Hi!!! Well I dont know if its just me but Fitz is acting weird, why is he 'saving' Aida??? Do you think that there is a possibility that Fitz is a LMD too? He's the only one who has been in Radcliffe's apartment recently. Also, Jemma is crying in the promo and looks like is because of Fitz, do you think they have a fight? or she discovers thst ha has download Aida's program? i dont know this lack of fs is killing me
Well I dont know if its just me but Fitz is acting weird, why is he ‘saving’ Aida???
- I might be in the minority here but I don’t feel that Fitz was acting weird or out of character at all in wanting to figure out what went wrong with AIDA. Fitz doesn’t fail often when it comes to things he creates, let alone something going completely against what it was intended to do. This is also coupled with the guilt that he feels like Nathanson’s blood is on his hands.
- When its on Radcliffe’s and 2.0. I also feel that Fitz is sensing something is off with Radcliffe, he didn’t ask Radcliffe for help, didn’t give him the head back, so he knows something is wrong and wants to know what it was.
- I don’t think he even intends to continue the program, he simply wants to know right now what went wrong.
- He did ask Jemma to help.
- Even though she is an android and its NOT ROMANTIC in any way shape or form, Fitz still cared for AIDA. She saved him not once but twice. She saved Jemma, the absolute most important person in the world to him.
- Its necessary for the story. Fitz need to see Radcliffe is the one behind it, that he’s the one after the Darkhold, and I have a feeling 1.0 will be used to stop him and 2.0 in the future.
Do you think that there is a possibility that Fitz is a LMD too? He’s the only one who has been in Radcliffe’s apartment recently.
- Nope not at all and I’m more sure now than ever.
- Radcliffe was freaking out because in not being able to come to the Playground to play he doesn’t have access to Robo May…who he said needs monitoring.
- Robo May is the most sophisticated one Radcliffe has got right now. And he said nothing about losing access to a Robo Fitz.
- Robo May already knew something was off. Its been a whole 3 days tops in terms of the show since she has been activated and she already knows something isn’t right with her. And that was before she saw the parts. Robo Fitz would have also been feeling something was off.
- We would have seen Radlciffe using a Robo Fitz to try to get at the Darkhold in his own way, ie hacking/tracking.
- Radcliffe would know if Robo Fitz was poking around in AIDA 1.0′s head from monitoring him. And that is one of the last thing Radcliffe needs right now, is Fitz poking around there. Because its only a matter of time that way until he’s found out. Had Radcliffe been in control of a Robo Fitz we wouldn’t see Fitz keep digging, Radcliffe would have stopped him.
Also, Jemma is crying in the promo and looks like is because of Fitz, do you think they have a fight? or she discovers that has download Aida’s program?
- Honestly, I’m not sure. Both Fitzsimmons look upset in the promo. I actually do hope she has found out and they are really properly having it out on the matter once and for all. They need to have a good proper argument here. This is a fight we want them to have.
- My guess is Fitz doesn’t drop the AIDA thing like she wants. Whether Jemma finds iAIDA or not, something brings AIDA up again (the AIDA 2.0 reveal?). Fitz does what he did last night and goes over the good it could have done, why he did it, and Jemma finally just lets go. No more whisper fighting.
- I can also see that Jemma finally voices something about what Fitz does to protect her. We know she carries guilt when people do things/get hurt/killed to save her. IE Lash, Will and Fitz last season. So Fitz saying I am doing this to protect you and Jemma can only take so much. In protecting her he put others at risk kind of thing.
- They’ve needed to have this discussion for a LONG time…like since the Pod long time. This is a fantastic opportunity to finally have it. Whether they get to come to an understanding or they hit a stalemate will remain to be seen.
- As I think this will be an ongoing issue and I still have hope for the Role Reversal/Woman on Fire thing I’m going with stalemate/agree to disagree before being forced to move on by crap hitting the fan elsewhere.
- Besides they got to fight in order to make up….just saying they are saving that first kiss of the season for a reason.
And unless one of them is kidnapped I think we are through the worse of the Fitzsimmons drought. They won’t be together all the time but it won’t be as bad as A.