Clowns are probably one of the most mistreated creatures people keep as domestic pets. So many parents buy clowns for their children’s birthdays without doing any research on how to properly care for their clown, and therefore, so many clowns live cramped, uncomfortable, and stressed lives! This is an easy to follow guide on how to properly care for your clown, to make sure they live the best life possible.
1. What’s your middle name, and do you like it?
2. Have you had your first kiss?
3. What is your life goal?
4. Who’s your biggest inspiration?
5. Do you have any cool talents?
6. What’s your worst fear?
7. Are you a morning person?
8. How do you feel about pet names?
9. Do you like to read?
10. What’s the best dream you’ve ever had?
11. Have you ever kissed someone of your same gender?
12. What’s something that makes you vulnerable?
13. What would you name your children?
14. Who’s your celebrity crush?
15. Dogs or Cats?
16. Most used social media?
17. Best friends’/’s name/s?
18. Chocolate or Sugar?
19. Do you like roller-coasters?
20. What would you do it the event of an apocalypse?
21. What’s your favorite colour?
22. Favorite singer?
23. Do you see yourself being famous someday?
24. Do you like dresses?
25. Favorite song right now?
26. Are you a horror girl?
27. Are you good at giving advice?
28. Tell us a story about your childhood.
29. Can you dance?
28. Is there anything you can do that you can’t remember never doing?
29. Have you ever made a huge fool of yourself?
30. Do you have good friends?
31. List all the TV shows you are watching.
32. Are you organized?
33. What was the last movie you saw? Opinion?
34. Which TV character can you relate to the most?
35. What would you change about your life if you knew you would never die?
36. What would you do differently if no one was judging you?
37. If you could start over, what would you do differently?
38. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
39. When did you not speak up, when you know you really should’ve?
40. Describe the next five years of your life, in a single sentence.
41. If you could live forever, how would you spend eternity?
42. How would you spend a billion dollars?
43. If you could time travel, would you go to the past of the future?
44. What’s your fondest childhood memory?
45. What would you have to see to cry tears of joy?
46. What would you do if you could be invisible?
47. What’s something you can’t do no matter how hard you try?
48. How did your first crush develop?
49. Have you ever shot a gun?
50. What is the hardest lesson you ever learnt in life?
How cute are these? They’re super cheap to make and don’t take a lot of time either. Bonus, you can use these mini crates in so many cute and rustic ways: use them as mini centerpieces for meals, store your jewelry & tiny stuff or even make them into candle holders. Quite useful and you can have them in any colour.
What you need for this idea:
Glue (the good kind, that dries fast)
Water in a container
Paints (any kind works)
What you need to do:
Soak the popsicle sticks in water for a few minutes. This makes them easy to cut.
Cut them into 12 pieces. 8 of a slightly bigger size and 4 small.
Paint the 12 pieces of wood & 4 toothpicks.
Stick 2 shot sticks to 2 long sticks and add a toothpick before that. Make 2 sets. Make sure to leave a slight gap between the two parallel sticks.
Stick the 2 sets made together to form a rectangle/square.
Cut the toothpicks to the edge of the rectangle.
Stick the 4 remaining pieces together to form a base for the crate.
Paste the base to the rectangle made earlier. And Done!
Things to keep in mind:
Let the sticks dry before you try to stick them together. Damp wood does not stick well.
Get fast drying glue that dries up quickly when you’re sticking the edges. Otherwise they edge will move, making the crate wonky.