Can you post some links for fall clothing essentials?
Yes! I wasn’t sure what your personal style was/your price range, but I tried to include things that I personally like/would recommend. I tried to include a variety of prices. If you had something different in mind- do let me know :)
I made a blue dolman sweater for Matar today. The edges are rough, but it’ll get some lace later. She’s also trying out this new skirt I got in trade from @mindaroth, since it fits snugly over her horse bum.
- Sleeveless 90s floral dress with princess seams worn under…
- a Navy/white marl slouch-sweater with dolman sleeves
- Pink socks proclaiming “Cats! Cats!! Cats!!!” and little cat faces all over them. I painted them all in - they are just too tiny to see. Get out your microscope - I dare ya!
- Hand-made repurposed leather* earrings with turquoise scarab charm (made by yours truly)
* Many of you have been asking “WTF is repurposed leather?” Well, dear tumblr, let me tell you: I used to work (as an intern)(would we call this work?) at a leather goods designer in SF that threw out a BUNCH of leather scraps everyday. One day I said - Hey, can I have these (pulling a bag out of the trash)? The designer looked at me with slight disgust at my trash-monstrosity and said: Umm, yeah…
Nothing says spring like pink hues and sunlight. Artist Laura Pritchett adds a little edge to this look with paint under her nails and wind in her hair. See her full story and shop our slouchy dolman-sleeve sweater. #Styldby
so in love with this oversized dolman sweater that i bought it in pretty much every color. & the best part is its under $25 👊 • sign up at @shopstyle, like photos with a shopstyle.it link to get shoppable emails • #SHOPSTYLEit shopstyle.it/duUJl by loveeashlyn