GTFO Banishing Spell Jar
I did this lovely little spell with my best friend @playwith-a-witch. If there’s someone in your life who you want to get rid of (this would be great for stalkers), this is the spell for you. It is designed to cause minimal damage to the caster, so don’t be afraid that this is going to come back at you too hard. Happy hexing!
- Rosemary, to protect the caster
- Chili Peppers, to burn them away
- Pine cone, to strengthen the spell
- Chamomile, to keep happiness from them
- Coffee, to be happy once again
- Hibiscus, for potency
- Apple seeds, to keep them from your loved ones
- Your own spit
- Olive oil, to ensure that the spell is long-lasting
- Poppet, to represent the offender
- Mortar and pestle
- Black Paint
- Jar with sealable lid
- Sigil writing tools
- An offering to any spirits/deities that may assist you
- Thoroughly paint the inside of your jar black to ensure that the offender can’t bother you any longer. Wait until it dries before you begin the spell.
- Make a smol poppet that will represent the offender.
- Construct a sigil to basically say fuck you, bitch.
- Gather all of the tools you will need to perform the spell.
- Ground yourself, and cast a circle if you wish.
- Invite any deities or spirits of karma to assist you in the spell:
Guardians of the watchtowers, deities and spirits of karma, I invite you into my space to assist me in my spell. Please see that nothing dark, negative, or evil will be apart of it (wink). Make sure this bitch gets what she spit at me.
- Put each ingredient, one-by-one, into your mortar and pestle. Think of each meaning and why you are using them. Grind thoroughly.
- Draw your pre-made sigil on the poppet, visualizing what it stands for.
- Put your poppet in the jar, and pour the ground herbs on top, chanting:
“All your annoyance pesters me,
I command you to back to your activities.
Leave my loved ones and I be,
No longer in my life I’ll see thee.
This is my will, so mote it be.”
- Pour olive oil into the jar, covering the herbs and the poppet, then spit in the jar to further the potency of the spell.
- Put the lid on the jar and shake till your heart’s content (this is the fun part).
- Seal the spell jar with wax.
- Thank the spirits and deities of karma for helping you complete your spell and present to them offerings:
Guardians of the watchtowers, deities and spirits of karma, I thank you for assisting me in my spell. I present to you offerings of <insert offering here> as gifts for your efforts. Thank you for assisting me in my time of need. So mote it be.