Cool. New blog. How about some headcanons about Todoroki, Shinsou and Midoriya with s/o who looks calm when told that exams are nearing. The boys mentioned it but s/o was shocked & told them honestly they're not calm. If anything, they're panicking. I was told by my best friend that I looked calm which shocked me cuz my face does not show my panic?! Interesting...Anyway, good luck with your blog! PLUS ULTTTRRRRAAA!!!!
Haha, that’s quite the skill! This one is a bit shorter than usual, so I hope it’s still okay! And thank you so much! :3
Word count 413.
- Actually pretty relieved that his s/o can keep their panic to themselves when they’re studying together; it can make these study sessions go smooth, and that’s something he appreciates.
- He’s very calm about exams himself, both inside and outside, so he was pretty confused when his s/o told him that they were having a hard time coping with the exams deep down.
- Very observant towards his s/o, because he never knows if they will snap and has to make sure they don’t get a breakdown from all the stress.
- Wouldn’t really
know who to deal with a stressed s/o if exams are the reason. He would probably
just tell them that if they study they won’t have any problems with their
exams, even if he sounds a little blunt.
- Amused by their reaction. He was expecting they would be freaked out, but they come out as calm as possible and it turns out that they’re actually freaking out as he thought. He can’t help but chuckle.
- Pretty focused when he is studying, and it would annoy him a little if his s/o were to start crying over exams, so he appreciates one who can keep that to themselves.
- However, he is so willing to help them study, with the snack breaks from time to time, and doesn’t want to see them panicking, so he always sets limits so they don’t overwork themselves.
- His s/o stays for the night at his place and since
he cannot sleep he studies while they’re out like a light. His lover trying to
stay awake but falling asleep on the desk is honestly the cutest thing he has
seen in a long time.
- Finds it impressive that his s/o can mask their worry so easily; I bet he is a switch, and depending on his mood will he openly freak out or look as calm as possible.
- Their calm demeanor mostly helps him remain calm, and he loves studying with them because it’s very quiet and he can concentrate better if he isn’t studying alone.
- Can start mumbling about everything they have to study and it’s then that his s/o starts freaking out because he makes it sound like it’s a whole pile but it isn’t that much actually. He apologizes a lot.
- So sweet, he will make his s/o focus on breaks more
than studying, and loves asking his s/o questions while they’re having snacks;
he rewards their correct answers with the cutest kisses, he’s so pure.