Hello may I request a first meeting/date in an aquarium AU? Thank you so much and have a good day/night ahead! ^^ <3
aw this is such a cUTE IDEA !! <3
- do you think now would be a good time to mention my massive phobia of the ocean and everything in it…?
- “that’s you.”
- “aw that’s so sweet!”
“no, i was pointing at the blobfish.”
- the first time i met you, you were imitating a dolphin.
- “WOAH THAT’S A BIG SHARK”
“you’re yelling again.”
“i get excited, sorry.”
- so you’re telling me, in all the years of your life, you have never been to an aquarium?!? you have not lived.
- the aquarium has one of those pools where you get to pet the fish and you’re literally the only full grown adult trying to pet the fish, but you look just as excited and hyperactive as the kids.
- i work at the aquarium and this person (really cute person) is really interested in this one species, which i just so happen to be standing by how c o n v e n i e n t
- you started talking aloud and it took me a few seconds to realise but you were addressing me and omg please talk more about this creature
- this is the most amusing thing i’ve seen because i’m talking about this sea-creature but im making it up as i go along and this employee is totally buying it this is the best
- …what on earth could this person want with five massive seal plushies???
- i can see you from the other side of the fish tank so you look a bit distorted but shit even when you’re distorted you’re attractive
- you’re the only other person here at the aquarium and it’s like 10 PM, so i’m guessing you had a rough day too, huh?
- yeah, hi, i’m petrified of sharks but i want to see the rest of the aquarium so do you think you could guide me through while i keep my eyes closed???
- i work at the information booth and you literally just came up to me and talked to me for a solid forty minutes about how we should use jellyfish to conduct electricity… and the worst part is, i’m kind of onboard.
- “can we buy an aquarium?”
“…i’ll think about it.”
- “i feel really bad, this was meant to be a date but i just spent the whole time looking at the fish, that must’ve been really boring for you; sorry.”
“who ever said i was complaining?”
- “hey…do you think i could go all dory on this and speak whale?”
“we’re in a public place, please don’t.”
“too late! hIIiI theRe!”
“i can’t believe it but i think it’s actually working.”
- “and that’s the story of how we got kicked out the aquarium”
- Finding Nemo: In Real Life
- you tried to pet the fish and surprise the fish didn’t like it and they bit you, so now i’m currently giving you first aid whilst at the same time trying to calm you down. what an unforgettable first date this is huh.
- (alternatively) we were at the petting pool and we went to go pet the fish before we left, i noticed that once we were out of the aquarium there was a massive stain on the front of your shirt..
- “did you seriously just steal a fish? it’ll die.”
“don’t worry! it’s in a bag of water of course. how stupid do you think i am?”
“how did you- when did you- why - you know what, i’m not even gonna bother.”