Top 5 Melissa quotes?
- The universe works in beautiful, wonderful ways. Terrible things happen to make us realize more about ourselves. I always talk about the gift. There’s a gift in every adversity, there’s something to learn.
It’s the same as facing the day itself; I wake up every morning thinking this might be the day that I’m hit by falling space debris, I still go out, get jacked up on coffee, and have the best day I can!
- The ability to fight isn’t a one-size fits all; everybody is different.
- I relate to her in a way a lot of women relate to her. Of course, I think we are both extremely sensitive to other people. It took years for me to find my own personal courage, to learn to speak up for myself for instance. I think I’m a fighter. I think when I have something to do I really try to do my best, especially when, you know, it’s for someone else…..yeah, there’s quite a bit actually.
- Once [fans] start getting nasty to each other, it’s heartbreaking to me and so unnecessary. I have to walk away and try to avoid things where I might see something like that. There’s just enough nastiness in the world, big, serious nastiness that I don’t understand why people [do it.] To what end, I don’t get it. It hurts people
I love photography. I love painting. I love making hats. I love thinking. I just like kind of sitting, just roaming around in my brain. I also like observing people. That’s something I’ve always loved to do, although it’s a little harder to find places to go to just kind of watch people. Yeah, psychology is something I’m very interested in. I love watching documentaries.
- My parents were so relieved. My dad was like, ‘I was just about to go buy one of those 200,000-inch TVs just so I could see your name at the end if they hadn’t put it up front in bigger font type.’ It’s all very fancy to us.