1. Fold paper in half both ways and turn over.
2. Fold diagonaly both ways.
3. Push two opposite sides together and flatten to a triangle.
4. Fold both upper layers to the midline above and turn form over with top down.
5. Fold the top over the bottom edge, so the tip sticks out a little bit. Not flatten the raised edges (circle).
6. Fold the tip over the side and turn the form over.
7. Fold in half along the centre line bringing both wings together.
Cats in Hats.
My new favorite knitting book.
Granted my cats don’t really care for them. If anything it just confuses them. But they do enjoy attacking and playing with the hats 😂
Anyway it was a great break from cross stitch.
Btw it’s supposed to be a strawberry.