there aren’t enough happy ending / fix-it klave fics y’all okay - where they get to be together, klaus gets to finally receive the love he deserves, and doesn’t have to suffer constantly. i mean don’t get me wrong, i love me some angst as much as the next dude and this fandom fucking delivers but…..
i just need more of dave and klaus and their relationship in vietnam, klaus bringing dave to 2019 or klaus conjuring dave and being able to make him solid, klaus introducing dave to the internet and all the society changes and everything - all of it - the whole world as it is - nothing like 1968 -, them living together in the academy or getting an apartment or a little house in the middle of nowhere bc farm!gays, getting dogs or cats or both, adopting kids just bc that imagery make me want to cry something fierce, and just.. them. living their lives together forever in all the ways klaus always thought he didn’t deserve and all the ways dave never let himself dream about because where he’s from it’s just.. not possible
let them have that, let me have that please i’m gonna cry
hogwarts: bloody noses, always trying their best, warm sunsets, late summer nights, sharing secrets, messy hair, movie nights, stargazing, wanting to explore the world, standing up for friends, dogs, loud laughs, fuzzy sweaters
narnia: pale white snow, red cheeks, hot tea, fantasy stories, neat notes, big scarves, early morning walks, soft smiles, cute coffee shops, calming energy, cold hands, friendly eyes, wanting to learn more, astronomy geeks
middle earth: ancient souls, coffee, old bookshelves, history nerds, loves mythology, feels at home in the forest, always up for an adventure, oversized hoodies, high grades, striving to be the best version of themselves, cats
neverland: believes in fate, doesn’t care about opinions, flower fields, standing up for what’s right, honey, photography, amazed by the universe, kind souls, often lost in their own thoughts, friendliness, loves the stars, artistic
‘choose.’ i said, ‘me or her.’
but it wasn’t that simple
not for you
it wasn’t coke or pepsi
cats or dogs
sun or rain
it was the difference between ‘i love you’ and ‘i need you’
soft goodnight kisses or rough morning sex
big smiles and tenderness and a girl that just made you so happy
or late nights and alcohol and a girl that made you feel alive
so when i said, ‘choose.’
when i said, ’me or her.’
you looked at me like i was asking you the most unfair question in the world
you said, ‘i love you,’
and my heart fell on cracked pavement
broke right down the middle
because i realized that it wasn’t the difference between coke or pepsi
it was the difference between ‘i love you’ and ‘i need you’
and you told me you loved me
which could only mean
you needed her
the next season of your favorite show. discovering new songs to play on repeat. cozy evenings where it’s easy to fall asleep. the scent of your favorite perfume or candle. daydreaming about places you want to go. reading something in a book and feeling everything click. the days where everything is golden and nothing is perfect but you see the beauty in everything and that’s enough. bumping into a future best friend by accident. finding beauty in solitude. sipping hot tea or coffee on a quiet morning. hiding in a cozy library. collecting flowers or ticket stubs. closing your eyes to a song on the train. smiling at a stranger and having them smile back. the beautiful colors of trees and flowers. exploring a world in a video game. seeing a fluffy dog and petting a cat. feeling the light breeze and watching the ocean as the sun sets. eating ice-creams and slices of watermelon in summertime. dancing alone in your room. making people happy just by existing. gazing into a starry night sky. knowing that anything is possible regardless of your past. knowing that you don’t need to have the answers to everything. knowing that every day is a new beginning and good things are always around the corner.
; Synopsis: Jung Hoseok - the Alpha wolf of his pack and far out of your league. As a rabbit shifter who still jumps around predators, you fantasise about your dangerous crush from a safe distance, particularly as he doesn’t like you. But what happens when he goes into heat and you’re the only one he’ll accept?
College is like a continuous circle of stress, tiredness, joy at getting a good grade before falling back into stress. It’s been like this for four years, and you’re beyond glad that this is your final year before you can finally be free of the confines of a classroom.
Your parents had already been querying whether you might want to continue on and do a master’s degree, considering your single history degree to not be good enough to get a good job. Which was ridiculous, because even though you weren’t sure what job you wanted - you were sure that history was the one subject that you hated the least out of everything.
So no, you would not be subjecting yourself to a further year of of stress and unhappiness. Particularly as you’d have even less chances to fail than you did in your four years of college until now. You and college hadn’t co-operated very well on the education front, so you really weren’t inclined to put yourself through even more. Probably the only saving grace of your college life had been your friends.
Coming from a small town like you had, you had never interacted with any predator shifters as they simply hadn’t existed in your town. Your town had consisted of the more fearful prey shifters and humans with the majority being either deer or rabbit shifters. Which was fine when you needed pleasant neighbours, but not so much for actually growing into a well rounded person.
As such, you’d grown up practically afraid of your own shadow and it had only been when you’d entered high school in the next town over that you’d finally been introduced to predators. Even so, they had only been dog and cat shifters. Back then it had been a point of pride that you’d got used to the dominance battles they had all the time, but entering college had been a shock to your system.
It had taken some serious convincing with your parents to let you attend the state college instead of the local community college in the city closest to you. You’d desperately wanted to experience the world outside of your insulated community, and the real world involved apex predators. If you couldn’t handle living and studying with them, then you could kiss goodbye to a job working with them.
Which of course meant you’d spent the first two months in college firmly inside your room, terrified to leave as you’d had a tiger shifter to your right and a wolf shifter to your left. It had only been a month after this that the wolf shifter, Jisoo, had dragged you out finally to try and convince you that she didn’t want to eat you.
Slowly becoming friends with her had meant becoming friends with her pack, who she had moved in with in her second year. You’d stayed in dorms for the whole four years, unable to find another prey shifter who was willing to live with you and unable to live with predators.
But her friends had proven to be nice and respectful, being careful to not play too rough or engage in too many dominance battles that would have you running away. If you’d told yourself five years ago that your best friends would be wolf shifters, you’d have laughed all the way home. Yet here you were, wedged between Jisoo, a black wolf, and your other best friend Jimin, a silver wolf.
First: religious or spiritual belief is entirely optional in witchcraft. Your own divinity and power to manifest does not reduce because you’re not throwing food at your altar for a “patron deity” every week. In fact, patron deities are a lot rarer than tumblr might have you believe. Allow this process to be what it is - a process. Allow time to discover your spiritual home. There’s no rush. You’ve lived lifetimes and you will live more.
If you feel called toward connecting with deity, here’s my advice: write. Writing forces you to slow your thinking down and truly consider your ideas, thoughts, and desires. Writing pieces of yourself down puts them into the universe.
Take these ideas into a journal that you’ve chosen with an intention to be a place for spiritual work. It can be a Book of Shadows or something else. Try these prompts - if you don’t know the answers to these questions, it’s an opportunity to dive into yourself!
1. Numbers: Are there numbers you’ve felt drawn to? Do you have any lucky numbers? Do things always work out the first time you try them, or does it seem to always take three - or seven? Do your relationships with others come in twos or fives? Does your birthday mean anything to you? What about your birth time, or place? If there’s a number you feel at home with, explore it! What deities are related to it? What direction? In my case, 3 is incredibly powerful in all aspects of my life. I’ve found Vishnu and Auset to be my focal points and recognize 3 in them. Vishnu has had 9 incarnations (3x3) and Auset recovered Ausar from the dead to become pregnant and give birth to their child.
2. Animals: Yes, everyone has an opinion about cats or dogs. But maybe you find yourself watching spiders closely rather than jumping away, or the finches in your yard carry weight when you see them. Maybe you found yourself getting a dragonfly tattoo out of nowhere, or there’s something about the octopus that gets your heart swelling with intrigue. Write these down. Check the World Wildlife Foundations adoptable endangered species. Which would you choose? What element or directions do you associate these animals with? Which ones do you want to experiment calling upon?
3. Music: I don’t mean the radio. Think about the music you go to when you’re emotionally well; not full of happiness, not in a valley of sadness or pain. What do you like to study to, meditate to? What songs come on when you’re out at restaurants? Is there a song that just pops up at the strangest or most needed of times? Look at the words, the genre, the meaning of these songs or these types of music. If you’re into soundscapes, seek out elemental or nature deities. If you like hip-hop, seek out deities who are playful or assertive. Classical could lead you to deities of balance or justice. Try making music, just with your hands on the table. What rhythms do you find yourself producing? What’s your vibration?
4. Joyous Moments: What makes you happy? Maybe bath bombs aren’t your thing, but tea in the morning is. Do you like being surrounded by friends, family, or strangers? Write down the moments of your life where you felt the most blissful. Write down what moments you want to collect before this life has ended. What deities reflect similar habits or goals? If you want to backpack along the Ganges or in Europe, think about deities of travel and movement. If you want to build a family, look at Mother Goddesses.
5. Weirdnesses: This might be the most important and will require slowly opening your inner eye. Look! For! Weirdness! These are not coincidences, these are communications. Track your moods, your feelings, your interactions. Did a friend mention a film or historical figure that’s been in the back of your mind lately? Did that license plate you read have the initials of someone you care about? What imagery or feelings keep appearing in your dreams? Do you keep finding pennies everywhere you go? If you’re not experiencing weirdnesses in your life, throw yourself into a new situation, new people, hobby, or activity. Breaking routine is an excellent way to invite the universe to have a hand in authoring your day.
These are simple journaling activities to help you place yourself in the greater world we occupy. Spiritual journeys are deep, personal, and a long-term commitment. Don’t choose a deity just because they’re popular, or you feel like you need one.
Spirit guides are already here, waiting for you to listen. The more you reflect on the inner workings of your mind and heart, the more you’re saying YES to magic and saying YES to ascension.
INTJ: why are humans such idiots? All these idiots, running into walls and screaming and gossiping behind each other’s backs. Teenagers suck. Why are we all so horrible. This is why everyone hates me, I am evil.
also INTJ: KITTY FRIEND COME PLAY WITH ME I LOVE YOU