I have this headcanon that instead of using lipstick she uses that lip stain that doesn't come off just by rubbing- because she likes the way stain sounds, and because no matter if it's kickin' ass in a Jaeger, fishing dead Kaiju out of the water, or making sweet Russian love- that lip stain is flawless.
Trans man Varric understanding that with dwarves gender isn’t as important as it is for so many other races, but knowing he has to do it anyway.
Trans man Varric silently regretting being a dwarf because magic doesn’t work so well on them, and so any spells that might help would just fizzle away eventually if not immediately.
Trans man Varric having to deal with his ridiculous brother and all of his mother’s issues and still having to be a paragon of strength in the family after his dad dies, even on days when his dysphoria is rampant.
Trans man Varric being completely overjoyed when he starts growing hair on his chin and chest. (It’s not uncommon for dwarf women to have some hair here and there, it’s just not incredibly common either). It may not be a lot, but he wears what he has with pride.
Trans man Varric loving moving around because people who didn’t know him before can’t treat him as anything other than what he is.
Trans man Varric falling in love with Bianca and being so scared about coming out to her, and for a few minutes words are at a loss, even to the storyteller.
Trans man Varric knowing she’s the one when she doesn’t shun him, only embraces him and kisses him and accepts him fully.
Rule 1: Always post the rules Rule 2: Answer the question the tagger has set for you in their posts, and make 10 new ones. Rule 3: Tag 10 people and link them in your post Rule 4: Let them know you tagged them
1. What is your favourite breakfast cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch omg that shit is delicious
2. What is a book that you could read over and over again? I’m going to assume we’re talking books that aren’t Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban because at this point in my life i’ve read that one something like sixty times. I lost count somewhere in the 30’s. So I’m gonna go with Neil Gaiman’s Neverwhere because it’s just as captivating every time i read it.
3. If you could go and live anywhere in the world right now where would it be? Salem, MA.
5. What is your favourite dessert? strawberry cheesecake ice cream because Ben & Jerry speak directly to my soul
6. Do you have a favourite piece of art? i feel like I /should/, given how into art i am, but I really don’t? Not like a favorite painting or anything. But I love Bernini sculptures.
7. Do you have a theme song? onedirectionlaugh.mp3 nah i’m joking i’m really not my life is a joke probably something by the Weepies, maybe “Not Your Year”
8. Do you eat meat? Why or why not? yes because it’s delicious
9. Do you have tattoos? What are the stories for them if you do? NO AND I WISH I DID but i’m a wuss
10. What Middle-Earth creature do you think you would be?Why? A hobbit. Because food. I really don’t have a deeper explanation than that, it was process of elimination.
MY TURN TO ASK THE QUESTIONS YEAAAAH
1. Was there a TV show you watched as a kid that had a big impact on you? What was it? 2. If you could be any character from any Disney movie ever who would you be? 3. Which of the muppets are you most similar with in personality? 4. Opinion on penguins? 5. If you could only play one video game for the rest of your life which one would you play? 6. Do you have a favorite shirt? What does it look like? 7. Are you the kind of person who is okay with mixing skittles and M&Ms in the same candy bowl? 8. A song you can’t stop listening to recently? 9. Fancy socks. Yes or no. 10. Would you rather have the rest of your life dramatically narrated by Morgan Freeman, or be followed around by Neil Patrick Harris spontaneously busting out musical numbers about your bad habits?