7 Key Insights on Self Love
1. I need to affirm and to validate myself as it’s hard to accept validation from others if, deep down inside, I don’t believe it’s true.
2. My time is valuable as anybody else’s so I need to prioritise what I need to do.
3. I can’t give to others, and help to build them up, if I’m not taking care of my own self first.
4. I need to remember that I’m worthy of love, of success, opportunities, and knowing happiness.
5. My opinions are as valuable as anybody else’s. It’s up to me to decide and to choose my own beliefs.
6. I don’t have to explain why I do what I do (unless you’re the police or have some authority!)
7. My past does not define me - I’m free to change and grow, to try on different “me”s, and to set inspiring goals.