Dani and Iddy
- Name: Kala Ubasti Savin-Issett
- Gender: Female
- Species: Human
- General Appearance: Unruly brown hair and her mother’s amber eyes; shares more features with her father; about 5′ 6″; varying mis-matched tomboy style with lots of flannel
- Personality: Kala is one of the most level-headed people you will ever meet. She doesn’t talk much – not because she’s shy or reserved, but merely due to her introverted mental personality. Kala processesses information in her head before crafting an educated response. She’s methodical and quick-witted. And with strong mind comes a strong body. Like Dani, she’s a physical being. Her actions speak far louder than her words and it is in physical exercise that she finds the best stress relief. Kala has been a diligent Tae Kwon Do student since she was three years old. She is also fond of art and prefers to work directly with her hands whether using paint, charcoal, clay, or sometimes a wood medium for carving. She puts out more head than heart, but loves deeply and with unyielding devotion those who she deems important in her life.
- Special Talents: Crafty and artistic; speaks fluent French; fourth degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do; is actually really attentive to astrology but hardly anyone is aware; can do palm readings
- Who they like better: Iddy, by far. Dani is a great mother, but she’s too intense and too emotional for Kala to handle on a frequent basis. She has to measure the time she spends with her mother so as not to get overwhelmed.
- Who they take after more: Believe it or not, she still takes more after Dani. Tune down her mother’s emotional energy and you’d find the same cool and calm demeanor that Kala has embodied. Their physical beings are similarly aligned and Dani has used this reflection to pick out all of her daughter’s tells.
- Personal Headcanon: One of the rooms in the Savin-Issett household has been converted into an art studio for their daughter. The space is relatively plain for a studio, lacking in the colorful splashes and bright artwork that might adorn your average art space. Kala prefers to work with earthy tones, clay, and wood. Charcoal is her favorite medium, but she also makes her own art supplies from natural sources, often using mud, herbs, and rainwater to breathe reality into her work. Her portfolio is largely realist, consisting of recreations of what can be seen directly in nature or around the town of Soapberry Springs.
- Face Claim: Aiysha Hart