Spread the Love Challenge
This December, I decided to create a challenge that will make me show kindness and love to strangers, family, friends, and myself during this holiday season. You are more than welcome to join me in spreading the love.
Depending upon what holidays you celebrate, you can change up the order of this list according to your celebration needs. I would love to see some of the good deeds you all end up doing! I will give imaginary bonus points to those who submit pictures of themselves helping out another person or themselves!
1. Let go of anger: Go to the lake to meditate.
2. Show politeness: Spend the day helping as many people as you can.
3. Contribute: Donate clothes or shop locally.
4. Surprise someone: Create something to give to someone in need.
5. Forgiveness: Finally show some love to those who need it.
6. Love all life: volunteer with animals.
7. Smile: To everyone.
8. Compliments: Give a genuine compliment to at least 10 people.
9. Buy flowers: Give one out to random people.
10. Letters: Write and send out 5 letters of love and joy.
11. Cook for someone: A friend/family member who needs a little love.
12. Do everything: Clean the whole house without being asked.
13. Pay it forward: Pay for the next person’s coffee.
14. Read a book: You need some love too!
15. Bake sweets: Wrap them up and deliver them.
16. Treat a friend: Spend the whole day goofing off.
17. Clean: Get out into the community and pick up trash.
18. Be sneaky: Give someone a gift anonymously.
19. Tips: Give a generous tip to your waiter/waitress.
20. Make a care bag: Deliver it to a homeless person.
21. Be thankful: Publicly share a list of people and things you love.
22. High fives: Go around giving them out.
23. Talk to a stranger: Actually have a conversation.
24. Send flowers: Order flowers for those who live far away.
25. Donate blood: or plasma.
26. Recycle: The Earth needs love!
27. Explore: Go on a nature walk and love yourself.
28. Pamper your pets: Show the fur babies some lovin’.
29. Donate to a cause: with money, time, or free advertising.
30. Buy local art: Help support dreams.
31. Show yourself love: Get your hair done, nails done, or go to a spa.
Happy Holidays! Love, me.