Contact Cement (or hot glue gun, or any other adhesive you prefer)
Paper and Pen
Mannequin Head (or other spherical/cylindrical object)
Step 1: Placing
the paper on your forehead, trace with the pen where you’d like your
tiara to go. Only one side is necessary. Clean up the lines, fold the
paper in half, and cut out your template.
Step 2: Now
that your template is made, trace it twice onto your craft foam. Once
for the main tiara and once for the edging. On the edging template, draw
out where the edges will go.
Step 3: Cut out the main
tiara and the edges. Glue the edging along the edges of the tiara and
let dry. Using the heat gun (or blow dryer), warm up your foam and pin
it to your mannequin (or other object).
Step 4: While
it’s cooling, take this time to brush on a layer of wood glue, making
sure to get in all the cracks and edges and holes. Let this dry before
adding another layer. Let this dry. Don’t forget to take the tiara off
and add two layers to the back of the tiara as well.
In the next tutorial, I’ll go over how I painted and added the gem to my tiara!
Home Kinks magazine from 1950, featuring a LAZY SUSAN SERVER. “When it comes to serving dinner or clearing the table after a meal, a Lazy Susan set in the wall between the kitchen and dining room is a real step-saver.”
So I’ve been lacking lately and I haven’t posted much but here it is :)
How to get rid of dark armpits (or any part of your skin; knees, elbows, yah know?) in 3 minutes ;)
What you’ll need:
Peroxide (vol. 30) | 1 tablespoon
Magnesium Carbonate | 1 tablespoon
Mix it till you get the basic paste.
Now, make sure you don’t shave before ! It will irritate your skin, do it after or if you have, wait 24 hours :)
Apply it on the area for 2-3 minutes and then clean it off with a warm wet cloth. Trust me, the results are amazing ! Do this once every other week till you get the desired results and BAM, fab not dark skin haha
The cutout trend has been around for a while now and doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere! Cutout T-shirt dresses are super comfy and easy to wear making them the perfect beach throw over. We show you an inexpensive way to create your very own cutout t-shirt dress!
- A t-shirt a couple of sizes too big for you
- Sharp pair of scissors
- Measuring tape
- Mark out all the areas that need to be cut.
- Cut the t-shirt just below your ribs to get two pieces and cut the sleeves to turn them into cap sleeves.
- Create two triangle cut outs for both halves of the t-shirt. Make the top half of the cutout about 5cm long and the bottom half cutout about 7 cm long.
- Then cut out a small hole in the bottom middle of the top half of the t-shirt and create a slit about 7cm long in the top middle of the bottom half of the t-shirt.
- Take the slits and tie them together through the holes both in the front and back of the t-shirt.
- Even out any uneven edges and you’re ready to show off your DIY Cutout T-shirt Dress!
Its a little hillbilly, thrown together at the ends and I need to clean up the straps etc, but it works perfectly! I highly recommend this Marshalls gate for ferret proofing! Now to add funs and toys. (Note: still dont leave them unattended)