Hi! I'm the anon who NEVER asked you to put a full citation list. you did that yourself. I asked you to be accurate, exactly like Radio Times has been by the way. Mixed reviews are not the same than "all the reviews are terrible" like you said. RT did a summary with the good and bad reviews. You said all of them were bad, so don't compare yourself with RT. I think you just read what you want to read. You can criticise others, but others cannot criticise you. It's ok. It's your blog. Good luck!
i think you need a hug, bb
for the third time, for the last time, i was not lying, i was being accurate at the very time that i wrote the post, i legit had mostly seen poor ones at that point, and there have been some very good ones since that demonstrate how mixed/extreme/love-hate the reaction has been overall. which i have said several times now. perhaps you just listen to what you want to listen to.
i wrote the initial post hurriedly on my phone as a quick, shocked reaction post to the reviews i had read so far at that point, so give me a break, and stop taking this so personally
if you seriously believe that i would actually want my favourite dude to have a dent in his reputation (which i never said btw; i have never ever said that david tennant’s acting was in question here. it is the writing the negative reviews have taken issue with. not him) by virtue of him being in a dud play then why the f do u think i would dedicate so much time to blogging about the life and times of this man lmao
people have seriously reacted to that radio times article in a way i find hilarious, because yes, they were like ‘mixed reviews? EXCUSE ME look at these 4 and 5 stars!’ when there have also been a whole bunch of 2s too, that is a fact, and the very definition of mixed reviews, hence why the radio times wrote that
why can you not just admit that this play has received an objectively worse reaction to it than his previous plays? i have zero memory of seeing a tennant play get 2 stars by one critic before now, let alone by several. the 4 and 5 stars are a relief and great, but the 2s are still like, wtf?? for tennant?? unheard of.
i spend my entire life thinking critically about every decision i make because i am incredibly easily embarrassed but more than that will feel guilt over the slightest mis-speak for years, but i don’t feel it’s warranted for me to have to defend myself to a person who doesn’t even have the gall to put a name to their, let’s face it, incredibly rude messages
i try not to judge other people and to be kind, to live and let live, but when faced with five messages from you in particular and two from another anon (or maybe 2 other separate anons? not sure if the first two i answered were from the same person), ranting in my inbox, possibly the same or maybe different people to the ones who come have a go at me every time i so much as tease david tennant about his fashion sense or harmlessly wish he didn’t assume decent human beings are dull to play, is it any wonder that i might be a little bit done. with the defensive and self-righteous attitude. of some of you people. hence why i get a little bit defensive and a little bit self-righteous myself.
thanks for that nice threatening little ‘good luck’ at the end, there. proper appreciate that.
/brb going on a mindfulness course for seventeen years to deal w/ this shit
@lit–anon, @florelikeaflower and @soulmatesandfate (THANK YOU <3) tagged me to answer their 11 questions, find 11 new questions and then tag 11 people. (i’ve decided to pick my favourites from each of your questions and answer them ashkjsaghdsjkh is that cheating? oh well.)
1. What is your favourite place in the world?/ What is your happy place? Do I sound like the most boring person if I just say my bed? because that’s really my favourite place.
2. If someone gave you a lot of money what would you do? Again I’m being boring and saying I’ll just save it so I can live comfortably without having to worry.
3. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best? Probably @omgotium, I can tell her everything AND she knows my ao3 password and therefore gets some real insight sajkdhksaj
4. What is one thing you absolutely want to do in your life? mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. be happy, does that count? I really want to do that hahaha
5. Do you like taking pics? Yes, especially of my cats. If you look at my camera roll theres 21378682 cat pictures. I can’t help it that everything they do is cute
6. What is the thing that always makes you laugh? My best friend, she doesn’t even have to do much, once she laughs I laugh and that usually ends up with me having to wipe tears of my face and my stomach hurting.
7. City or countryside? Countryside definitely. I was thinking about that the other day actually, cause I was in the shower and I could look outside my window and see two horses on the field across from my house. I CAN WATCH HORSES FROM INSIDE MY SHOWER, HOW GREAT IS THAT?
8. If you were an animal which would you be? A cat, duh
9. What are you looking forward to this year? Getting my next tattoo, seeing Little Mix, the *** of **
10. What is your favourite fruit? Raspberries !
11. Ocean or the universe what terrifies you more? and why? Both fucking terrifying. Thinking aboout the universe gives me a headache, but just the thought of being surrounded by nothing but water is worse. So, the ocean!
1. If you could travel to one place on this earth right this second, where would you go? 2. What’s your best friend like? 3. When you were a little kid, what was your dream job? 4. Would you still want to do that job right now? 5. What’s your favourite movie? (and i’m not talking GOOD movie, just your favourite) 6. Pineapple on pizza, yes or no? 7. Carbonated water, yes or no? 8. Do you have pets? Tell me about them, please. 9. Do you have any tattoos? Do you want any? 10. What’s one thing that made you smile today? 11. Whats the last fic you read/you’re currently reading?
| Enforcer | (๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭
↳ “No matter how severe the situation is, if you continue to stay there, you’ll accept everything as a everyday life”. ♥Happy Birthday to my lovelyKisa♥
(✿´ ꒳ ` )@durararas ♥
Q: “Through this album, what do you want to communicate to those listening to it?” T: “Questions like this are the most difficult. This album’s title is ‘My Voice’. From the chorus, it’s only filled with my voice, and I put in an abundance of emotion when I was working on it. Personally, I believe that fans will recognize that emotions like that. I hope you will listen to it in the most comfortable position. Considering my records will come out countlessly going forward.”