- [Hazel wins a goldfish at a fair, and gives it to Frank as a gift.]
- Frank: I couldn't keep a fish alive. I kill plants just by looking at them.
- Hazel: I suspect I would have the same problem. It's too bad - I was going to name it Piper, because it has sparkly scales.
- Hazel: I suppose I had better let her go free.
- [She empties the bag into the ocean]
- Annabeth: Does anyone want to tell her that goldfish are freshwater fish and can't survive in the ocean?
- Leo: Not really.
- Frank: Did she just kill Piper?
So like.... you know how people give Stanley and lefou full names?? Are there sources for this? I see a lot of people using etienne for lefou and "Stanley clement (insert another name I forget) Giraud" in fic and online and I thought that it was scripted but I can't find any sources online to confirm. Does anyone know anything I'm so curious as to where these names came from