There ARE some rules my group kinda has for Overwatch so ima just list them
1) if a team member says that if would be more beneficial to change characters based off team comp, please try and listen and give it a try. if it doesnt work out well then TOTALLY go to what you wanted before but sometimes a character just isnt suited for what we need ( ie, having a support, a tank, a squishy character on defense, etc etc)
2) Do not be rude to other players (opposing team) even if they are rude themselves, we arent that type of team. we basically go ‘wow, someones salty’ and just block/mute them, at most we give a dry/sarcastic response, but we are never nasty towards them (i myself have responded to ‘are u a girl or a guy jeniii??’ questions with ‘girl and im gay’ which just typically shuts down them about 99.9% of the time)
3) if youre getting frustrated with losing and wanna back out of the game/group then please do so, were just here to have fun and if you arent having fun it defeats the point. we totally understand if you wanna go play alone for a while its all good!! Please dont go into a rage quit and yell into the chat
4) all. levels. are. welcome. I dont care if the person is a level 1 and its their first time touching a game, be patient with newcomers and help them out and make them feel included. I will absolutely not tolerate ‘ugh why is dis level 2 playing with us’ crap okay, we all had to start somewhere and the point of the group is to make people feel included and to have fun
5) Zarya’s legendary skins are terrible. they are terrible what is with her hair and whY DID THEY COVER THE MUSCLES I DONT UNDERSTAND AND IM LOOKING AT YOU @scironex BUYING THE CYBERGOTH SKIN CUZ U KNO I HATE IT I SEE YOU
6)We love all the characters, we honestly do so please dont take our various shouts of ‘THEY HAVE A FUCKING BASTION GODAMNIT’ and ‘I FUCKIN G HA T E MEI SO MUCH’ seriously, they are just evil to play against
thats basically it, there might be more im forgetting but the gist of it is is ‘be nice and have fun’!!