1. Megan & Connor better be dating each other again and end up engaged or married.
2. Jason Todd, I want him to appear as Red Hood.
3. More appearances & plotting by the Light.
4. Swamp Thing and/or Constantine appearing. We need more Constantine.
5. You know how there was an Muhammad Ali vs. Superman comic published a long time ago. Well, I want something like that, except with WWE Wrestlers.
6. Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy to wreck havoc.
7. The team being trapped in Arkham Asylum.
8. Appearance by Supergirl with some cousin/sibling rivalry with Superboy.
9. Crossover with something (doubt it will happen but cool idea). (It can be within DC Comics, or intercompany, we had an Doctor Who easter egg in one episode disguised as a Zeta Tube. They can start there.)
10. Catwoman, a friend of mine wants her to appear in the show so bad.
11. Have new heroes/villains made up for the show. It would help introduce heroes/villains we could love like how Batman: The Animated Series introduced us to Harley Quinn.
The Model S Tesla is also equipped with nods to Spaceballs (“Ludicrous Speed” is now a thing), can quote The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy to you if you name it “42,” and if you enter the “007” secret access code, it will even morph on its display into James Bond’s underwater car “Wet Nellie” from The Spy Who Loved Me. This car is that one friend you keep trying to outnerd, only for him to shoot back with an even more obscure reference every time.
However, in true Doc Brown fashion, the Model S’s coolest feature (also shared by the Model X) has to do with roads. You know those boring roads that boring automakers put on their boring GPS maps, for boring reasons like “making sure you don’t die”? Well, if you press your Tesla’s autopilot four times, you’ll hear a cowbell ring, transforming your map into a dead ringer for the Rainbow Road track from Mario Kart. If only they’d let us lob digital turtle shells at the Volkswagen with the Trump sticker in front of us.