nonsims but i got my period and im dying and idk what to do to make my cramps go away. have any tips or ideas? thank you!! have a good day
oKAY i was about to go to bed but i gotta help a home girl out. i know what you mean - i have horrible period + ovulation cramps / back pain etc so here are my tips that worked for me personally:
- heat packs !! like the rice heat packs where you microwave em and then + place it wherever. the heat helps soothe the pain sm for me
- exercise!! okAY i know what u thinking - “but christy, im in so much pain, exercising is like ajkshfd” yEs !! but for me personally it helps a lot cause it gets my blood flowing (+ im pretty sure there’s some scientifical explanation maybe idk) & if i do exercise before my period, it helps soothe the pain so much more - sometimes i dont have any cramps for that matter !!
- avoid cold stuff. (this isn’t really a quick way to remedy cramps but more so to avoid it) idk this is prob an asian thing(?) but my mom always told me to avoid drinking / eating cold stuff during my period cause it messes up w/ the body (again im not 100% sure but it works for me)
- shit !!!! okAY yeah tmi af (im getting real w/ yall … this is what yall get for me replying at 5 in the morning) but it helps sooth the pain for me !! idk what it does but it helps !!
- stay hydrated !!! water is the key 2 life ok
if y’all have any more tips for this fellow nonny, help a girl out !!!