My Top 16 Posts According to Google Analytics.
Thank you for reading my blog. When I started blogging on Tumblr in 2011 my intent was to post DIYs I really liked with original sources - and that commitment has remained the same throughout the years.
The Google Analytic top posts are very different than what people on Tumblr reblogged from truebluemeandyou. Out of almost 2.3 million views in 2015 (not counting Tumblr Dashboard views), these are the results:
1. DIY Halloween Apothecary Jars from Magia Mia. No surprise here, this collage I made was all over Pinterest. For me, the fun part of DIY curating is picking the bloggers’ best photos and displaying them in the most interesting way. This way I get to highlight my favorite DIYs.
2. DIY Ice Queen Masquerade Mask from Klaire de Lys here.
3. DIY Rainbow Origami Koi Wall Art from Instructables’ User watchmefly here.
4. 4 DIY Bina Brianca Knockoffs here. My Bina Brianca posts have been consistently in my top 5 list year after year.
5.DIY Oreo Puddin’ Poke Cake from The Country Cook here. At the link there are 30 recipes for all types of Poke Cakes.
6. DIY Easy Lace Bra Top from One O. Embellished and converted bras did really well on my blog in 2015.
7. DIY Crayon Lipstick from Hey Wanderer.
8. DIY Fake Eyelashes Wall Art Tutorial from Make My Lemonade here. This is one of my favorite cheap and easy DIY Wall Art projects for teens and adults alike.
9. DIY Altered Tee to Macrame Racerback from Trash to Couture here.
10.Roundup 9 Easy DIY Decorative Bra Tutorials here.
11. DIY Cut and Fold Lucky Paper Stars from minieco here.
12. DIY Very Cheap and Easy Yarn Spiderweb from Crafty Lumberjacks here.
DIY 5 Strand Braid from Design and Form here.
14. DIY Netted Stone Macrame Friendship Bracelet from Curly Made.
15. DIY 5 Blanket Stitch Variations from Colette here. The collage I made really highlighted what the post was all about.
16. DIY No Sew Off the Shoulder Ladder or Butterfly Tee from Wobisobi here. Anne’s altered tees are always popular on truebluemeandyou because they are no sew but still pretty. For more no sew tee restyles from Wobisobi, go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/wobisobi