Rules: Share 11 Facts about yourself, answer 11 questions by tagger, tag 11 people and ask 11 questions for them. I was tagged by @majesticartax! Thank you, you’re so lovely! <3
11 Facts About Myself:
- I’ve pretty much been singing since I knew how to make noise. I’ve driven my family and friends crazy with it so I’m a lot more conservative about how often I sing now and because I’ve stopped singing in choirs a lot of people don’t even know I can sing, but I do!
- I cannot dance. Seriously. Not even in the modest sense; I’m actually incapable of moving with any sort of rhythm. You know that tiny foot-tap-head-bob thing Haruka does in the first ED of Free? That’s as far as my dancing gets.
- My first ever real crush was when I was eight years old, and it was on the girl who lived next door to me. We were really close for a while but then we drifted because she’s a year older than me, and got new friends. She turned out to be a lesbian too, though, so at least my gaydar was always on point.
- To this day I’ve never been in a serious relationship, and never kissed anyone! And no, I don’t think of it as a bad thing.
- I hate reading/watching romance 95% of the time, but I love writing it. I have no idea why.
- When I was little I got carsick really, really easily, so for pretty much any long car ride, my mom would put one of those acupressure wristbands on me and have me chew these horrible orange-flavored carsickness pills. Since I associated both of those things with being sick, to this day I hate having my wrists touched and can’t eat most things that are orange-flavored with getting nauseous.
- I’m (hopefully) going to law school in a couple of years, which basically means I’m a horrible boring person.
- I don’t care if it’s strong and bitter and entirely black or if it’s got three pounds of sugar and is drowned in cream. If you put coffee in front of me, I will drink it. No question. I fucking love coffee.
- I swim, and you’d think that, being a fan of Free! and related so heavily to Haruka, I’d totally be all about freestyle, right? Nope. I hate swimming free. I won’t do it. My motto is “I’ll swim anything but free.”
- I have a tattoo! Not sure if I’ve talked about it on here before? But I do have one, and I want so many more. Ugh.
- I really want to write a novel. Probably young adult, probably romance. Probably gay. I just have to sit down and feel confident enough to do it.
- If you could be any type of cheese, what would you be and why? Not ‘what is your favorite cheese’, what cheese would you BE? Provolone. I don’t know why. It came to mind first and it feels right.
- What is the first thing you remember ever obsessing over? When I was a kid, I loved the movie Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I watched it so often, oh gosh. To this day I remember skipping around my house in Mass and singing Portabello Road.
If someone were to bust into your room right now, what would you scramble to hide? I have roommates, so there’s really no room to hide anything! Haha. But if someone were to come around and stare at my computer I’d probably close the tab where I’m writing fanfic.
- What’s the most disgusting sound in the world to you? Any kind of squelching sound. I can’t stand it.
- Favorite color eyes? I’m not sure if I have one! I’m fascinated by eyes that are so light they’re nearly clear, though.
- Do you prefer to collect seashells or sea glass? Sea glass!
- What show should I binge watch RIGHT FUCKING NOW? American Horror Story???? Or if you don’t like scary things, Shameless US!
- Would you share a milkshake with me? Of course! The real question is, can we talk about NagiHaru over this milkshake?
- Favorite body part to have massaged? (PG-13 answers only :P) Oh man, I laughed so hard at this. I’ve never gotten a massage! So shoulders, I guess.
- Would you rather find out the truth about the existence of the universe or discover that your favorite fantasy universe is real? You would be the ONLY ONE who knows these things until you firmly convinced others. I would definitely like to discover that my favorite fantasy universe is real. I mean, assuming fantasy can mean alternate universes in general. I’m not a fan of the fantasy genre, haha.
- You find out that you’re given the opportunity to be the absolute best in the world in some form of entertainment. You get to quit your job and do this one thing for the rest of your life and are loved (sometimes hated cause ppl be jel) by millions and millions of people from all different parts of the world. You get to travel everywhere and do this one thing and meet fans and spread joy. What thing have you chosen to be the best at? I guess writing! I mean, I don’t really want to be the best in the universe at anything (that’s a lot of pressure! and a lot of hatred coming my way as well!) but I’d love to be good enough at writing that I could actually make a career out of it and stay doing only that. Writing has always kind of been my favorite thing, so.
- What’s your favorite name? Why?
- When was the last time you laughed so hard you couldn’t breathe?
- What’s your favorite food? Do you know how to make it?
- If you could ask an all-knowing person or object any question in the world, and get the full, entirely truthful answer, what question would you ask?
- What’s a book you’d recommend to anyone, regardless of genre or subject matter?
- Coffee or tea?
- Tell me something that you’re really proud of. It can be a hobby, a talent, an accomplishment, etc.
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- Is there anyone you know that you’d trust with your life?
- What’s a question you absolutely hate being asked?
- How are you?
I tag: @sierrasuke, @thisisjapaneselunchtimerush, @nezumisbackpack, @captain-of-science, @asexualrinmatsuoka, @12-23am, @roseshell, @ricesolidarity, @sharkinlovewithadolphin, @gomendazai, and @hhyugas. Feel free to entirely ignore this if you’re not up to doing these kinds of things! This one was long … so I totally get it. Haha.