do i look okay because im not

in a hundred lifetimes, i’d choose you

Someone requested Tord w/ monster Tom (fully shifted) but im dumb and accidentally deleted the ask aaayyye

also,, tried doing Moho’s monster tom design but i dont really know if i got his design right because i didnt use references while drawing it gkjfhgjk hope it looks okay 

Finals Week Prompts

a1. “you’re sitting alone at the last available table in this coffee shop please for the love of God let me sit with you”

2. “our dorms are right next to each other and you just came running into my room because you heard screaming followed by a loud THUNK but its okay I just slammed my head against the desk in frustration”

3. “you just asked if u could look over my lecture notes for History 203 and I swear I have never ONCE seen you in that class??? r u seriously expecting to pass?” 

4. “look i don’t mean to pry but you’ve been wearing the same outfit for three days and i just want to check that you’ve slept?” 

5. ^ “okay obviously not because you just passed out in the hallway holy shit what do i do????” 

6. “we both have our final tomorrow and we’ve been studying all day… You just looked at me and said “fuck it do u wanna get drunk and make out?” 

7. “im a barista at a 24 hour coffeeshop and you just came in with a bucket and asked me to fill it with coffee… u okay?” 

It took me a while, but I love my hair.. ❤

My Reaction While Watching the Never Ever MV

T.W. Lots of cussing


  • Holy fuck its starting
  • OMFG MY CHILDREN BAMBAM YUGYEOM LOOKS SO GOOD
  • ohh the group outfits look on point
  • Why do they look so emo??
  • YES YUGYEOM SING THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR PART
  • NO I AM NOT READY
  • YES PRINCE JINYOUNG
  • Jackson GOT FIRST RAP
  • Ohhh now JB is sining okay okay I can survive this
  • Nope now Im dead but Mark looooooks really good
  • MOM: WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!?!?
  • ME: BECAUSE LOOK AT YOUNGJAE MAMI!!! HE’S SO CUTE!!
  • DOING WERID HAND MOTIONS AND SUPER GIDDY CAUSE OF YOUNGJAE
  • Jackson needs to wear turtle necks more often
  • Why are you letting GOT7 drive!? You clearly didn’t see them practically fail the fuck out of their driving test
  • Bambam looks so breath taking 
  • OH SEE!!! THEY CRASHED THEIR CAR INTO THE SIDE OF THE BRIDGE DONT LET THEM DRIVE
  • Damn Jackson trying to a Superhero and smash through that wall.. told y'all in my imagine he would have super human strength and ruin shit
  • The choreography looks really spot on
  • YES JACKSON YES KEEP RAPPING WANG PUPPY
  • Oh god mark no stop right now
  • Jinyoung you look like a lost child sitting in that thing
  • WHY IS THERE MORE WATER AND DROWNING INVOLVED!? STOP TRYING TO KILL JINYOUNG
  • More group shots #imdeadinside
  • WHERE THE FUCK DID YOUNGJAE GET THAT HAMMER!? Don’t hurt yourself but you look so cute though
  • Mark is the only one who dived into the water to save Jinyoung. 
  • MARKJIN IS REAL!! All of y’all are fake as fuck friends, this is why he hates y’all a majority of the time
  • Yes keep putting JB in the center of the group dances, I like suffering
  • “I wont make you cry again, don’t worry”  Im sorry Youngjae I can’t hear you over my loud uncontrollable sobbing
  • Oh no not Yugyeom again
  • IS JINYOUNG DEAD OR NAH!?
  • What do you mean I belong to you? I belong to no one
  • WHY IS JINYOUNG ON THAT TABLE CHAIR THING WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE DOCTORS TRYING TO SAVE HIM!?!? 
  • ohh okay more dancing
  • Sooo Bambam is that the new type of vaping or what?? But your eyes look good
  • OKAy group dancing I GET IT Y’ALL DANCE
  • OMFG WHAT WAS THE MOVE!?!? Thought that was some exorcist type of shit or something
  • Ahhh back to a dead Jinyoung
  • Bambam looks so pretty just standing there… He belong in an art museum 
  • Of course a fucking dab
  • OMFG JINYOUNG IS ALIVE
  • 15/10 acting
  • give them an oscar, golden globe, grammy, GIVE THEM EVERYTHING

anonymous asked:

okay but now im crying because im imagining that patton is the only one who understands that anxiety is so insecure and so just at like evey possible moment he gives words of encouragement. "and anxiety, you're-" "no whatever you asked me to do i didnt!" "-standing there and sulking in the corner!! good job!"

He wants to make sure Anxiety knows that people care for him, and is just overly optimistic and supportive of everything he does.

“Good job, Sport! You got out ta bed today!”

“Wonderful, that’s your second snack today! That’s more than yesterday!”

“Ah, look at you standing there glaring, I bet you worked hard on that glare!”

“Its okay, if you need to cry, there’s nothing to be ashamed of. You did your best today, and you were wonderful, sometimes things just don’t go to plan.”

WITCH AU’S
  • “i cant believe you got us kicked out of another coven, dude, you gotta quit stepping on peoples familiars”
  • “you know, when i signed up for this expedition to finish this spell you didnt say we’d be trecking through the bitter wilderness with candles and creatures chasing us, what the fuck, dude”
  • “im a newbie witch and this is my first ritual and i was all excited to see herbs and salts and boiling cauldrons not tHIS JESUS CHRIST—THATS ALOT OF BLOOD
  • “for the last time, you cant have a tiger as your familiar” 
  • “look theres a reason why we do our rituals in private, things can get out of hand and sometimes we spit up blood, its not like we mean to do it. knock next time.”
  • “and, when that happens dont go around scaring the living shit out of people, jesus stacy, this is why people think we’re satanic”
  • “okay look, im as commitied to this lifestyle as anyone else but do you not see how expensive this shit is? and where the hell am i going to find a sabertooth fang? what, do i have to rob a museum??”
  • “we’re gonna rob a museum. c’mon it’ll be easy, we have our spellbook. we won’t get caught”
  • “so you’re saying you broke into the museum to steal a sabertooth fang and a thigh bone from an extinct bird…for a luck spell?/ yes, officer.”
  • “you hexed me because i made fun of the way you eat so now my tastebuds hate everything i put in my mouth and so I’m either gonna starve or eat this shit you call chocolate, i hate you so much”
  • “youre this sweet looking cutie that i always see walking through the outdoor department looking for flowers, and you always ask if you can check everything out here, which happens to be a lot of bloody meat and candles and knives and….you know my mother always told me the devil would look like an angel”
  • “you convinced me that our last apartment was haunted by throwing drawers open and breaking glasses whenever i came home, but it turns out you just didnt like the neighbors and wanted an excuse to move”
  • “you stumbled across my alter and before i could scare the everliving shit out of you to keep your mouth shut, you turned around, scoffed, and bragged that yours looked so much better”
  • “cmon babe you know i hate it when you tell the future, you stop breathing and you freeze up and your eyes literally roll to the back—STOP IT EW I HATE U SO MUCH––UGH QUIT LAUGHING YOU SHIT”
  • “my dreams…when i see people, it says who they truly are
    • and what does it say about me
      • it says youre a lying bitch for stealing my sandalwood incense from Nepal, stacy, my tarantula saw you come in my room—give it back”
otp + kid

imagine the kid goes up to person A and they’re like “mom/dad, im having problems with this kid at school”

and person A says “deck em in the face”

and their kid is like “okay”


the next day person A and B are called to the school because their kid punched someone

person B turns to their kid while person A nervously sweats and B is like “sweetie, why’d you punch that kid” and their kid is like “mom/dad said I could do it if they were bothering me”
and person B turns to A with this angry look

hnnng

THAT FUCKING VIDEO IM CRYING MY CHILDREN HOW SOFT AND PURE.

notes:

• DAN IN A PASTEL SWEATER AND DUNGAREES END ME.
• HOW PHIL IS INFATUATED WITH DAN’S LITTLE CURL IM-
• “strap me up” ASDFGHJKL.
• CAN WE TALK ABOUT DAN AND HIS LOWKEY *cough* bottom ass *cough* HIP THRUSTY THING WHILE PUTTING ON THE DUNGAREES AHH.
• “i feel like i want to just do soft things” ;)
• UM WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE WAY DAN LOOKED AT PHIL WHEN HE PULLED HIS TROUSERS DOWN LIKE ??
• “aw dan you look so soft” BECAUSE HE IS YOU SPORKTULA
• “wow look at that meaty bicep, phil”
• THE NECK TATTOO AND HOW CAREFUL PHIL IS UGH STOP.
• “penis, penis tattoo”
• two words, people. chest. touching.
• “curly dan is here to stay”
• “i’ve embraced the wavy hair”

okay that’s all im done

So at least on my dash, nobody ever drags the xxTPs, so I'mma do it really fast bc y'all really piss me off from time to time.

Like would it kill you to NOT critique rules from time to time trying to find all the damn loopholes? Like pls can u not. LIKE SURPRISINGLY JUST BC SOMETHING DOESN’T MAKE SENSE TO YOU DOESN’T MEAN IT’S NOT SENSIBLE IN THE LONG RUN?? Like is it so hard to realize that if you take into account EVERY SINGLE tiny ass thing you guys pick out, nothing would ever get done???

Rules, laws, procedures, etc, they’re there to make things easier. And like?? Honestly fuck you, ExTPs? Stop blatantly doing the loophole thing that the rules don’t cover just because you can. Y'all are so damn full of acting like a dick while not coming up with PROPER SOLUTIONS. And you, IxTPs? Just stop. You may not outwardly defy the untold laws, but you still don’t come up with solutions like the shut in you are.

Keep to your own crap and leave laws alone.

2

some poor schmuck: you can’t headcanon lucio as deaf/hoh! because music!

me: my dude…have you ever been around deaf people listening to/making music because i assure you…deaf people LOVE their music

besides, look at lucio’s design: backpack looks kind of like a subpac, his headphone could be a fancy hearing aid, gesture controlled music, i dunno it just kind of fits 

suicidal || alex standall

prompt: You should do an Alex imagine where his gf is on one of the tapes and is suicdal. + Can you do an Alex imagine with suicidal reader + Can you do a Alex imagine where you guys are really close and you are on the tapes and you become super distant and suicidal

warnings: suicidal!reader, swearing, reader is on the tapes

a/n: this took a while to post bc i had to think of a reason to why the reader is on the tapes. italics mean hannah speaking , and as always feedback is appreciated and requests are open ALSO reader is tape number 14 and lets pretend clay recorded bryce’s confession on something else.


Girls will be girls and boys will be boys they say. But sometimes their actions can affect lives. They affected mine, see I went through some dark times and when I needed you most, you backed out. Why did you leave when i needed you most? But hey, girls will be girls right? This one’s for you Y/N Y/L/N.

You were lying in bed, listening to tape Hannah speak, while you felt your heart sink. After sitting through a long night, listening to each tape, you finally got to yours. You never knew you were one of these reasons Hannah killed herself until you walked home from school one day and saw a horribly wrapped package addressed to you. You had used a walkman your parents had to listen to the numbered tapes. And hearing Hannah speak and introduce the tapes, you couldn’t believe you were one of the reasons.

You and Alex Standall were dating so once you go to his tape, you couldn’t believe what Hannah was saying, but you carried on, and listened to each heartbreaking tape. So once you got the last tape you knew it was about you.

You see Y/N, even though you are my 14th tape, Mr Porter is still my last reason. You were such a nice person, you became my friend after Alex and Jess left. But after my reputation had changed for the worse and I was ‘Hannah The Slut’ you started hanging out with me less. You still always gave me a smile when we passed in the halls but you never stopped to ask how I was or anything really. Were you ashamed to hang out with me? Was I a burden to you?

At this point you were in tears, your nose was stuffed and your eyes were red and puffy. “I’m so sorry Hannah, I didn’t mean to leave you.” You spoke, turning to your side on your bed. You had your headphones in so you didn’t hear your door open. You felt arms wrap around your crying figure. You removed one earbud and turned to face your hugger. “It’s okay Y/N.” Alex spoke and kissed your forehead. You turn to face Alex, your head in his chest “I didn’t mean to hurt Hannah.” You spoke into his chest, your tears staining his shirt, but Alex didn’t mind. He hated seeing like this.

Alex moved to stop the tape and move the god damn thing away from you, since you already finished your tape. “It’s okay Y/N.” Alex said once again, and you calmed down and slowed your breathing, listening to Alex’s heartbeat. Then the two of you fell asleep.

Since you were the last person to receive the tapes, you held on to them. Even though they caused you emotional pain, it was the only thing you had left from Hannah. You kept the shoebox under your bed, and rarely touched it. You carried on with your life as per usual. You started to notice how everyone who was on the tapes looked more stressed and freaked. They knew what you had done and you know what they did. But you and Alex were still happy, and that’s what matters. But after a week since listening to the tapes, you’ve had a total shift of behavior.

You had been more tired that usual, you ate less, rarely spoke and would get agitated easily. Alex noticed your shift in behavior, but thought it wouldn’t be a big deal. But then your behavior continued for 2 months. Then one day you weren’t at school. Alex had started freaking out, but you sat at home, emotionally drained. Why am I still alive? This question would echo in your mind. Why were you still alive? You had contributed to make a girl commit suicide and she was your friend.

You hated yourself and the guilt was eating you alive. “I shouldn’t have left her.” You mumble to yourself. Your whole body felt sore and weak, you’ve been eating less, your face was a sickly color and bags formed under your eyes. Alex went straight to your house that afternoon, panic was rushing through him. “Hey Ms. Y/L/N, is Y/N home?” Alex asked your mom who opened the door and greeted him. “She’s in her room. Alex, do you know why she’s been acting so strangely? She’s not acting like the Y/N we know.” Your mom spoke, her voice quiet. Alex shook his head, knowing better than to let his girlfriend’s mom know about the tapes.

She gave Alex a smile and let him in, the platinum blonde hair boy rushing to your room. He found you laying in bed and staring at your ceiling. “Why am I still alive Alex?” You asked, your voice calm and soft. “Y/N, no, please don’t think like that.” Alex spoke, immediately sitting next to you and pulling you close to him. “But it’s true Alex, I killed Hannah Baker.” You cried softly. “We all did, but you shouldn’t take your life because it. Hannah’s death affected a bunch of people and yours would too. Please don’t do it.” You laid your forehead on Alex’s shoulder, tears falling from your eyes.

“It’s hard, the guilt is eating me alive.” You said. Alex cupped your face and made you look at him, “It’s okay, we’ll get through this. I’ll help you.” He kissed your forehead. “Thank you, I love you.” You spoke, and Alex gave you a smile, “I love you too.”


damn this was rlly long and im not too proud of it but i posted so :)) ALSO this is such a serious topic like please if you ever feel suicidal get help or even call a hotline, its better to get help then go through it alone

Dive //Stepbrother au part// 4

 Bts Kim Taehyung

A/N: I am so sorry for updating so late. I’ve been so freaking busy with test, school and personal things and now i’ve had a day off. FINALLY got a chance to finish and update !! 

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5

Warnings? May contain Angst, smut and other strong language.

~ Step siblings au ~ (M)

It was hard to stay away from a boy whom you had feelings for before your parents even came together. Especially when the boy you needed to stay away from was playing mind games with you and constantly annoying you..


Keep reading

Great Comet Characters as history of the world i guess quotes
  • <p> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b>Pierre:</b> forget this. i wanna be something. go somewhere. do something. i want things to change. i want to invent time and space. and i know it's possible because everything is here, and it probably already happened. i just don't know when to start. <p/><b>Natasha:</b> hi im ghandi and if britain doesnt get the hell out of india im going to starve myself publicly </b> <p/><b>Sonya:</b> thats sad. im sad. i miss you</b> <p/><b>Marya:</b> will you get the hell out of here if i give you 500 elephants? okay thanks bye </b></b> <p/><b>Anatole:</b> europe hasn't had a war since the last war, so they start world war one. look at those guns! it's gonna be a great war, so great we won't need a second one. <p/><b>Helene:</b> hello? yes, it's the 1920's calling. let's get to a car and drive to a party and listen to jazz on the radio and go to the movies. the economy is great and it will probably be great forever. just kidding.<p/><b>Dolokov:</b> nope cant walk yet. plus there's no food so i dont care</b> <p/><b>Bolkonsky:</b> "wow that guys rich" everyone said</b> <p/><b>Mary:</b> you could make a religion out of this</b> <p/><b>Balaga:</b> the next thing on russia's to-do list is to get bigger. <p/><b>Andrey: </b> thats bullshit. this is all bullshit. thats a scam. fuck the church. hers 95 reasons why</b> <p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p>

Genji

> Genji pls. You’re pretty sure that he should take his minor complaint to Torb instead of you, but you pretend to give him the once-over anyway

> He gets beaten up enough in battle as it is (very squishy), and you don’t know whether to laugh or cry when he comes to you with all his scrapes and cuts, sounding all triumphant and almost a little giddy

> Zenyatta gives you the talk™ at some point

> Eventually with Genji, I imagine the reader calls him out on it and deflates his “aw im so slick” vibe

> Sorry Genji it had to be done

Hanzo

> Hanzo’s doing it not so much because he thinks it’s a good plan but rather…

> It’s his only plan of getting close to you

> Give this repressed nerd a break he has no idea how to flirt and this is the best idea he’s got okay

> Genji gives you the talk™

> “Hanzo I thought you were in the back lines why do you look like you’ve been in a frontal firefight”

> “Because I was”

> hANZO NO

Soldier: 76

> Thinks to himself: “heh I’ve still got it”

> News Flash: he does not

> literally everyone knows what he’s doing. Even Bastion gives you a little nudge.

> Okay Soldier we know you’re the type of guy that gets shot and probably just toughs it out. There’s gotta be something weird going on if you’re asking me to give you a checkup for an upset stomach.

> The most embarrassing one because out of the three guys he’s both the least stealthy and the one that thinks he’s the stealthiest

> You just don’t have the heart to call him out on it though

> Ana and Reinhardt give you the talk™ and you have never been more embarrassed to hear the words “safe sex” come out of someone’s mouth

> He probably ends up asking you out to dinner cuz he “needs to repay you for all your help”


> Admin GK

EXTRA CREDIT - PART 4 JAEBUM FIC

Warning: Contains slight smut

Genre: Teacher x Student

UPDATE: I was stupid and made the girl 17 so I made her 18 which is legal now because JB is 23 in this. I will fix this in my previous chapters. Please tell me any writing organization suggestions because this is my first time writing a fanfic and I barely write in school so this is really unorganized I feel. I know there are tons of grammar mistakes but I am so lazy! I am so sorry. I will try to take the time to proof read before publishing. Enjoy that hilarious picture of JB.

 Your class is going on a field trip to visit a college and guess which teacher is the chaperone! Jaebum. After the intense make out session a month ago, you began spending more time with Jaebum and getting to know him more. Even though Jaehyun was always with you guys when you went out to buy groceries or have small dates, it was better because it would prevent Jaebum or you from kissing each-others cheek or showing any signs of affection for each other in public and risking your relationship. Although you wanted those displays of affection, you didn’t want to get caught and neither did Jaebum. If you got caught, you would not be able to graduate, Jaebum would be jobless, and your faces would be on local newspapers for the scandal… none of you wanted that. For the past month, every time you went out with Jaebum or the two times you slept over at his house, you told your parents you were sleeping over at Irene’s or Wendy’s or you were hanging out with them. Sometimes, You would tell them you had a group project with Jackson to work on at the library so they would think your working on school things. But actually school was the least of your concerns because JB would help you get it done quickly so you could hang out. It probably would be better if you told Irene, Wendy, and Jackson of your new relationship so they would go along with your plan in case your parents ever found out you were lieing, but you didn’t think it was a big deal because it had only been a month and it was working just fine. Last Saturday, you, Jaebum, and Jaehyun went to the bowling alley and you went in fear of getting caught by someone in school. Jaebum told you that all the high schoolers were partying and drinking on a Saturday so they wouldn’t be at the bowling alley. That relieved you a bit because you knew he was right. Your school was known for their parties.

Because of the constant fear of getting caught in public, you guys had been spending the majority of the time on his couch and watching horror movies while eating all the possible junk food. You would both be snuggled up on the couch and twice you fell asleep on each other with the warm blankets tightly wrapped around you two. Although these moments happened and you slept over twice, you weren’t his girlfriend. He didn’t label it yet. You haven’t gotten intimate with him yet besides sweet kisses and a seldom makeout seasion when no one was around (such as Jaehyun). You weren’t sure what the relationship was. It was friendly and you guys were getting to know each other more. Nothing really changed in you and Jaebum’s relationship besides being more open with each others feelings, spending more time together, and talking about more vast subjects. He told you that you looked pretty every time you came over and you blushed each time. These new compliments made you happy. You started having more in-depth conversations with him about almost anything. You talked about your past crushes and embarrassing moments like when you accidentally went to the boys bathroom then dropped your phone in the toilet and he would laugh in your face and call you an airhead. He made fun of you but you still liked it. He would tell you his embarrassing high school stories to make you feel better. Today, Jaehyun was at his friends house and you finally had alone time with JB. He showed you his senior yearbook and his senior pic was too good to be true.

“ Well damn. You looked too good senior year. All the girls must’ve chased you”

“I mean yeah they did. I spent time with a few girls but no one was as fun as you”

You slapped his knee. “Oh come on! Stop being so cheesy”

He smiled at you and said “No really! Some of them wouldn’t even admit if they farted! At least you do!”

“Is that what you like about a girl? One that admits her farts?”

“Well no but you’re honest and I like that about you.” he said as he tucked a hair strand behind your ear.

How can he be so perfect? He can go from talking about farts and then being sweet.

“I like you.” & You quickly pecked his cheek.

“You are so fun to be with and I’ve been having a lot of fun these past few weeks.” he basically giggled and continued, “I sound so cringey and awkward”

“It’s okay I’m cringey and awkward too” you said as you set down the yearbook on the table and snuggled close to him on the couch.

“I want to sit next to you on the bus to the field trip” he whispered in your ear while his arms were wrapped around your small body.

“Sorry I told Jackson I would be sitting next to him.”

“JACKSON?! He is the biggest gossiper in the school! Your friends?”

“Yeah but I won’t tell him about us.”

“I am okay with you telling your friends as long as you trust them.”

So were you guys dating you thought to yourself
He continued talking, “Have you told your friends about how you attacked me in the teachers lounge?”

You turned bright red and internally screamed.

“I forgot that you knew about that…”

“Of course I would know! It happened to me!” JB chuckled.

“What were you thinking when if happened?” you said as you looked up at him and saw his dark brown eyes staring back at you.

“Honestly, I thought it was the best kiss of my life. I found you attractive since the beginning of the first semester but I knew I had to get those thoughts out of my head. But recently, I stopped giving a shit because when you became my babysitter I started really liking your personality as well as your pretty little face even more. I know it’s wrong but I can’t help it.”

His last line sent electricity through your body and your eyes softened when you looked at him. He is the sweetest man alive. His ex was crazy to leave him. But you were still unsure what your relationship really was with him. Did he consider you a girlfriend? He never told you.

“When I saw you, I didn’t think you were great but then you emailed me extra credit and this may sound stupid but that’s when I started finding you hot because thats when I started paying attention to you more. All the girls in our school thought you were hot before but that made me fall for you. I jus felt like you gave me extra credit randomly and I was weirded out but then I stared looking at your face more.”

JB laughed hysterically and spit a bit on your face!

“You spit on me! Quit laughing! What’s so funny?”

“Sorry! It’s just so funny! Extra credit really makes you happy and attracted to me doesn’t it?”

“No! I don’t know how to explain this properly! It probably wasn’t even the extra credit! I probably just looked at you and thought “oh he’s hot!” It was a random observation!“ You said to him while your face turned red.

"No it was the extra credit”

You gave up arguing and tickled him to make him shut up. He just laughed more and more and then his phone rang.

He got up to answer it in the kitchen and came back to the living room.

“Hey do you want to pick up Jaehyun with me?”

You nodded your head and drove with him.

“I am pooped out from laughing”

“Maybe if you stopped laughing you wouldn’t feel that way.” you said in a harsh but playful tone.

He drove seriously but he put his hand on your thigh a couple minutes in the drive and looked up at you an smiled. You were happy today.

You and JB walked up to the door and knocked and a woman opened the door.

“Hello Mr. Im! Oh Y/N! What are you doing here?”

It was Irene’s mom and then you remembered Irene saying she moved to a new house last week. How come you ended up at this new house? Why did she coincidentally have to have a younger brother who was friends with Jaehyun? Irene’s mother called Irene to come down stairs.

“Y/N is here to hang out Irene!”

Irene came down the stairs looking confused.

“Y/N? What are you doing here? You didn’t even call!” Irene said while smiling .“But it’s okay!”

You came up with a quick lie.

“Oh sorry Irene I just really needed to talk to you! Then I ran into Mr. Im. He is here to pick up his kid because he was playing with your brother right?” you said in a shaky voice

“Yeah.. Hi Mr Im I hope your having a good Wednesday. ”

After the awkward conversations and greetings, you said farewell to Mr. Im and tried to keep a distant between you and Jaehyun so he wouldn’t spill the beans that you knew each other. You quickly went to the kitchen and JB understood you wouldn’t be able to be with him for the rest of the evening. You hung out normally with Irene. Now, you finally slept over at Irene’s without lieing to your family.

“Y/N, you randomly came over. What did you need to talk to me about?”

You started sweating profusely and you looked down at the ground.

“Well you see… I trust you…”

“I trust you too Y/N.”

“This secret might freak you out…”

“YOU’RE PREGNANT?! IS IT JACKSON?! HE HAS ALWAYS LIKED YOU! I knew you guys were meant to be..”

“Ummmmmmm. I am not pregnant..I have been getting closer to Mr. Im because JB I’ve been his sons babysitter and right now we are getting to know each other. I am not sure if we are dating, but he told me he liked me.”

Irene looked like she shitted her pants.

“YOU NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS ATTRACTIVE BUT YOUR DATING HIM?! I AM SO JEALOUS! BUT I AM HAPPY YOU TOLD ME. I WON’T TELL ANYONE YOU NEED TO GRADUATE WITH ME STILL”

You laughed at her reaction but you couldn’t help but think of what she said about Jackson. You explained to her how it happened and how it’s only been a short time so far and you weren’t even sure if it would last if JB never stated you were his girlfriend.

You decided to bring up Jackson again.

“But what did you say about Jackson?”

“Oh that was a secret. But I can tell you it now. Jackson likes you and he has since 9th grade. But are you gonna tell him about JB? It would break his heart. Plus he is gossipy so who knows how he will take it.”

“I am not so sure if I should tell him. He would never try to expose me or hurt me so I don’t think he would gossip such an incident if he found out about JB and me because he has always cared for me. I have always thought of him as an older brother.”

“He is gonna hate Mr.Im”

NEXT DAY~

You sat next to Jackson but someone was very close to you on the bus.. Irene and JB sat together to keep a watch. You texted JB and told him the updates and he didn’t want Jackson to like you anymore. He wanted Jackson to move on from you. He was scarred Jackson would snatch you away.. He really has gotten to like you but he didn’t ask you to be his girlfriend yet. He wanted to ask you if you would be his girlfriend soon because he had grown very interested in you and wanted to try being in a relationship again. You were young and 18 and he wanted to be with you and see how it went. But he didn’t want to take advantage of you and ruin your high school career. He didn’t wanna be selfish and satisfy his own needs. He wasn’t even sure if you wanted to date him. But he has plans to ask you if you would be comfortable dating him.

You fell asleep on the bus but your head ended up on Jackson’s shoulder. Mr. Im was quick to notice.

“No cuddling or heads on shoulders while sleeping” he screamed across the bus and all the couples stared angrily at him.

Jackson barely had a chance to talk to you during the bus ride because you kept sleeping. He was a bit sad.

“Y/N let’s go on the college tour together!” Jackson said excitingly

JB was in a separate group from you and Jackson. He clenched his fist and got a bit jealous. But he let it go because Jackson was still your friend and you weren’t even dating him. But today you looked so pretty to JB that he got jealous of Jackson because he got to see your beautiful face.

The trip was boring and finally it was lunch time.

“Jackson I have to go to the bathroom.”

“Okay! Have fun” Jackson said and laughed loudly.

You giggled and walked towards the restroom area until you felt a hand cover your mouth and drag you to a closet. You were about to scream when you heard JB’s voice.

“It’s me”

“You scared the living day lights out of me. Where is this?”

JB turned on the lights and it was the janitors closet.

“Wow the college janitors closet! Way better than our high schools” you said sarcastically.

“Sorry I just wanted to talk” JB said as he kissed the side of your lips.

“How’s Jackson?”

“He’s good and he’s not even showing any signs of liking me. I feel like Irene doesn’t know what she is talking about”

“Good I don’t want him to steal you from me.”

“Why would I even leave you? You’re soooooo hot” you said in a mocking tone. You weren’t lieing but you wanted to tease him.

He started speaking in a serious tone, “Listen Y/N, I want you to myself. I dont want Jackson to have you. it has only been a month of me and you spending more time together but I want you, I want to dat-”

Before he could finish his sentence you grabbed him by the collar and kissed his soft lips. You have been staring at them since he dragged you to this closet. You trailed wet kisses down his neck then collar bone, and finally down his chest. This was your answer to him and you have been waiting for him to state that he wants to date you. JB was flustered and surprised. You left sweet butterfly kisses as you traveled down. This is your first time acting somewhat dirty and going a bit lower than he expected. He pulled you back up and looked into your eyes with a hungry look and tugged on your shirt and you took it off quickly, realizing what he wanted. He saw your red lacy bra and smirked. He slammed you against the closet door and started kissing your cherry Chapstick lips. He stuck his tongue inside your mouth and the sloppy sounds filled the room and he moved his lips to your neck, biting and sucking on your weak spots that you didn’t even know existed and leaving hickies. Your body was on fire. You were squeezing your legs together and you could feel your panties were getting wet and you haven’t felt this good in your entire life.

“JB.. Oh my god…” you whimpered.

“You don’t realize how much I want to be with you.” he said against your neck and you felt his hot breath against your skin.

You couldn’t believe you were getting intimate with Mr. Im and you felt bad for basically attacking his lips again, but he wanted it too. That made you feel better. He actually wanted to date you and it made you happy.

He made his way down to your boobs and unhooked your bra. He looked at them hungrily.
“You are so beautiful. I cant believe this” he whispered.
He grabbed one mound and as he was about to put your nipple in his mouth, your phone rang in your pocket. He disappointedly kissed your chest and let you take the phone call. He had a look of annoyance. You were annoyed too. Who could possibly be calling? You were just about to get it with JB in a janitors closet but someone had to ruin it.

“Hello?” you answered in an angry tone.

“Y/N where are you?” Jackson said in a fake worried tone.

But Jackson knew where you were.

Bambam texted him and said “YO I JUST SAW MR. IM AND Y/N GO INSIDE THE JANITORS CLOSET!”

“Oh I am in the bathroom! I told you right Jackie? I’ll be out soon!”

You started getting wearing you shirt but JB sadly looked at you and put his hand on your hips and lightly kissed your lips. Even though it was so light and quick it made you excited. This was the first time JB and you did something so dirty and you loved it. This was the beginning. He actually liked your personality and didn’t use you like your past boyfriends. Everything was perfect. But little did you know… Jackson just found out your little secret relationship.

Jealously (Laurens x Reader)

Words: 10+

Request: hello! i was wondering if you could do a john laurens x reader fluffy oneshot where john gets jealous when reader goes on a date or something with someone else, but it ends okay, and they’re together or something by the end? btw, i love your imagines, you’re super talented! ♡ @hamiltrash-life

A/N: I like how you guys put (but its okay in the end!) because I feel like you know that I would make it as angsty as possible (kidding, im pretty sure all of my requests end happy) btw i lied about posting it tmrw, bc im a jerk


“How does this look?” You asked, posing in an outfit in the mirror. John Laurens shrugged, playing with a loose string on his sleeve. You sighed at him. “You’re not even looking at me.” You grumbled, and he finally brought his gaze to the mirror.

“Anything looks good on you, Y/N. Why are you trying to impress this person? He should appreciate you for who you are.” Laurens said, staring at you. You sighed, turning away from the mirror to look at him.

“Well, he seems like a pretty decent guy, Jonny.” He scrunched up his nose at the nickname. You knew he hated when you called him that, but you couldn’t help but always giggled at his reaction. “I mean, we met when I spilled coffee on him. I was in my pajamas, and he asked me out when I looked like a mess. So, maybe, the second time we see each other, I look a least decent.” Laurens grumbled some words, crossing his arms.

“No date deserves you.” He mumbled under his breath. You raised an eyebrow at him.

“So you want me to be lonely for the rest of my life?” He said nothing. ”John, I get it. We’re best friends, and you don’t want anyone to hurt me. But I’m a grown adult, I can handle myself. Can you be my cheerleader?” He smiled, and nodded slowly.

“I do know how to do the best cheers.” He grinned, and you kissed his cheeks.

“Fine.”


You were getting dressed in the outfit that you bought (after about fifteen outfits, John just grabbed one and bought it for you. You protested, but he glared at you, shutting you up) when you heard a knock on your door. You quickly looked at yourself in the mirror, and ran to the door. You glanced down at your outfit, smoothing it down, then opened the door, a smile on your face.

“Whoa, you look beautiful, Y/N.” His freckled face smiled at you, and you rolled your eyes at him, opening the door wider. He was wearing a tuxedo, his wavy hair pulled back with a hair tie. You couldn’t help but stare at him, your mouth hanging open. He raised his eyebrow at you, and you looked away from him, breaking your stare.

“John, you know I have a date tonight.” You grumbled, and he walked past you.

“I know, I just came by to see him before you left.”

“Why are you wearing a tuxedo? You have a date too?” You widened your eyes, and he laughed, shaking his head.

“No, I just have-“The doorbell rang, and you opened it quickly, expecting another one of your friends showing up. Instead, it was the man you met at the coffee shop.

He wore a darker, black suit, his wild hair pointing in every which way possible. He smiled at you, his facial hair trimmed neatly. You smiled at him, your heart beating fast. He was handsome, and intimidating. You were hesitant to go on a date with him at first, but now that he was standing here in front of you, it seemed fine. “Hi.” You said, smiling nervously. He winked at you, holding flowers in his hand.

“Hi Y/N. For you.” He held the flowers closer to you, and you stared at them, your nose wrinkling. Of course, he wouldn’t know that you were allergic. Only John knows. You took the flowers from him, smiling.

“Thank you, Thomas,” you held them as far away from your nose as possible, “not to be rude, but I’m kind of, allergic.” He widened his eyes, taking the flowers from your hands. He tossed them outside, and you couldn’t help but giggle at his antics.

“Now they’re gone.” His gaze went behind you, and he raised his eyebrows. “Who’s this?” You turned, seeing John standing there, his arms tight against his chest. He had a straight expression on his face, looking at Thomas. You frowned at him, and he noticed your stare. He straightened himself up.

“That’s John Laurens, he’s my best friend.” Thomas nodded slowly, smiling at the other man. He held out his hand, waiting to shake John’s. John looked at his outstretched hand, and you glared at him. He sighed, touching Thomas’s.

“Nice to meet you, John. Hamilton talks about you all the time.”

“And he talks about you, Thomas Jefferson.” You looked at their hands together, seeing the veins emphasized on their skin. You touched John, willing him to let go. Thomas let go first, turning to you.

“Ready?” You nodded, letting him lead you out the door with a seemingly angry looking John.


The date was more than what you expected. He drove you two to an outdoor movie theater, and you watched Gone With The Wind. Throughout the whole film, you two were more focused on each other than the screen in front of you. After it ended, he drove you back to your apartment, his fingers laced with yours. You were happy, extremely happy, with how the date turned out. Thomas opened the door for you, and you thanked him, stepping out of the car. Before you turned and walked up the steps, Thomas touched your arm lightly, causing you to look back at him.

“Yes?” You asked. He smiled at you, pointing to your apartment window. You saw a familiar silloutette standing there, looking down at you two. Once he saw your heads turn up to look at him, the shades closed quickly. “Oh John…” You mumbled. Thomas chuckled.

“I like you, Y/N, I do. But it seems like you and John were meant to be.” He mumbled, looking at you. You stared at him in shock, fumbling over your words.

“Uh, no, what, he’s, no, no.” You said, laughing nervously. Thomas rolled his eyes at your response.

“Yes, and if you did not like him, you would have said so. Go, he’s a good guy. And he has an amazing girl.” Thomas said, letting go of your arm. Your turned again, but Thomas turned you back. His lips pressed against yours, and you widened your eyes. He laughed, walking back to his car. “Goodnight, Y/N.”

“G-goodnight, Thomas.” He watched you walk into your apartment building before he drove off into the night.

As you made the climb up your stairs, you couldn’t help but think about what he said. John, John didn’t like you, did he? You did have a small crush on him, but he seemed to treat you more like a brother than a lover. Ha, that rhymed.

You entered your apartment, and turned around to see your John pretending to read a magazine. You knew he hated reading gossip, so he wasn’t paying attention to the words. You walked over to him, jumping onto the seat next to him. He looked up from the paper, a forced smile on his face.

“How was the date?” You debated on telling him about what Thomas said, but decided against it. Maybe you could get a reaction out of him instead.

“It was amazing. Tommy was such a gentleman, he held open my door and walked on the outside of the sidewalk and he even bought me the snacks and-”

“Okay, I get it, he’s a pretty decent guy.” John grumbled, tossing the paper to the side. You couldn’t help but stare at him in confusion.

“What’s up, John? You’ve been acting weird ever since I said that I’m going on a date. Tell me what’s wrong.” He shook his head, standing up from the stool. You followed him into your living room.

“Nothing, Y/N, it’s nothing.” He whispered, sitting on the couch. “Just leave me alone.” You couldn’t help but feel slightly irritated. You never complained about him dating those guys and girls, you encouraged him to. You wanted him to experience life. Why did he act like this whenever you go out?

“No, not today John. I’m not gonna pretend that I’m okay with you acting like this. I can go on dates if I want to. I don’t need your permission.”

“Well, with the people you date, it seems like you do need my permission.” 

This time you stomped out of the room, saying very vulgar things under your breath. John noticed you marching out, and ran after you. “Y/N, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean-”

“Yes you did. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t have said it.” You cleaned off the dishes, placing them in your dishwasher. John looked at you scrubbing them furiously, and he touched your hand. You stopped, looking up at him. He looked mad still, but there was a softness in his face. You couldn’t help but let the anger slip away, leaving you with just your annoyance. “I’m sorry for yelling at you.” You said, and he laughed.

“Why are you apologizing? I was being a jerk, I was, I was jealous. I am jealous.” He said softly, looking at you. You almost dropped the plate in your hand, listening to his words.

“What?”

“I saw, Y/N. I saw Jefferson kiss you, and I just-” his face turned red, thinking of your faces pushed together, “I hated it. I didn’t want him anywhere near you, Y/N. You’re special.”

“What are you saying, John?” You said, your hands shaking. Oh, you definitely knew what he was saying. The look in his eyes, the wavering voice, the way his eyes kept on looking at your lips. Oh, you knew.

“I loveyou, Y/N. I am in love with you. I love your jokes, I love your playful hitting, I love that terrible laugh that comes out of your mouth. I love the way you sneeze, I love that you wear sweats and keep your hair messy. I love that you get excited when you see mail with your name on it. I love how you stare at animals like they’re the most precious beings that ever existed. I love that you care about everyone, even someone you’ve met thirty seconds ago. I love everything about you.” He said everything quickly, not stopping a beat. You looked at him, at his quivering lips, at his brown eyes.

You kissed him.

Okay I’ve attempted to make a follow forever for quite some time now and honestly this took forever to make anyway?? But I’ve reached 1200 which I feel is a decent milestone so I wanted to make one of these to celebrate! :D I do want to preface though, because I’ve mentally said it over probably thirty times at least as I was making this that I truly am sorry that I’m the worst person ever at communication and literally I love to talk to anyone, but sometimes I genuinely forget and don’t look in my IMs for months on end and the next time I see it I’m like?? Oh wow they probably hate me for taking so long should I still reply?? Lolol, but yeah I’ll go ahead and do these but I’m gonna do the special shoutouts at the bottom ^.^ But honestly thank you and I love you to everyone who follows me and who I follow and I appreciate all of you and I know I forgot people so chances are even if you’re not on here I’ll still follow you forever??

Keep reading