous when boys look at me.”
(slaps her good) You sad, desperate little slapper. I bet you thought Christmas had come early when Aaron got sent down, didn't you? Cos you could finally get your claws into Robert. Pretending to be his mate, you just stab him in the back.
I didn't. I wouldn't.
Oh, but you did, didn't you? I warned you off Robert, but you didn't listen. Now I am telling you to stay away from Aaron. And you can stop pretending to be his friend because you are just a snake in the grass.
He told me they'd split up. He lied, and he used me.
He used you because you let him! You know what? I don't give a stuff. You have been warned.
the evil gremlin who makes my work schedule: if we tell the employees they only work until thursday and then roll the work week over that night we can schedule them friday, saturday and sunday without any warning that their next day off isn’t for over half a week.
me: oh cool, how you just did that, and didn’t tell me until now, that in fact no, i don’t have any days off, for a while, to do anything else that’s really cool :^) that’s just really neat, thanks. :^)
I am telling you Yang. Blake's dad is terrifying. The Man can kill you by squeezing your head with one hand. One hand!
Sun. Please. I got this. *She insured her friend patting his back and holding her cybernetic arm up.* After all, I'm willing to lose an army for Blake. I'll do the same with my life to be with her for the rest of it.
Fine but don't say I didn't warn you.
So Miss Xiao-Long, You wish to date my daughter.
Please, call me Yang. And yep. Though really I already am dating her. I just know Blake would feel better if you and Mrs. Belladonna approved.
*raising an eyebrow* And what exactly makes you think I will approve of you dating my little girl? Because you lost an arm for her?
Nope. My arm I lost to protect her. *waving her metal hand* I know you will approve of me and Blake being together because I promise I will always be there for her, keep her happy no matter what, Protect her, care for her, and make such she knows that she is 'purrect' in every way.
... Did you just make a cat pun?
That I did. It's kinda how I flirt with my kitty cat.
*eye twitching* Your... Kitty cat?
Hehe, yeah. Blake loves it surprisingly. I thought she may be Furryous about. Though I love it way she is feisty.
*slams her hands on the table* AND WHAT EXACTLY DOES THAT MEAN!?
*smiles* Oh you know. Determined, strong willed, willing to do whatever it takes to get what she wants. Plus, She is REALLY good with a ribbon and rope. *Ghira gritted his teeth as he was about to growl out a threat when Yang Spoke again* Not to mention strong. Did she ever tell you about the time she swung me into a mech that I punched into pieces? Or our first round in the Vinyl tournament? Man, She is pretty amazing. Haha, but after seeing you I see where she gets it from.
*Ghira blinked as his anger disappeared* Oh... Oh Why yes. My little girl does take after me quite a bit. Of course her mother as well.
Oh I've noticed. Blake and your wife's kitty ears are sooooo cute and soft to the touch.
I know right! HAHAHA! Kali will never admit this but she loves it when I scratch her ears when we snuggle.
Oh my god Blake too! When we are cuddling as we watch a movie or when reading she always loves it when I scratch her ears.
*After that Ghira and Yang began to talk happy about their adorable loves*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh I like you Miss, I mean Yang.
~Meanwhile, outside the room~
*Eavesdropping as his jaw drops and whispers* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
Well to be fine. She and Blake are already dating. *whispered from behind him* I just wish they could have bonded over something else. *shaking her with embarrassment*
WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!? *Blake shouted causing her mom and Sun to jump.*
Barry: I just- I don’t understand how a daughter of mine - of ours - a speedster daughter, would be so reckless and foolish as to travel through time to try to alter the timeline. I mean, I would’ve told her when I did that, how much I regretted it. I would have warned her that-
Nora: But you didn’t!
Nora: You didn’t tell me what you did. Mom - Iris - did, but not you. You weren’t there.
Barry: *in disbelief* I would have never abandoned you guys. You’re my whole world.
Nora: That’s just it, Dad. There’s one thing that comes even before us to you.
Nora: The city. In 2024, mom was pregnant, and there was a crisis. You ran off to save the day like you always did, and…you never came back.
Nora: Mom told me over and over not to go back in time to save you, that all my good intentions wouldn’t matter because changing the timeline is unpredictable and rarely makes things better. And for a long time I accepted that. But things have gotten bad in my time. I try my best to keep the city safe, but everything’s falling apart. And mom…she tries to stay strong but raising two speedsters-
Nora: *swallows hard* I have a twin brother. He’s not doing well either. He felt so pressured to live up to your legacy and being angry that you weren’t around to show him how that he- I haven’t seen him in months. I’ve heard things though, and…they’re not good.
Barry: This is a lot to take in, Nora.
Nora: I-I know.
Barry: One thing I don’t understand though…why are you so cold to Iris now? Did something happen?
Nora: You were supposed to be the love of her life. I could’ve saved you years ago in my time, but she wouldn’t let me. She wouldn’t let me see my dad. And why wouldn’t she want to see you? She’s just gotten so hard, shut off, even more than when I was little. I had to save you. It was the only way to fix everything. - But I screwed up. I tried to fix too much and now I can’t get back to see if any of it even worked and Central City has no one to protect it in 2048, and all I see when I look at her is how she didn’t want you back and how much she would hate me if she could see me now.
Nora: But you. *tears up* It’s you. You’re here. And you’re more wonderful than I could have imagined. You’re amazing. Whatever happens, I’m finally getting to know my dad, The Flash.
[Chlo♡]: You should probably go to sleep, it’s pretty late there… you can call me when you wake up 💛💛
[Becs 💕]:Amy tolf me notto wtite yoy
[Becs 💕]:but Im fine
[Becs 💕]:idk why thwy say not to text when youre drunk
[Becs 💕]:I kno exactly what im doing
[Chlo♡]: Yeah… wait to read this in the morning and you’ll find out babe 😘 ahahah
[Becs 💕]:dont call me babe
[Chlo♡]:Why not? I always call you that 💛💛💛
[Becs 💕]:cus i love it when youcal lme that
[Chlo♡]: Makes sense…
[Becs 💕]: why didou kiss him?
[Becs 💕]:I was loking for ypu ibwanted to kiss you
[Becs 💕]:i wanto kiss u now
[Chlo♡]: We really shouldn’t have this conversation right now Becs…
[Becs 💕]: why tho
[Becs 💕]:judt telk me whu
[Becs 💕]:iknow you redthat answer .e
[Chlo♡]:Go to sleep
[Becs 💕]:Ilove yo
[Chlo♡]: I love you too, now go to sleep
[Becs 💕]:no.not lile thaf I LOVE you
*Becs 💕 is typing…*
Chloe spent almost ten minutes staring at her cell phone before realizing that Beca wasn’t actually writing a novel but that she probably just fell asleep while typing something, it was past 2 in the morning in Los Angeles after all and she was pretty wasted. Her heart was hammering in her chest, she couldn’t sleep at all that night, waiting for it to be a decent hour in LA so that she could call Beca. She spent seven years hopelessly crushing on her and now that she decided to finally move on Beca decide to get drunk and drop this bomb on her. Now that they lived 2.797 miles apart.
Around 10am she noticed that the brunette wasn’t typing anymore so she figured she must have noticed that and closed the conversation, this meant she was awake. Chloe tried to call her a couple of times but the other girl didn’t pick up so she thought she must have fallen asleep again, until Amy told her she had talked to Beca that morning “what did she write to you anyway? She said it was too bad to even send me screenshots… And that she wanted to dig a hole and die in it…” “mh, she was pretty drunk…” answered the redhead trying to figure out what to do about it “she was! I told her not to text you, but she’s stubborn” sighed the Australian “did she tell you?” asked the blonde without specifying what exactly “yeah… I think she did…” breathed out Chloe “I think you should tell her… you know? That you love her too. Don’t make that face, we all know you are in love with her since college” stated the blonde “I… yeah, I think you’re right…” agreed the redhead picking up her phone to call Beca again “she will never answer tho…” warned her Fat Amy walking to her side of the room. Chloe tried to call her another three tines but Beca didn’t pick up.
[Chlo♡]:Becs answer me please
[Chlo♡]:We need to talk
[Chlo♡]:I know you are scared and ashamed… And hungover, but pick up the phone please
[Chlo♡]:I’m buying a ticket for LA.
[Becs 💕]:I don’t wanna see you, please. I don’t know if I will ever be able to look at you face again Chlo. I screwed up and right now I can’t deal with it, my head hurts and I have to throw up and this conversation is just making me feel more sick
[Chlo♡]: Wow… you’re rambling. How can you ramble through text?
[Becs 💕]:Nice. You think it’s nice to make fun of me in this situation?
[Chlo♡]: To get over you.
[Chlo♡]:Last night you asked me why I kissed Chicago, that’s your answer. I’ve been in love with you for seven years and I kissed him to get over you.
[Chlo♡]:It didn’t work.
Beca’s heart stopped. She read the redhead’s words over and over again. Chloe has been in love with her, she tried to get over her but it didn’t work. This meant she was still in love with her. She forgot about her headache and about everything else in the world, she dialed Chloe’s number as fast as she could and the redhead answered right away
“Hey…” breathed out Chloe biting her bottom lip, her voice was weak and uncertain “Hi… I-I don’t really know what to say, I just needed to hear your voice…” admitted Beca with a stupid smile on her face, her heart now beating faster than ever “how are you feeling?” asked the redhead with a tiny voice “I’m great! I mean I feel like shit, but I’m so happy we feel the same way and that I didn’t screw everything up” “yeah… me too” said the redhead with a sigh “you don’t sound happy though… a-are you okay?” asked the brunette “I don’t know Becs… it feels like the worst time to do this, I mean we are on opposite sides of the-” “we can make it work!” interrupted her Beca “we are in the exact same situation you were with Jesse when you two broke up. The exact same cities… you already tried this and it didn’t work, I dont know if I wanna risk our friendship for this” “that… that’s not why we broke up…” “but that’s-” “that’s what I told you, yes. But… we broke up because I chose to live in Brooklyn with you instead of going to LA with him” confessed the younger girl “but Residual Heat found you a job here-” “and one in LA. I could choose… and I chose you Chloe, that’s why Jesse broke up with me…” Chloe furrowed her brows “but that was your dream to go to LA… why didn’t you tell me?” she asked “who would rather live with her best friends instead of her boyfriend?” chucked Beca “umh… me?” answered the redhead honestly “yes maybe… I just… I didn’t want you to find out I had a crush on you” she admitted biting her lip. Chloe closed her eyes and took a steady breath “how long have you..?” “I… I don’t know, one day I had no idea and the other everything was crystal clear, I think I’ve been in love with you from the start…”
Chloe felt her heart ache at that, how many sleepless nights and how many tears she could have spared to herself if she only had known. She felt a knot in her throat and tears started rolling down her cheeks “I…” she sniffed loudly “I’m… I’m sorry it’s just… I waited to hear that for so long Becs…” sobbed the redhead “hey no, no no no please… please don’t cry, you know I hate when you cry, it kills me and I don’t know what to do. This-this is a good thing, I love you, it’s a good thing” rambled Beca panicking “why didn’t you do something about that? God, I sent you so many signals! Why did you always turn me down?” cried the older girl “I don’t know okay? I-I was scared, I didn’t know those were signals… I thought you were just very expansive… y-you could have been more direct about it” “you had a boyfriend! How could I have been more direct than telling you I wanted to experiment without making a fool of myself and make you run for the hills?” scoffed Chloe “why are you mad at me? I don’t wanna fight, I wanna talk about our future” complained the brunette running a hand trough her messy hair, her head was killing her. “I don’t know if we can have one, Beca. You live in LA and I have vet school here… I think it’s too late” croaked the redhead “don’t… don’t say that Chloe please. We could be so happy, I want to make you happy! Just give me a chance please” begged the singer, Chloe could hear her best friend’s voice trembling before she sniffed hard “you still love me right? P-please I need to hear it. Tell me that I didn’t ruined everything, I…” sobbed the younger girl and the redhead left out a deep sigh and closed her eyes trying not to burst into tears again “yes Beca… I still love you, I am so in love with you it hurts…” she whispered “…it hurts so bad” she sobbed and heard Beca letting go an heavy sigh of her own “I wish I could hug you right now” she confessed “I miss your hugs, I miss the way you smell, I miss everything about you I just… I just love you. It feels nice to finally say it, I don’t know how to stop” chuckled the brunette gaining a chuckle from Chloe too “yes it does” agreed the redhead “I love you so much” repeated Beca and Chloe giggled wiping her nose with the back of her hand “you kinda mentioned that” she joked before adding “okay, we can try this! But not now. We wait, you focus on your career, I graduate and then we can start dating. Agreed?” “But… you just started vet school, it would take five years” stated the brunette in shock “these are my conditions. You made me wait for seven years, now it’s your turn. Take it or leave it” intimated the redhead, she held her breath waiting for an answer, maybe it was too much, to ask the brunette to wait for her for so long, but she really couldn’t see a relationship work between them right now. The singer considered the offer for a moment, five years were a long time, but she would wait for the rest of her life if it meant to be with Chloe in the end “okay.” she consented “but I will keep telling you that I love you anyway, and you can’t stop me” she added as a warninging “I wouldn’t dream of it” giggled again the redhead “and I will call you every day” she added making Chloe smile widen “sounds good… I’m glad you got drunk last night” “yeah me too” laughed Beca throwing herself on her bed. She hadn’t feel this happy in a long while and if that’s how things were going to be from now on, these five years won’t be so bad after all.
<b>aries:</b> screaming, crying, perfect storms.. i can make all the tables turn<p/><b>taurus:</b> you can tell me when it's over if the high was worth the pain<p/><b>gemini:</b> stolen kisses, pretty lies..<p/><b>cancer:</b> boys only want love if it's torture<p/><b>leo:</b> you're the king, baby i'm your queen<p/><b>virgo:</b> i get drunk on jealousy<p/><b>libra:</b> cause you know i love the players.. and you love the game<p/><b>scorpio:</b> 'cause darling i'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream<p/><b>sagittarius:</b> find out what you want, be that girl for a month<p/><b>capricorn:</b> don't say i didn't say i didn't warn you<p/><b>aquarius:</b> got a long list of ex lovers, they'll tell you i'm insane<p/><b>pisces:</b> we're young and we're reckless, we'll take this way too far<p/></p>