Hey could I have Shinsou, Shouta and Neito with an SO whose quirk make them work with video game logic? They have an inventory, read books instantly, eat food instantly, they have a magical compass, time freezes from their perspective when they open their inventory/read their self writing journal. They can make their 'camera' go into 3rd person mode to see around corners. They can also use glitches, like running into corners inside houses to exit quickly, no fall dmg if they land on an edge etc.
Hey lovely, you surely can! I very much hope that I could write this well enough and that you’re going to like it!
- Whenever his partner just freezes, Shinsou knows they’re currently looking through their writing and he waits patiently while they’re done or makes sure that no one bumps into them if they’re out and about.
- He finds their quirk rather useful, though a part of him feels sorry for the way their food is just gone as soon as they reach for it. In the same sense, if they are in danger of dehydrating because their thirst is seen as less important, he makes sure to remind them to drink enough whenever they’re training or come from training.
- Aside from helping them out with the side effects of their quirk, Shinsou just enjoys his time with them. They see what they can do together, exploring their relationship and the possibilities of life together.
- They often train together and if his partner wants to try out new things or hits a frustrating impasse when it comes to their quirk, Aizawa is there for them. He helps them figure out what to do or when to notice that they’re approaching the limits of their quirk.
- Aizawa doesn’t startle or is surprised when his partner just simply pops into their home, entirely skipping the use of the door. He greets them with a small smile and asks if they’re up for dinner or if they want to order in.
- Aizawa doesn’t put any importance on quirks when it comes to the relationships he has. He loves his partner for who they are and when his love silently pops in and out of rooms to leave a flower for him or orders a lot of take out since they eat their food so fast, he finds himself smiling at them, his chest filling with warmth.
- He doesn’t really admit it, though their quirk is one of his favorites to copy. If his partner is up for it, they often train together like this. At the end of their training sessions, Monoma uses the last seconds where he still has their quirk to sneak up on them and catch them in his arms or getting surprised himself when his partner suddenly pops out of the wall behind him, wrapping him in a hug.
- Monoma asks his partner a few questions here and there when it comes to their quirk. He wonders if they can still taste the food they eat and what they enjoy the most when it comes to food. He asks if their journal just keeps up with their life by itself or just records the most important moments.
- Aside from that, Monoma just simply enjoys being with them, to get surprised when his partner drops down from a roof to greet him with a smile or to play games and watch movies with them. Every time he makes them laugh, his heart warms.