- Dad: *holds up a toy story shirt* whose is this?
- Mom: you or baileys. Whoever wants it.
- Dad: well I don't want it *tosses to Bailey*
- Bailey: I don't want it either *tosses it back*
- Dad: I don't want it!
- Bailey: why not?
- Dad: it's gay! (It's literally just a toy story shirt but I hadn't seen it yet)
- Me: *immediately after he says that* I WANT IT
- Dad: *gives it to me*
- And that's the story of how I got a xxl men's t shirt that was bought for my over 6ft tall family members. I wear a medium in mens shirts. It literally goes to my knees.
(Ask-wandering-jolteon) Bailey: You don't remember anything? Guess that makes two of us... what's in that bag...? Hope there's not anything terrible in there... a map might be good though!