NCT Reaction to you dancing to Cherry Bomb
Anonymous requested: hello mom i’ve been thinking about this and ur the only person i trust with doing it if u have time can u do an nct reacting to you covering their dance part in cherry bomb !! thank you oml ily
A/N: This may suck ass, idk, I don’t usually do reactions but somehow I got roped into this. Hopefully this was what you wanted?
- Okay actually a cheerleader? Cmon now. #HeyMickey makes a comeback. I feel like with Taeil, he probably was the one that taught you the dance, like it was a bonding moment because why not. ‘Since we can’t really go out and have dates, teach me the dick popping dance babe pls.’ so after spending hours teaching you the moves over and over, most of the time just ends in you both falling apart in giggles and jokes, seeing you finally have the dance down pat and nailing it gives him a sense of pride and adoration. He’s proud he could teach you. He’s happy he got to spend time with you. And he’s over the moon that his babe can dance the choreo better than him now. Nailed it.
- The ultimate hype man holy shiz. Even if you suck butt and trip over yourself, we all know he’s going to be yelling like you are k i l l i n g it. Just imagine him catching you one day, dancing to the song for tf of it, and try to do the splits and fall =and you just hear Johnny’s loud ass behind you, hopping up and down and
if you’re happy and you know itclapping his hands like a seal, he’s so hyped you did it even if you flop like, ‘do you know how many pants we ripped?? you did better than any of us and you didn’t even have to practice it! legend! woo!’
- Taeyong’s one for praising people, that much is known, and the fact that you learned his part for a dance that doesn’t repeat a move has him feeling incredibly proud. The second your back bows and you drop to the ground exactly how he does before the iconic split move, he’s losing his damn mind, hooting and hollering like he’s a cheerleader and you just scored the final touchdown of the winning game.
- Let’s be real, Yuta would be so fcking flatter and proud that you wanted to learn his choreo, let alone actually go through with it. And just to fck with him, obviously you had to steal his shirt to do it, because duh? So after pushing eveything against the wall in the livingroom, you come out decked in his hat and that god forsaken sleeveless shirt, popping hips and dicks and just nailing it #ImTheBiggestHitOnTheStage mofos and he’s just stunned into silence watching this go down. ‘okay, that was amazing. but uh….babe, don’t take this bad but ngl that rlly turned me on. we have an issue over here now. pls. help.
- Quick question, am I the only one that calls Doyoung the wine mom? Every group has one. If you know what I’m talking about you k n o w. Anyways. I swear with Doyoung, it’d probably been a damn bet or something. ‘Bet I can dance it better, you little cherry seed b i t c h.’ And the war began lmao. He may beat you hard but just seeing how competitive this became and how happy you are while you nail the choreo(though Doyoung still says he pops dick better so :P), he caves and ‘lets’ you win. He’s salty in the end but warmth bubbles in his chest at you just knowing his choreography from supporting him so much.
- Honestly Jaehyun got so damn hyped when you threw it out there that you wanted to learn the choreo for the lols. But, turns out Jaehyun is a shit teacher. And in the end, it’s just a mess of limbs and sweat and like three moves have been accomplished, but he’s had so much fun spending more time with you, and loves that with anything in the world to do, you chose to spend it failing to learn the dance with him. He’ll get ice cream later to apologize that he sucks, but hey, it was fun.
- Why do I feel like WinWin would be the guy that just teaches you all the choreo for the fck of it? Like ‘babe i’m practicing, come do it with me pls’ because why not. So I think you’ll have a damn good grasp on the dance, and when he catches you just dancing to the song on your own, he’s just tickled pink that you remember every move even without him there talking you through it, and heck, seeing you dance his part just fills him with joy.
- Jeez can you imagine excited baby Mark teaching you the dance? Like he’s another that’d teach you the dances, I feel like that’d be a good way to stay focused, ‘alright, i’m learning 15 different choreos rn and im going to teach you them so it helps me remember whats what. okay? okay. leggo.’ You’ll be like his test dummy to match pace and skill, and know what to tweak, and especially when he’s practicing, you can catch him if he messes up, ‘that’s not the move you taught me! what is that!’. So on a final run through together, side by side and looking like each other’s shadow, you both finish the choreo perfectly and he’s so excited that 1.) he taught you choreo 2.) he got to spend so much time with you 3.) he’s got the choreo down pat and 4.) you fcking nailed the choreo. He’s such a proud baby god my heart…
- When you get to hang out, 8/10, it’s during practice and it’s just you chilling in the room while Haechan is running through dances. Or when you’re at the dorm/home, and he’s squeezing in some last minute/extra practice. It’s expected that you’ll pick some of it up from seeing him do it so much. So, when he’s running late, and comes in to see you just chilling and listening to the album and very sloppily copying the moves you’ve seen him do over and over, he becomes this giddy lil sunshine at the sight. ‘hey, i made it. but that kinda sucked. lemme show you how to do it right, cmon.’