The Joestars: Go to a Movie Theatre
- Jonathan:Bought the whole group tickets. He sits quietly and enjoys the movie from start to finish. Afterwards he lets everyone talk about their opinions on it and respects them all. A perfect gentleman.
- Joseph:Snuck snacks into the movie theatre, avoiding having to pay for them at the concession stand. Jonathan offered to buy snacks for everyone but Joseph declined because he felt clever doing this. He eventually spilled a coke on his pants because of his harebrained schemes to sneak an already opened can into the theatre.
- Jotaro:Sits next to Jolyne, and watches quietly. Gasps audibly when the scene shows a dolphin. He occasionally reaches over and grabs some popcorn from Kakyoin. All he has to say after the movie's done is "it was alright."
- Josuke:Because Jonathan was paying, he bought a TON of popcorn, candy and soda for him, Koichi, and Okuyasu. That group is the one in the theatre laughing the loudest at the jokes.
- Giorno:Watches the movie politely and quietly. Is that one guy who claps after the movie's done. He sat next go Jonathan, and after the movie's done he takes everyone out to dinner.
- Jolyne:Is the one person who got a phone call in the middle of the movie. She yells at the characters on screen if something stupid happened. Gasps audibly (like jotaro) at several moments throughout the film. Obviously invested in it, but after getting out of the theatre she agrees with Jotaro that it was "just alright."
- Johnny:Got all emotional and held Gyro's hand at the scary parts. His enthusiasm and support for the protagonist was emanating off of him. He had the most to say after the movie was over.
- Gappy:Didn't get the point of the movie. Had to keep asking questions afterwards about it. 3 days later, he walks in the room and goes "OH" finally understanding it. He starts trying to converse to people about it but they're all kind of worn out from talking about it, so he talks to Yasuho, a supportive friend instead.