Voice Ask Meme!
I think hearing people’s voices is really cool, but I haven’t found a voice meme I’m happy with, so I wanted to make my own!
Here’s how the game is played: If you want to hear me do any of these, just send me the number(s) you want to hear and I’ll make an audio post! Include whatever specifics you’d like to hear me do in the ask - these are more guidelines than actual rules. Basically, it’s just like any other ask meme, only I speak the answers instead of typing them out!
1) Give an introduction!
- Put specifics in the ask
2) Read a poem!
- Feel free to specify a poem in the ask
3) Read a passage from your favorite book or fanfiction. Alternatively, do a one-person-show of a scene from a movie or play.
- Feel free to suggest a passage or scene in the ask. If you want me to do a dramatic reading of Green Eggs and Ham, I will.
4) Tell a joke. (Preferably a really bad one)
5) Tell a story from your childhood.
- Feel free to suggest a story in the ask, like asking me about the first time I did x, y, or z!
6) Tell me about the most exciting thing you’ve ever done or would like to do.
7) Tell two truths and a lie, so that people have to guess which is true.
8) Give an instructions on how to preform a task of the asker’s choosing.
- Example: If the ask says “teach me how to dougie,” you must give vocal instructions on how to dougie.
9) Can you record yourself speaking in different languages/accents?
10) Sing a song, if you dare!
- Feel free to suggest a song in the ask! (If I don’t know the song, I might sing you something else instead, but I promise it will still be worth your while.)
Feel free to reblog so more people can play!