sometimes “doing your best” is being top of your class, straight As, etc. sometimes “doing your best” is just showing up to class without your homework and sleeping through half of it because that’s the best you can do. be proud of yourself either way.
Funny thing is that I doodled this comic out on valentine’s day and just never did anything about it. But then recently I got a bunch of followers who liked my cheerleader+nerd girl ideas so I thought I’ll finish this comic out for you guys!
Also they have names now!
Valerie (cheerleader) and Emma (nerd). I want to think of an official series title for them but nothing is coming up at the moment but I will eventually!
“There is a place for everyone in our universe And you my friend are far from home But me? I’m right where I want to be” —- I’m so sorry for the long ass post and for another sappy klance pic with lame quotes!! (I made up the quote for those who are wondering!) I am a slut for keith feeling like he’s finally home with his space family and of course with lance lol
I was wondering if you have any good victuuri fics to recommend? :D i love kic btw, i've read it more than i've read my thesis and that's saying a lot! (Mostly about how I definitely make good life choices shhh!)
omg fkdjfdk thank you i’m so glad you’re enjoying kic!!! here are some awesome oneshots i’ve read recently:
Hey, Jealousy by @rcmclachlan gen / 3k / yurio pov fic about russian hockey team being in love with yuuri and victor is Absolutely Fine Of Course Why Would There Be a Problem ? ? ? (yurio voice is srsly on point)
Laundry Day by @lucycamui & @victorsporosya explicit / 7k / vicyuu does the do on a washing machine… seriously folks… this is not for the Delicate Cycle-hearted… this is strictly for the Auto Soak of us 👅💦😩 👏 (seriously this is spicier than the ghostiest of ghost peppers)
Stay the Night by @dystopiansushi mature / 6k / speaking of ghosts… victor is a ghost who haunts a hotel. yuuri stays the night (WARNING this GOOSED me so if u are EASILY GOOSED then… then u have to read this too ok come and suffer w me dkafdkfjaskdfj)
To Wine and Dine by @kiaronna gen / 3k / victor is a renowned chef and yuuri is a food critic who thinks victor’s only giving him a grand dining experience because he’s figured out what yuuri’s there for and i am absolutely sobbing this was so beautiful hECK and its in paris [heavy sigh]
So I’m probably going to get hate for saying this but tbh I don’t care about the skin color of TV characters or movie characters. At all.
I don’t friggin care about “whitewashing”
I don’t care if the entire cast is black
I don’t care if the entire cast is white
I don’t care if the entire cast is purple with polkadots made out of the friggin color from H.P. Lovecraft’s “The Colour Out of Space”
LISTEN: You don’t need a character to have the same skin color as you to be able to relate to them.
You do not need a character to have the same skin color as you to be able to enjoy them.
And believe me, I know. I’m not black and yet there are some black characters whom I really relate to and enjoy.
Case in point? Iris West from CW’s The Flash. For the first season I was kinda neutral towards her, but when she landed a journalistic job and became more aware of Barry’s feelings towards her I really started to grow attached. I’m a journalistic writer like Iris, I’ve got two siblings like Iris, I’m here for emotional support like Iris, if my brother/boyfriend was a superhero I’d probably run around getting myself into trouble like Iris, too. #IrisWestIsTheNextLoisLane
My point is that you don’t have to have the same skin color as someone to be able to relate to them!
My point is that skin color doesn’t matter because we’re all humans. People of every ethnicity go through the same struggles, such as:
Vanity & Pride
Yeah basically all the 7 deadly sins
I could go on but I think y’all get the point.
I just can’t see any reason for why we need to have exactly 25% black characters and 25% Asian characters and 25% Muslim characters and–
like, for the love of Dormammu I don’t care, just give me a compelling character who’s going through a relatable struggle
I can understand why it would matter if you’re trying to make a film that focuses specifically on racism, or the Holocaust, or oppression as a key theme. Then I can understand why casting and skin color matters.
But the vast majority of entertainment are about superheroes and ninja turtles and starship captains and elves and teenage drama and adult drama. Most of these shows and movies take place in privileged America where your biggest dilemma is the fact that they took Doctor Who off of Netflix, not the fact that you fear getting shot in the streets because of your skin color.
To clarify: I’m not against having a diverse cast. I’m not saying that we should just turn a blind eye to racism. I’m not saying hate crimes don’t happen in America.
What I’m saying is that if you really want to make a change, focus less on entertainment (which you are so very privileged to receive in the first place) and more on the REAL issues in the world, like the fact that people are dying for being LGBT, women are being raped. Stop complaining about how some dumb TV show didn’t cast enough black people and try doing something substantial for once. Go out and join a club that actually raises funds to help people or something.
I feel like we’re getting worked up over all the wrong things.
bring back ur inner nerd, sin nugget. But actually i am thinking of the same thing! How is the chara haven gonna be possible? Is it an abandoned timeline? did they hijacked someone’s timeline for the charas to move in? are they supposed to have permission to use a timeline to aid other charas? ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THIS??? SO MANY QUESTIONS…….
Do you know what i really need in my life right now?
Inej’s adventures rescuing the victims of slavers.
- A Suli girl, like Inej, and is so similar she immediately becomes fave
- A little blonde girl with a huge brother, whom she had to protect from bullying because of his disabilities so shes really badass from years of fighting bullies for him
- A very beautiful gay boy who had to work at a brothel for years pleasuring women until Inej’s crew sacked the place
- A hella powerful Squallor boy who, despite the shit that happened in his life, still has a really positive outlook
- Just imagine all these children, teens, and adults with these amazing characteristics and backstories
- But some have no home to go to after being rescued, and choose to stay with Inej to help her
- So you get these scared kids who become the most badass group of kids on the seas
- All the slavers fear The Wraith and its crew of warrior children
- They become so famous they become known as a bedtime story, often a comforting ones for slaves
- “Don’t worry, The Wraith will come and save us”
- But of course they can’t save everybody, so you get a boy/girl who was told their entire life that they’d be saved by The Wraith, but they didnt, and had to escape themselves, so now hate the Wraith and everyone on it
- Back to the ship
- Inej tells stories about her life before she got the Wraith
- Whenever someone asks her where she got the ship from, she just smiles and says it was a gift
- She often sends letters to Kaz when they arrive at a harbor
- Kaz tries to send letters to her, he really does, but no one can predict where she’ll go next so she rarely gets them
- One did get through, though, by sheer chance
- When the kids ask what Kaz Brekker is like, she just gives a smile
- One time, Inej mentions in one of her letters that she was going to travel to Ketterdam
- Kaz gets so excited but has to hide it
- Wylan and Jesper notice it immediately tho when he asks for them to come over
- As soon add she steps off the boat, they give each other the most gentle hug
- Kaz has slowly gotten a bit better, and can manage that
- He surprises her by bringing her to an empty cafe in a lively street that he bought out for the day
- He tells the kids to order whatever they want
- They all rush off (waffles!) And leave the adults to talk
- After a bit of feels, Wylan and Jesper walk in
- She thinks Nina is still in Ravka but SURPRISE shes here for the reunion
That was not supposed to be so long. I am so sorry.