This is so gorgeous! Split your hair into 5 even sections and fishtail. If you don’t know how to fishtail there’s many tutorials on YouTube. It’s super hard to explain the order or the braids but you can tell my looking at the picture💖✨
By request on my Facebook page, this week I have decided to do a tutorial on the Fishtail Braid! The fishtail does take a bit of practice, but once you get the hang of it, you will wear it all the time. What I like most about the fishtail is that you can have it very tight, detailed, and polished, or you can have it more relaxed with each stitch of the braid pancaked and loose. This tutorial demonstrates the fishtail in a low side ponytail, but you can wear it however and wherever you would like.
2) Hair Tie
1) Begin by brushing out your hair. Be sure to keep in your part.
2) Gather all hair to one side of the head. Optional: Use a hair tie to hold.
3) Split hair into two sections.
4) Take a small piece from the outer edge of the left section.
5) Cross over to the right section.
6) Take a small piece from the outer edge of the right section.
7) Cross over to the left section.
8) Continue this process to get the fishtail pattern. For a fine braid, make sure your pieces are small and pulled tight. For a relaxed braid, use larger pieces and keep the stitches of the braid loose.
9) Tie off with a hair elastic, spray with hairspray and if desired, pull and pancake the braid to make it more full.